Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, as a fellow New Yorker, I'd take you up on this offer even though I can't provide the entertainment value of Kylie. I'd appreciate, eat, and correctly pronounce ALL of the food!
Make sure you take him to Brooklyn and/ or The Bronx.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Make sure you take him to Brooklyn and/ or The Bronx.
I remember when he went to New Orleans and was terrified walking around the streets. He was stuttering, shaking, and extremely nervous. Then he saw a building with graffiti on it and started panicking.

He's such a WIMP

• Haha
Reactions: 13
celebration.jpg

It's a omen. Kyle is buying a home in Celebration. Of course he will "Lose it" seller b mean and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This guy is an idiot. Says universal has so much going on but he’s been focusing on Disney. Wouldn’t you wanna cover the topic that has more to offer your subscribers?!
He was oddly over the top today kissing UO’s ass through the entire vlog.

Reactions: 7
Havent' had a chance to look in today! OH MY! What do I find?

Mean ol' hatters and mean ol' meanies. 😂 You've gone and
ruined being owned by Pallo the Squatter!
This was to be his trimphal return to Universal to own you!
And you've conspired with YouTube and, once again, fake ratio'd
The King of Ratios' fat ass even on THIS? 😲🤭
How meanie of you hatters.:ROFLMAO:
Don't you know how to be owned?
This crap show couldn't suck any harder if he was dropping
these Pallo turd vids (aka: Daily :poop: Dumps) on purpose.

14K views (Pitiful. A year ago at 12hrs in he'd have 3x that.)
Halloween Horror Nights Starts TODAY
For Me! My Exclusive Look, EMPTY Park Day!

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
186K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1, 340,000 subscribers)
1000.jpg
1.1K ___
1000a.jpg

FarlexaScissorSister and the other taintlicking kiddie corner
stans like Hulkster, Diva and PoondragginSoiled will be sad.
Farlexa will drunk threaten YouTube if this outrage continues.😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get such a kick out of reading the comments here and I will not watch any of those horrific vlog vids he churns out like slop being poured into a trough for those drooling pig-like stans to eat, I have to admit Tattle is a go-to site and guilty pleasure. (y)🤭

That ear-bleed inducing whiny, high pitched voice of Pallo's is a nerve shredding foghorn blabbering out misinformation, lies and undecipherable word salads. YUK!
Very admirous of you hearty few able to watch. 💪

You make this all fun as you hold the riffraff vloggers like Pallo and the lowest common denominator dimwits and bottomfeeders who follow him and others like him______as you hold their feet to the proverbial fire by exposing them for exactly what they are, panhandling con artists and the dregs, the lowest of the low on the online food chain of 'influencers' and their hideous sycophants and miscreants.

.....I have a feeling The Pallo Crap Show is just beginning to be fun. It's about to enter a new phase of awfulness.
Keep goin'..... don't let up......and I'll do my part.😂
inspire.jpg
It's been a terrific day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Havent' had a chance to look in today! OH MY! What do I find?

Mean ol' hatters and mean ol' meanies. 😂 You've gone and
ruined being owned by Pallo the Squatter!
This was to be his trimphal return to Universal to own you!
And you've conspired with YouTube and, once again, fake ratio'd
The King of Ratios' fat ass even on THIS? 😲🤭
How meanie of you hatters.:ROFLMAO:
Don't you know how to be owned?
This crap show couldn't suck any harder if he was dropping
these Pallo turd vids (aka: Daily :poop: Dumps) on purpose.

14K views (Pitiful. A year ago at 12hrs in he'd have 3x that.)
Halloween Horror Nights Starts TODAY
For Me! My Exclusive Look, EMPTY Park Day!

View attachment 2385185
Kyle Pallo
186K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1, 340,000 subscribers)
View attachment 23851751.1K ___ View attachment 2385177 1.8K
FarlexaScissorSister and the other taintlicking kiddie corner
stans like Hulkster, Diva and PoondragginSoiled will be sad.
Farlexa will drunk threaten YouTube if this outrage continues.😝
Did he really insinuate that he received a personal “exclusive” look at the HHN preparations??
---
Littl-ly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did he really insinuate that he received a personal “exclusive” look at the HHN preparations??
Whether he did or not, he'd lie about it if he thought it would be a benefit in some way.

Asked myself, "Does that idiotic midget even know what the word 'exclusive' means?
___ Answer: OF COURSE NOT."😂

Exclusive is an absolute. It would mean Universal, the entire park operation, made available to him alone.
He's simply, and he's too stupid to do it intentionally, giving YOU, the reader, "exclusive" video HE made. HIS 'exclusive' look. 😂
He's a bleeping idiot. Don't try to hard to make it make much sense. 😂

I wasn't surprised that he wasn't banned from the park, but I would be surprised, considering the outrage over his bootlegged vid and breaking the park's rules, if it didn't get him removed from all park invitations, if only temporarily suspended. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.
As I said early this morning before we left, the people who really learned a lesson were the vloggers who followed the rules, unlike MiniMan and JoJo, and later filmed on the offcial opening day. THEY now have learned they missed out by not breaking the rules and it did them no good to do what Universal instructed its workers to do to keep filming out of the test run.

Those other vloggers will, be sure, they will film the next time no matter what, and they should. If the parks allow one to get away with that depraved behavior, everyone should be allowed to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Whether he did or not, he'd lie about it if he thought it would be a benefit in some way.

Asked myself, "Does that idiotic midget even know what the word 'exclusive' means?
___ Answer: OF COURSE NOT."😂

Exclusive is an absolute. It would mean Universal, the entire park operation, made available to him alone.
He's simply, and he's too stupid to do it intentionally, giving YOU, the reader, "exclusive" video HE made. HIS 'exclusive' look. 😂
He's a bleeping idiot. Don't try to hard to make it make much sense. 😂

I wasn't surprised that he wasn't banned from the park, but I would be surprised, considering the outrage over his bootlegged vid and breaking the park's rules, if it didn't get him removed from all park invitations, if only temporarily suspended. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.
As I said early this morning before we left, the people who really learned a lesson were the vloggers who followed the rules, unlike MiniMan and JoJo, and later filmed on the offcial opening day. THEY now have learned they missed out by not breaking the rules and it did them no good to do what Universal instructed its workers to do to keep filming out of the test run.

Those other vloggers will, be sure, they will film the next time no matter what, and they should. If the parks allow one to get away with that depraved behavior, everyone should be allowed to do it.
Universal, just like Iberostar, is about to learn a hard lesson on why you shouldn't put any stock in the manic midget.

Reactions: 10
Universal, just like Iberostar, is about to learn a hard lesson on why you shouldn't put any stock in the manic midget.
Spot on!
IF they've let him get away with this scott free, they've hitched their wagon to a tailspinning loser and jackass. They will get NO benefit from allowing rule breakers to get by unpunished.
He needs to be made an example of or, as I said, the other vloggers will, and should be allowed to, do the same.

Reactions: 12
Spot on!
IF they've let him get away with this scott free, they've hitched their wagon to a tailspinning loser and jackass. They will get NO benefit from allowing rule breakers to get by unpunished.
He needs to be made an example of or, as I said, the other vloggers will, and should be allowed to, do the same.
Exactly. They'll receive no benefit from letting the catastrophic man-child run amuck on their property. They'll have a liability in their parks, and all the other vloggers will start wondering what's the point of letting the rules hold them back anymore? And they would be right.

I'm sure that Universal reviewed the incident and determined it's not worth the risk of backlash from his audience by banning the jackass.

Kylie's shut-in stans don't ever travel, much less leave their homes. Instead, they all just live vicariously through the stunted dullard... waiting each morning with bated breath on the next dull daily dump to plop down onto their screen. I can guarantee that he's not driving any real, significant traffic to the parks (or Iberostar, or mini-cruises).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Kyle may not have been banned by Universal, but his actions that day seem to have pissed off several of his fellow vloggers. Going forward those vloggers may have a decreased desire to spend time with him. Kyle’s track record shows he could easily make a vlog, How to Lose Friends and Piss-off Vlogging Peers. Or perhaps a better title may be, How to Become an Outcast in your Vlogging Community.

The Universal rule break by filming on Minions wasn't minions the first time Kyle pissed off his vlogging peers.

IMG_4012.jpeg

TPE later clarified he had this conversation on the Disney Dream with Kyle. I cannot remember where he made the clarification. This sailing also had the Michael and Dave Kay vaccination lies exposed too.

Kyle may not have been banned by Universal, but his actions that day seem to have pissed off several of his fellow vloggers. Going forward those vloggers may have a decreased desire to spend time with him. Kyle’s track record shows he could easily make a vlog, How to Lose Friends and Piss-off Vlogging Peers. Or perhaps a better title may be, How to Become an Outcast in your Vlogging Community.

The Universal rule break by filming on Minions wasn't minions the first time Kyle pissed off his vlogging peers.

View attachment 2385227

TPE later clarified he had this conversation on the Disney Dream with Kyle. I cannot remember where he made the clarification. This sailing also had the Michael and Dave Kay vaccination lies exposed too.
Pallo routinely rips off other vloggers ideas and tries to copy their work, and he does it horribly, of course, and doesn't benefit much off it. But he's shameless, ignorant to a fault, void of any fresh new ideas and only exists day to day by grifting off family, Casey Doormat and the few mouthbreathers he has left online who fall for his charade and grifting game.

Pallo is also flipping the other park vloggers the bird by bootlegging a video where he broke all the rules about videotaping, ignored the signs and the Universal cast workers at the ride, and filmed anyway.

If he doesn't pay a price for it, the other vloggers have every right to do the same next time.

He has driven me away. Vloggers have ruined the appeal of the parks for me.
My thing is you have Disney and Universal, both giant film studios. They shouldn't need to rely on these idiots to do anything for them. Now we have this bunch of home movie makers who think they're Spielberg not creating films, cinema or television, but "content" which always sounds to me like what's in your bowels waiting for evacuation and for so many of these folks, it's hard to tell the difference.
That coupled with the self importance they all seem to have really makes me want to run them all over with a tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.