Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better gas mileage. 😂 I wonder who paid for the gas? Oh wait, I don't even have to ask.

Bet he was terrified of the Barbie-Beemer hooptie breaking down on the drive there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Casey is caught up in the idea of having a “boy friend” and being in “luv”. She’s not very experienced in the relationship department and many of her friends/ acquaintances have probably started settling down or they’ve had long term relationships. So she wants to catch up. Women have this dreamt up timeline of what their lives should be like as they get older. Engaged by 26, married by 27, first kid before 30, etc. For her, she’s ready to settle down and nest.
Deep down, she probably knows Kyle isn’t the right one, but he’s there right now. So if she’s going to meet her deadline and be engaged by 26, she needs to make it work with Kyle. She will do mental gymnastics to disregard all the red flags in order to follow her timeline.
In yesterday’s vlog, it looked like a mom taking her teenager shopping for his dorm room. Casey has the patience of a saint, which she thinks is her biggest asset and will eventually pay off. She hopes Kyle will grow up once they have children. Unfortunately, Kyle is way past the age to grow up and he will always be stunted developmentally. No doubt, Casey will be a great mother because she’s very nurturing. But she will need to be a mother to both her own children and to Kyle.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Has Grifty the Dwarf & The Discount Handmaiden scheduled a "YOU SEND US MONEY TO HELP US DECORATE" vlog yet?

If not__________soon! Count on it.
😞
money-please-allowance.gif
And the stans will respond
take-my-money.gif
🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We tried to follow along with his manic buying charade at RH but got lost in the verbal diarrhea. Did he buy anything or just complain about it?
He pretended to buy a table at Restoration Hardware and then said it wouldn't fit in the car and he doesn't feel like shipping it because he's "tired of shipping stuff."

But he takes "us" back inside to show us the one he was "going to get."

000963.jpg

000965.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
He was going to pick up and eat the eggs benedict with his hands. Casey had to tell him to use a fork. :ROFLMAO:

1691505811606.png

1691505769441.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Little Kylie DID score a win in the 'time b issue' department.

Since he went swimming he can skip the shower for today.

Let's Goooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Casey is caught up in the idea of having a “boy friend” and being in “luv”. She’s not very experienced in the relationship department and many of her friends/ acquaintances have probably started settling down or they’ve had long term relationships. So she wants to catch up. Women have this dreamt up timeline of what their lives should be like as they get older. Engaged by 26, married by 27, first kid before 30, etc. For her, she’s ready to settle down and nest.
Deep down, she probably knows Kyle isn’t the right one, but he’s there right now. So if she’s going to meet her deadline and be engaged by 26, she needs to make it work with Kyle. She will do mental gymnastics to disregard all the red flags in order to follow her timeline.
In yesterday’s vlog, it looked like a mom taking her teenager shopping for his dorm room. Casey has the patience of a saint, which she thinks is her biggest asset and will eventually pay off. She hopes Kyle will grow up once they have children. Unfortunately, Kyle is way past the age to grow up and he will always be stunted developmentally. No doubt, Casey will be a great mother because she’s very nurturing. But she will need to be a mother to both her own children and to Kyle.
Just wait until the realization sets in after they are married and have kids, and she's taking care of multiple kids + Kyle by herself, working 2 jobs to scrape by while unemployed Kyle plays Call of Duty all day, doing ALL the household work and chores. She is going to think back and regret her choices one day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He pretended to buy a table at Restoration Hardware and then said it couldn't fit in the car and he doesn't feel like shipping it because he's "tired of shipping stuff."

But he takes "us" back inside to show us the one he was "going to get."

View attachment 2365965

It's like the Gulfstream G800 I saw landing at Harry Reid Airport in Vegas the day we arrived.
Told Mrs Chet: "Sure we're traveling Delta One, but THAT is what I was going to get but....."
Only $72 million! 🤑
snap.jpg
and the super yacht, oh don't get me started. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He chipped a tooth on his fork and "we" are definitely going to the dentist now. He doesn't know how long it's been since he last went to the dentist, several months ago he said it's been around 3 years.

000966.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It occurs to me that Casey is likely of the generation who was trained by the Twilight movies to understand that the absolute most important thing for a young woman is to have a boyfriend, no matter how shabbily he treats you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He chipped a tooth on his fork and "we" are definitely going to the dentist now. He doesn't know how long it's been since he last went to the dentist, several months ago he said it's been 2-3 years.

View attachment 2365988
His dental hygene is just about the same as his personal hygene, that is to say, non existent.
teeth.jpg
teethp.jpg
ttet1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is 26 years old, college graduate. Too old to fall for some of these things.
Casey also perplexes me because not only does she have the red flags waving so hard that they are practically hitting her in the face, but she also seems to be aware of this thread and is STILL with him. I wish some of my exes had a Tattle thread that I could read and get some tea or at least some insight on that person, because yes, while we do a lot of speculation on Kyle that some could just chalk up to being hatters, there is also some real stone cold facts and evidence here. It would have saved me a lot of stress and heartache to know things or at least get some food for
thought to make me question my choice to be with someone.

The sad reality though is that even if Casey did see the light and leave him, he would capitalize on it sooo much and try to get his stans to sympathize with him and try to milk them for gifts and money.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Casey also perplexes me because not only does she have the red flags waving so hard that they are practically hitting her in the face, but she also seems to be aware of this thread and is STILL with him. I wish some of my exes had a Tattle thread that I could read and get some tea or at least some insight on that person, because yes, while we do a lot of speculation on Kyle that some could just chalk up to being hatters, there is also some real stone cold facts and evidence here. It would have saved me a lot of stress and heartache to know things or at least get some food for
thought to make me question my choice to be with someone.

The sad reality though is that even if Casey did see the light and leave him, he would capitalize on it sooo much and try to get his stans to sympathize with him and try to milk them for gifts and money.
Just curious, what makes you think that she's aware of Tattle? I suspect maybe she's seen it if she's Google'd herself or Pallo but has she given some indicator that she reads here?

Reactions: 4
no-work-out.jpg

Tell me you have not seen the inside of a gym in years without telling me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just curious, what makes you think that she's aware of Tattle? I suspect maybe she's seen it if she's Google'd herself or Pallo but has she given some indicator that she reads here?
She did that Tik Tok with Alexa about Kile paying for dinner. She has to know where that came from that people think that she pays for everything.
---
He DOES realize he lives in FL so he CAN see a beach almost anytime he wants to. He is like, when can we do this except on a cruise. I mean, how far is the beach from his house? How about doing a staycation on the east or west coast instead of only Disney resorts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.