Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed this pic earlier and there was something strange about it. Oh, it's strange aside from the UFC shirt and the irony that a dwarfish little
pissant coward is wearing that logo ___ and that even though he's out in front of the door, he's barely taller than the garment hook on it.
He looks like a living bobblehead, not figuratively, but literally. That tiny body and that yooge' noggin' on top of it is ___ disturbing.
Ol' Mom Pallo must have thought a birth he was a 'grey' :alien: and that wasn't ol' Jer Clown with a mask on the night Kylie was conceived.
He isn't hydrocephalic 😂 and god in heaven knows it isn't chocked full of brains. Hmmmm...

View attachment 2364877View attachment 2364882

View attachment 2364873
His body proportions are so bizarre. A huge head (with no brains), a tiny, dwarfish body, stick-like arms with zero musculature (made only for lifting food to his gaping mouth), stubby little legs, and his torso has no waistline (hence why he wears his towels and bathing suits up to his armpits).

2023-04-28 10_48_46-Royal Caribbeans Private Island Water Park Is The BEST_ Full Day With Dinn...png

pallotits2.jpg
moomoo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And inches away from smelly underwear and socks spread over the solo bedroom floor…
And dookie stained Mickey Mouse whitey tighties 💩 speaking of draws, I think Casey mistakenly wore a pair of Faridas panties as a shirt last week. Forget to mention it then
---
Lmfao 🤣 I forgot what old vlog it was but hobo came into his room while he was vlogging and he just casually flicked TP pieces on the floor in the middle of their conversation 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He loves doing his version of riding a kiddie ride at Disney World while in Target. WoOOOOO'hooo'Casey... look at this pirate figure. It will be perfect for my perfect 'luxury' apartment. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'.
He gets to do his version of Old Creepy Clown Jer while looking for trinkets and towels at Target for The Pallo Clown Vacation Rental.
And the drooling stans love it too. Everone loves a clown! 🤡🤡

post1.jpg
yuk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He loves doing his version of riding a kiddie ride at Disney World while in Target. WoOOOOO'hooo'Casey... look at this pirate figure. It will be perfect for my perfect 'luxury' apartment. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'.
He gets to do his version of Old Creepy Clown Jer while looking for trinkets and towels at Target for The Pallo Clown Vacation Rental.
And the drooling stans love it too. Everone loves a clown! 🤡🤡

View attachment 2364905 View attachment 2364915
He loves making shopping videos? Wasn't he complaining to the point that Casey had to tell him to "please try and be patient" several times?

"Not gonna lie this really isn't my favorite thing to do"

000945.jpg

He lies and contradicts himself daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He loves making shopping videos? Wasn't he complaining to the point that Casey had to tell him to "please try and be patient" several times?

"Not gonna lie this really isn't my favorite thing to do"

View attachment 2364922

He lies and contradicts himself daily.
And he needed to put his patience pants on before they left for shopping. I think the shopping video would have been much better with Kevin and Not Gay Nick, I’m just saying IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if the apartment company threw in the garage just as part of this temporary deal. I really don't see his Banker mom agreeing to pay additional funds for a car to be in a garage when it can't even drive the family around when they come visit and they're already paying way too much for this apartment for Kyle. It will be interesting to see if he keeps the garage when he moves into his "real" place, if that indeed actually happens.

Reactions: 7
After watching yesterday’s video, I’m convinced that Casey believes her little patience pants wearing boyfriend makes way more money than he actually does.

Her behavior suggests that she thinks she can fix him and will be rewarded in the end with that sweet, sweet YouTube money that her little star likes to try to show off. That likely explains her willingness to be walked all over and putting up with his tantrums, tics, and manic outbursts. Little does she know that she will be taking the financial support baton from banker mom and clown dad to become the primary funding source that will be propping up the daily dose of bullshit.

Reactions: 15
After watching yesterday’s video, I’m convinced that Casey believes her little patience pants wearing boyfriend makes way more money than he actually does.

Her behavior suggests that she thinks she can fix him and will be rewarded in the end with that sweet, sweet YouTube money that her little star likes to try to show off. That likely explains her willingness to be walked all over and putting up with his tantrums, tics, and manic outbursts. Little does she know that she will be taking the financial support baton from banker mom and clown dad to become the primary funding source that will be propping up the daily dose of bullshit.
This is my theory too. Also the way Casey was talking in the couch shopping vlog, about his future huge house, and just the way she was saying it, makes me suspect that she believes man-child is loaded. Remember, he "bought" his $750k McMansion when they first met. I'm sure he's constantly bragging about all the "YouTube money" he makes around her. So she puts up with this 'issues' thinking she'll get access to this money. Notice how she kept saying she "loves spending Kyle's money"?

She doesn't really seem happy around him, but more like she tolerates his antics and issues with the hopes that there will be a big reward/payoff at the end.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This is my theory too. Also the way Casey was talking in the couch shopping vlog, about his future huge house, and just the way she was saying it, makes me suspect that she believes man-child is loaded. Remember, he "bought" his $750k McMansion when they first met. I'm sure he's constantly bragging about all the "YouTube money" he makes around her. So she puts up with this 'issues' thinking she'll get access to this money. Notice how she kept saying she "loves spending Kyle's money"?

She doesn't really seem happy around him, but more like she tolerates his antics and issues with the hopes that there will be a big reward/payoff at the end.
How did he pay $800 for all that stuff yesterday too? Did he have the cash or did mommy send Casey money and tell her to get him what he needs? They do not seem like a couple whatsoever to me and I am around couples who are new and ones that have 20, 30 years under their belts and there is so much more chemistry and attraction than these 2 that are only together a year. He seems much more attracted to Lora. When is the last time you saw him chase Casey around like he did Lora on his bday at the park?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I said communication skills, I was referring more to things like briefing in meetings, writing up reports, or even coherently answering emails. He can’t even speak coherently when he’s alone talking to a camera. He wants the lifestyle of a corporate job salary but wouldn’t be able to last five minutes in an actual corporate job. Sometimes I wonder how he actually completed college? Did Clown Posse write his papers and reports for him?
He can't build an even basic description of why he likes or dislikes foods in his food reviews. It's either juicy, nummy, fire or disgusting.

This tit for brains can't string together a grammatically correct 3 or 4 word response on Twitter or his YT feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's either juicy, nummy, fire or disgusting.
Sometimes it's clutch. So he's got at least five adjectives.

And again, I'll just chortle remember his review of a shrimp dish at Sanaa that smelled "just exactly like shrimp."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No greater proof that kylie did not, in fact, almost buy a house than the certainty that he needed someone else to sign or co-sign a lease for him.

Kylie and Farlexa…. YOU’RE BUSTED!!!

The picture below reminds me of someone to a T.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

When it comes to "loves spending Kyle's money" she's gotta feel some sense of freedom at stores like these cause she's (presumably) not involved with the transaction. No need for her to pay at a Disney register or make the Disney hotel reservation, all for him/them to take advantage of her cast member discount. But I'm done feeling sorry for her.

Good God the frenzied energy during this vlog reached new heights. Almost unbearable to watch yet i couldn't look away. Did he drink two of those Primes before filming? Hopefully that evening Casey's sister used the experience to "have a talk" with her; likely not the first time, and also not the first time Casey has ignored her. Casey has rationally GOT to see the red flags, but as others have said she believes she can fix her special man. Or has considered it'll take him doing something so egregious that it gives her an easy out; imagine her trying to summon the courage to end the relationship knowing he'll flip out on her?

Finally, these replies are so telling with four of the six explaining it away with awwww "he's excited", like we're dealing with a little child.
E394C7A7-5E45-4BAA-8142-5814AD18FA1D_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
When it comes to "loves spending Kyle's money" she's gotta feel some sense of freedom at stores like these cause she's (presumably) not involved with the transaction. No need for her to pay at a Disney register or make the Disney hotel reservation, all for him/them to take advantage of her cast member discount. But I'm done feeling sorry for her.

Good God the frenzied energy during this vlog reached new heights. Almost unbearable to watch yet i couldn't look away. Did he drink two of those Primes before filming? Hopefully that evening Casey's sister used the experience to "have a talk" with her; likely not the first time, and also not the first time Casey has ignored her. Casey has rationally GOT to see the red flags, but as others have said she believes she can fix her special man. Or has considered it'll take him doing something so egregious that it gives her an easy out; imagine her trying to summon the courage to end the relationship knowing he'll flip out on her?

Finally, these replies are so telling with four of the six explaining it away with awwww "he's excited", like we're dealing with a little child.
View attachment 2365720
All of his Boomer stans act like he's a young child. With all the "aww" and giving him advice like they'd give to a young child/toddler. It's so weird.

Plus all the begging for Casey to marry him or him to marry Casey and saying how they are so perfect and amazing together. :sick: 🤮 Especially the ones who say how Casey is such an old-fashioned, "proper" girl who "knows how to treat her man."

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
All of his Boomer stans act like he's a young child. With all the "aww" and giving him advice like they'd give to a young child/toddler. It's so weird.
I mean, he should only be allowed to use safety scissors. I think it's understandable that they forget how old he actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.