Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He pretended to buy a table at Restoration Hardware and then said it wouldn't fit in the car and he doesn't feel like shipping it because he's "tired of shipping stuff."

But he takes "us" back inside to show us the one he was "going to get."

View attachment 2365965
View attachment 2365972
"I am tired of shipping things and just like waiting"

He is the typical sucker for American consumerism. "I want things now because I can't wait". Sprinkle his narcissism: "I want the best and I will buy it now (even though I can't afford it). I must prove to others owning material possessions makes me better than others."

It's a clear recipe for disaster. The inability to delay gratification due to immediate wants (not necessarily needs) is why consumer debt exists and credit card companies make a killing.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2366003
Tell me you have not seen the inside of a gym in years without telling me.
golfmidget.jpg
___ and barefoot. 🤢 No...just NO!
Good god! I'd say he's not "thirstbait" any longer for his gay fans, what few are left or those who might be newbies. 🤮
He looks like some little opened can ham with a lot of mold on it. Sheeesh'!

On the bright side, perhaps there is a niche audience out there for a park hopping midget with no musculature, patchy body hair, a farmer's tan and yellow teeth.
You never know.
guess.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh how horrible, can you imagine, there would be loud kids at breakfast at a DISNEY resort hotel? SMH. If he can't handle kids before he even has them, he should NOT have any.

Reactions: 5
Just wait until the Apartment Telethon... er, I mean the livestream and superchat... coming up. The dopes will be out in droves throwing their money away.
I believe fhat is why he spent, er wasted $800 yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh how horrible, can you imagine, there would be loud kids at breakfast at a DISNEY resort hotel? SMH. If he can't handle kids before he even has them, he should NOT have any.
000967.jpg

It would be a shame if Kyle were inconvenienced by loud kids.

That would be almost as bad as a man-child dwarf screaming and talking into a camera for his entire meal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They're shopping at the R&H :LOL: outlet store and Kyle can't grasp why a rug can cost 1k (originally 4k).

1691508705930.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're shopping at the R&H :LOL: outlet store and Kyle can't grasp why a rug can cost 1k (originally 4k).

View attachment 2366046
He also complains about how expensive a bunch of other stuff is. 😂

"Gotta impress the hatters and stans but I'z b broke. I'm going to pretend I bought this $1,000 coffee table but it didn't fit in Casey's car and I don't want to ship it cuz I WANT IT NOW so I decided not to get it."

What an absolute moron.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So no more furniture he has to have delivered. Not sure how he’s gonna keep his luxurious facade up with ikea. (Hey Kyle, this ESL gal with her ESL kids can all pronounce luxurious)

I hope if they do end up with kids Casey is the “you can walk over me but leave the kids alone” type pushover and not the “just walk over us all” type pushover. Very low bar though. Casey please get out…or be very diligent with your birth control.

• Haha
  • Sad

"Gotta impress the hatters and stans but I'z b broke. I'm going to pretend I bought this $1,000 coffee table but it didn't fit in Casey's car and I don't want to ship it cuz I WANT IT NOW so I decided not to get it."

What an absolute moron.
LOL idiot. Anybody with 1/2 of a brain cell would know that table would not fit in her car. It probably cost $200 or $300 to ship and money def b issue. He's weally disappointed he can't have his new $1k table today.

1691509615297.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What an absolute moron.
I almost used the old saw, "He has champagne taste and a beer pocketbook." but that gives Pallo far, far too much credit.
In reality, he has NO taste and a $500 debit card.

He's a disgusting and preening buffoon and one of the most shamefully vaccous, pathologically lying people I've ever encountered on line and that's a LOT.
He has no moral compass, and he's a near sociopath with no true values other than those of a child who wants, wants, wants. He's a poser, a laughable dependent who wants people to look at an old worn BMW, an apartment gotten by his family to keep him off someone else's couch or out of a shelter, sticks a girl-friend' with bill after bill (and she's desperate enough to go along so to hell with her) with envy, and it's all smoke and mirrors for a cesspool of doltish dullards who buy the snake oil he sells and come back for more.
He judges people and things and what they mean to him by what they can do for him and ____ by the label and the price tag attached.
That's his approach to life.

It's fascinating in a way, but an old story.

When I first came to Tattle after being repulsed by the first vid I saw that Pallo put out, I said, "He's a narcissistic ego-driven con man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."

And he's proven me correct with absolutely every thing he's produced and done ever since.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kyle Pallo #41 It’s tough to be Kyle, Credit score so high he can’t buy a house and so many friends he needs to hire a mover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
more-schapping-videos.jpg

Oh Lord we have more schapping videos coming. Hopefully they are loki and not schapping for baygs or maygnets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Was away over the weekend for a Metallica two night concert and now have 17 pages to catch up on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Kyle Pallo #41: Living My Best Life On A $500 Debit Card And A Grift

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.