Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For us being oh so silly and weird, they sure do like keeping tabs on our opinions. If you’re gonna pretend to not care what we think, stop reading here! Stop addressing tit we say on Twitter and in vlogs.

Kyle is so boring I’m just commenting to comment cause I’ve had nothing to say all week.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My thing is you have Disney and Universal, both giant film studios. They shouldn't need to rely on these idiots to do anything for them. Now we have this bunch of home movie makers who think they're Spielberg not creating films, cinema or television, but "content" which always sounds to me like what's in your bowels waiting for evacuation and for so many of these folks, it's hard to tell the difference.
That coupled with the self importance they all seem to have really makes me want to run them all over with a tank.
💯

I know several big companies that have determined influencers aren’t helpful. At all. Again, I’m sure every market Is different. However, we have some anecdotes here and on the TTT that the vloggers have turned them off of the parks. I agree with that sentiment in part and it’s my own fault too. Seeing the parks “everyday” or even weekly on YouTube makes them feel routine and boring.I stoppedwatching even clips awhile now and it has helped.

The last thing you want is a vacation place feeling routine. They must get SO BORED of it and I get some satisfaction they must hate it but feign excitement over every little morsel of sugar, fat and salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Kyle b too busy and too broke to go home for his Dad’s birthday. Such a good son. 🙄

Kyle b too broke
I can’t get over the couch. He’s clearly broke and yet buys a more expensive couch than most of us here have. Andddd while RH is nice, it can definitely be overpriced on items. to be honest that style of couch is “played out” and doesn’t even look good in his very white apartment.

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over the couch. He’s clearly broke and yet buys a more expensive couch than most of us here have. Andddd while RH is nice, it can definitely be overpriced on items. to be honest that style of couch is “played out” and doesn’t even look good in his very white apartment.
Do you honestly this he paid for it? I don't. I think his family did.

Do you honestly this he paid for it? I don't. I think his family did.
I find it surprising he paid to have those College Hunks do the move. (Honestly he probably didn’t and it was paid by his family.) The only large items were the TV, rug and mattress. Mattress was discarded as he grifted a new one. He bought a new rug and TV. So what was the point of spending all that money hiring the movers? The move could have been done with a few car loads of the clothing and boxes since he was local. He’s just a lazy dumbass: Adulting b hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it surprising he paid to have those College Hunks do the move. (Honestly he probably didn’t and it was paid by his family.) The only large items were the TV, rug and mattress. Mattress was discarded as he grifted a new one. He bought a new rug and TV. So what was the point of spending all that money hiring the movers? The move could have been done with a few car loads of the clothing and boxes since he was local. He’s just a lazy dumbass: Adulting b hard.
Common sense b missing.

Kyle Pallo #43 Common sense b missing

• Haha
Especially since he doesn’t have a job. He could’ve made 3-4 trips himself and been done. He does not own jack tit because he’s broke. I wonder what could possess the bank teller to spend 5 grand for her Lil baby’s couch. Horrific parenting.

Reactions: 12
Exactly as hubby and I moved with an apt full of furniture and other things and rented a Uhaul. Granted, we had friends to help us though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tv, rug, tv stand and desk could have fit in his or Casey’s car. For his car, just put down the top. If concerned about the interior, use a moving blanket [pun intended] to convert the seats.

Lazy.

Did anyone ask if he tipped the movers?

• Haha
You guys, the furniture is HEAVY! Clothing and boxes B heavy! You all know Kyle doesn’t have any muscles. He has no upper or lower body strength. He couldn’t possibly carry any of those items to his car. Just going up and down a flight of stairs gets him winded! How could he possibly move his own items? Of course he needed some college hunks to help him out. (Those movers were probably laughing so hard at him!)
#adultingBhard #commonsenseBhard #nofriendsBhard #nomuscles

• Haha
The tv, rug, tv stand and desk could have fit in his or Casey’s car. For his car, just put down the top. If concerned about the interior, use a moving blanket [pun intended] to convert the seats.

Lazy.

Apparently others have used their convertibles with top down to move:
3EF05C32-B28E-436A-B396-52277658BD03.jpeg

I can see Kyle in the driver’s seat screaming WOOOHOOOO and LET’S GO BABY!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lazy.

KP tipping? Probably got Casey to do that and hit her with an I.O.U.
For the amount of stuff he moved he could have just rented a moving truck for the day, so much cheaper and would have actually got some mild exercise in.

Reactions: 4
Nothing better than catching Kyle in some type of lie. Remember when he said he was going to Disneyland instead of HHN? Why would he go to Disneyland before Oogie Boogie Bash starts? Look at the gap between dates. If Kyle was "skipping HHN" to attend the first night of OBB then he would need to stay in Anaheim for no less than 5 nights to overlap both opening dates. We all know he doesn't have the cash flow for that long of a trip.

Collage-21.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys, the furniture is HEAVY! Clothing and boxes B heavy! You all know Kyle doesn’t have any muscles. He has no upper or lower body strength. He couldn’t possibly carry any of those items to his car. Just going up and down a flight of stairs gets him winded! How could he possibly move his own items? Of course he needed some college hunks to help him out. (Those movers were probably laughing so hard at him!)
#adultingBhard #commonsenseBhard #nofriendsBhard #nomuscles
The movers were most definitely laughing their ass off the whole time. Kyle's move probably took them 10 minutes (not including the drive). The truck was only about 10% full.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The movers were most definitely laughing their ass off the whole time. Kyle's move probably took them 10 minutes (not including the drive). The truck was only about 10% full.
I know movers see all kinds of weird tit, but I’m dying to know what they thought of BB-8.

• Haha
Yeah that Barbie couch stands out like a sore thumb in his white apartment. I give it a few more weeks before his dumbass spells wine on it.

Of course it’s played out. Kyle only buys stuff that’s “played out” even though he refers to himself as “a modern guy”.

Reactions: 6
And adds to the stupidity of the people following these grifters. "Support this channel" "Hey, I'm hiring movers for the 12 things I own, one of which I'm going to toss after I get there". More of the "I can't pay for meds, but I can get a first class plane ticket".

Reactions: 8
And adds to the stupidity of the people following these grifters. "Support this channel" "Hey, I'm hiring movers for the 12 things I own, one of which I'm going to toss after I get there". More of the "I can't pay for meds, but I can get a first class plane ticket".
Priorities b hard.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.