Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What attracts all of these older sugar daddies to the squatch? Maybe it's because I'm not attracted to men, but I struggle to find a single redeeming quality of the grifter. I could understand back a few years ago before he started looking like a greasy, chunky, rapidly aging slob. But even if there's a physical quality that one would still find attractive, I'd think that his personality would turn anyone off.
The continuum of sex is, of course, very broad and is occupied with an amazing array of saints & sinners___ of every persuasion.
laugh-slam.gif

I'm quite certain there's a fetish, a niche out there, made up of a number of really bizarre freaks and mouthbreathers who are scouring the web looking for a 30 year old man-baby, patchy hair covered, funsize :ROFLMAO: (dwarfish?), demi-celebrity wannabe, niche Disney park bum and wanderer, who vlogs himself wandering around spouting word salads, and then stuffing his face, willing to take showers online for them to fap to.
____ completed with a screaming fit on a kid's rollercoaster. .
art1.jpg

I have little doubt he fills that niche for those weirdos.
Bet there are several on the kink-specific sub Reddit channels. 😂
Bet ol' Nick would know and so would Kyle. Grifty the Dwarf has attracked a couple with some $$$. He's going to get what he can from them "...whatever it takes baybeee'"🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's up with all the closet-case husbands all over kyle as of late?
Of late? It seems like it’s been kind of a running theme for as long as I’ve been watching (or not watching these days) Kyle’s videos.

Sad part is that most of them, from Nick to Daddy Jeff could to better if they were just open about their desires.

Reactions: 9
What's up with all the closet-case husbands all over kyle as of late?
It's like they're forming a club and just waiting for MiniMan to marry Discount Doormat Durliat so he can join.
000000000000000.jpg
0000000000.png
Seems to be getting in lots of practice for the initiation. :oops:🤭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like she is all in to this. Smiling and hamming it up for the camera.
Bet she's a kinky girl!

Jeff entering their boudoir: ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ If you're kinky and you know it, clap your...........oh, you can't. They're tied.♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ____ nevermind.

• Haha
OMG does he think 6 hours is not a lot of sleep, especially if you have kids? He has NO clue what it is like to have kids and have a job. Many would die for 6 hours.

• Haha
OMG does he think 6 hours is not a lot of sleep, especially if you have kids? He has NO clue what it is like to have kids and have a job. Many would die for 6 hours.
Ahhh...fond memories. Remember we would turn to each the other when we heard the crying start from one of the baby's rooms: "My turn or yours?"

I laugh now, but then: "What's sleep. There will be time to sleep when I'm dead." :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note, I'm imagining Pallo ever having to get up to attend to a newborn. The first words that come to mind aren't "SLEEPY LOVING DAD," they are "SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME."

Reactions: 8
I bet that Brian dude is losing his tit right now.
I think Brian thought that he was the number #1 man fan. I mean he appeared in many of the family's social media posts. They must have met up countless times and had meals together. Perhaps Brian is getting low on funds?

• Haha
Here's a better question....where are this dude's kids while Kyle grifts a day with daddy at Epcot?
dudes wife and kids are with them on their daddy date......apparently they are there for vacation this week.

we've never ever heard of jeff before, until tattle started pointing out that kile didn't have any friends to help him move....and all the sudden kile read that and has a new friend to hang out with.

I don’t have kids, and if I’m still in bed after 6AM, I count it as sleeping in.

Reactions: 5
The thing that makes me wonder about Kyle’s questionable sexuality is the fact that his hygiene as we’ve seen it is atrocious. I don’t think it would bode well for him in that community… if you know what I mean. I don’t know that it’s a FLEETing thing…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.