Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still willing to bet that it's an air bnb, and it's being paid for while they are all scrambling to find something perfect for the princess and their budget. It's why kile is happy to have casey buy tit for the apartment as its covered by Bank of Ma and Clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t he say it was a maximum of 50 (dislikes)?
Must have been confusing this number with his IQ level.
Yeah, he said "we get no more than 50 dislikes and have far more likes, they just some jealous weirdos" or something like that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm still curious as to what he does with all of this tissue/toilet paper and why is it always crumpled on the floor next to his bed? The TP all over the ground has appeared in a few vlogs, including his bedroom, the cruise, and a Disney resort.

Either he's constantly blowing his nose at night and tossing it on the floor or it's something else... :sick:
Either way, it’s disgusting! My husband would kick my ass if I threw my used snot tissues on the floor!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah, he said "we get no more than 50 dislikes and have far more likes, they just some jealous weirdos" or something like that. 😂
Now why would YouTube want to embarrass one of their young, up & coming creators by presenting thousands of false dislikes? Poor Kyle, he does everything right, but from the jealous hatters, to mean sellers, to YouTube, seems the entire world’s out to get him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That T-shirt he's wearing epitomizes Kyle perfectly: "Undeveloped Failing Child"
That makes sense, I thought it was Unwashed Fungus-ridden Cumsocks
He seriously bought an over $30 bathroom trashcan? 🤣 My dude.....I have one in my masterbathroom
Pssh, typical jealous hatter, you only have a masturbate room, KP has an entire lugshurry masturbate apartment
I confess I’ve stuck my head under the faucet before
Yes, I too have stuck my...[coughs]..."head" under the faucet.....for science.
“I love exposing myself” made me DIE 😂!
Too bad no one could see it if he rested it crossed their nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm still willing to bet that it's an air bnb, and it's being paid for while they are all scrambling to find something perfect for the princess and their budget. It's why kile is happy to have casey buy tit for the apartment as its covered by Bank of Ma and Clown.
I’m thinking the same he said first he waiting for a 2 bedroom to get done or whatever bullshit it was now today says he’s fine with having a 1 bedroom.Should have packed all his crap in his Barbie bmw head back to cheese land.Can you imagine the financial burden he’s putting on his parents no shame whatsoever

Haven't done reviews of the responses for a while. Just glossing over the clueless fu*king idiocy is often repugnant and nauseating to me.

This one was a little difficult. There were no standouts and none were very original. (*Of course, all negative responses were quickly deleted by his "team"😂 of Sister-Wife and ClownJer, who protect him and in doing so keep him from developing as an adult while thinking they are protecting their 'Precious.' ___ It's the Pallo version of SANITIZED FOR HIS PROTECTION :ROFLMAO:) And certainly the negative and even well meaning responses would overwhelm the positive and inane one.
99% of these sickeningly saccharine responses were nearly identical and contained the phrase "...so cute" or "...so fun." That alone tells you all you need to know about the lunatics, losers and dead eyed dullards who follow him. It dulls your faith in humanity that so many people are so vacuous and dimwitted and desperate that his grifting act is both entertaining and worthy of their charity to keep him going.
(cracking knuckles and deep breath) ___ got a few minutes to kill and (holding my nose) here I go..... 😂
hMKmdUTALCLgezdEk4XGDHEc=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
gmafrid
Watching this bought back fond memories of my first home. (Oh what a wonderful story. You think Pallo gives a tit about you or your memories. Send him some money or gifts or GTFO! Thanks for stopping by.)

fob7Fy1Qp2GfS-npGsbFRWzQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
lindajohnson6382
Congratulations on the new apartment! (Why the fu*k are you thanking HIM? Dumbass, anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells knows you should be thanking his old hag MOM and BitterbitchLezzoFarida the sister. Try to pay attention.)

CXlvIltEk3WZsSS2FkuOlJYw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
lauraA813TPA
Loved this video! This is something good for you and Casey to do as a couple ♥She does have great taste. (Ima' stop you right there DebbieDullard. (A) You're easy to please. (B) He chose a damned Dollar Store pirate figure for his 'perfect' (aka. 'plain and standard') apartment. and (C) The Discount Handmaiden has NO, ZERO, NADA "taste" or she wouldn't be within a mile of that nasty little panhandling and lying slob. But thanks for playing.)

hblHlQXIw1thFJLV-N2zN4q8=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
tpmofry1996
i think it’s adorable how casey is getting so excited for you and the decorating process (Isn't it earth shatteringly adorable. 🤮 My god. You're easily excited. ____ From where do you people come? Do they plant 'Dumbass' seeds somewhere in flyover America and grow you? If so, there's a field that needs a tit ton of Roundup sprayed on it.)

QPlqDx8erU1uqmzMcKms28zg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
nickmystah808
Congrats on the Move Kyle. I just moved to my own apartment as well maybe less than 2 months ago. (OMFG! He doesn't give a damn if you moved into the sun. You think he's just riveted by the comparison of your move to his. First, he's a fool and a mentally and emotionally regressed man-child who cares about himself ONLY. You want his attention, as short as that span is, send him some money or buy him a little cruise. Don't tell him your story. He wouldn't read that UNLESS you paid him. You people couldn't find a clue in a field full of clues in clue mating season.)

iWwVLRCzO1khKBZ04ad5mKWA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
therealdreamer777
Love these shopping videos!!! Please do more :) (How is life at the 'home'? Good to see they let you watch YouTube. Bad to see you waste that time watching an idiotic elf grifting and lying about a place gotten for him by his family because he's a loser, a failure as a son and a man ___ and a child so fractured, so toxic and unlikeable, even they are willing to go bankrupt to keep him from coming back to WI and moving in with them. He's a burden on them and anyone who is foolish enough to be near him for long is repelled by him. You people...god.)

1jsgwo2i1EqFOEy7Zt5IOA8Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
jennifergriffiths4898
Congratulations on the new place and everything you have achieved!! (LOLOLOL ____ Damn! (almost did a spit take) You idiots are a joke. Tell us what he's achieved? We'll wait. ___ Uh, no we won't. Stephen Hawking couldn't calculate a unit of time small enough to represent the nothing Pallo has achieved. He drives a 14 year old junker. He grifts off family and a desperate and dowdy girl-friend*😂 and relies on handouts from fools like you online to support a Daily Dump of nothingburger vids of him eating, screaming like an imbecile on a kiddie ride, and hinting for little cruises. At 30 years of age, amazing achievements, huh?)

0sRaEGmOnKi3aKICsOlCy1Ie=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
allaboardblakestrainsandmo1556
Love, love, love the home and shopping vlogs! Fun energy! Kyle getting distracted by Halloween stuff. (Bet you enjoy watching bugs being zapped in a bug zapper, hun? Kyle, like most mentally challenged people, is easily distracted from reality by fantasy and, often, simple shiny objects.)

WRFgDHoOKtqsZEw7o9UqC6bA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
TheKenzieTano
Okay I’m gonna LOVE these home Volgs! Seriously ! And Casey is hilarious in this haha (And I thought Deby Sue from Iowa was the looniest and most pathetic viewer he had. Congrats on dispelling that idea. ___ Pssst, how did you get your jacket's arms untied? You're a regular Houdini.)

-12XtrPy_HzH8YYteNybxWKc=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
janettejohnston339
Can't wait to see everything decorated. (Oh my fu*king god. Let me guess. You'er NOT Martha Stewart?)

pRd3h5GAj8e5vte4skjO0dqN=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
bbob34665

is your dong from wisconsin coming down to live in your new place ( Oh...too easy. If his 'dong' what little there is of it, is back in Wisconsin, he's in worse shape than even I thought...but I wouldn't be surprised. :ROFLMAO: I assume you meant 'dog'? Well, the dog heard they were sending him. He managed to escape and they haven't seen him since. Smart dog.)

38vsiQY_9zkDC5Ru9qON3bSg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

I know your sister will have some great decorating ideas. (Not sure if strap ons, vibrators and Nazi memorabilia will work with Kyle's Tron light,
dre-gon statue, Christmas lights and BB-8. )

Thoreau famously said that "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." and that these willfully ignorant and, often, just stupid and broken people are so fascinated by that irksome Pallo tit show, charade and little act, demonstrates just how desperate so many are out there____shut ins, cat ladies in flyover America, old folk in assisted living, some gay fans left who haven't wisened up to his baiting and homophobia (the old queens who gave him a lot of support are long gone), some old cougars are perhaps left, and those foolish younger cretins who drop in and out and find that crap he puts out 'fascinating' and can't wait to share their stories....stories he never reads and doesn't give a whit about. It's very sad really.
Pallo's a broken vessel, an unlettered and a sad wee little grifter and parasite and they are his marks and they are easy pickings, really. The smartest of them are gone and more are beginning to realize they've been had and are pulling support and leaving. And it's all aided by his bizarre enabling family who are greatly responsible for the tragic fun-size loser they've helped to create.
Sheeesh'... Not sure if I'll do that again. Reading those comments is like wading into a cesspool of stupidity and mindlessness. Yuk!

In summary: It's a train wreck and it's about to get even more entertaining. Pass the popcorn.
fakenot.jpg
lop.jpg
ActiveTallBeauceron-max-1mb.gif
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Also- I can relate to randomly being triggered by a "Kyle memory" LOL There was a while when I would crack up almost every time I looked at my microwave, because it has a specific "Potato" button on it! :ROFLMAO:
My Kyle memories work in reverse, he always reminds me of Henry Cho's "Jonly Bonly"

Everytime I go to watch a KP vid, I say to myself, "When is Kyle going to go to Boldlygo? He's never been to Boldlygo before."

Thanks @No Grifters Needed for linking the video for @Vyle Pallo (y), I am not that tech savvy, but it also gives everyone a chance to watch it again and laugh like hell!
I’m glad it’s in a Susan Amen video too because I will give her all the views and likes LOL! If she had a Patreon, I would definitely subscribe and pay to support her making fun of Kyle as her job. She’s actually a really fantastic editor and of course super entertaining lol!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did he call the cameras and lenses at Best Buy junk? He doesn't even know how to do any of the basic settings on his camera, I wouldn't call yourself an expert pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Noticed this pic earlier and there was something strange about it. Oh, it's strange aside from the UFC shirt and the irony that a dwarfish little
pissant coward is wearing that logo ___ and that even though he's out in front of the door, he's barely taller than the garment hook on it.
He looks like a living bobblehead, not figuratively, but literally. That tiny body and that yooge' noggin' on top of it is ___ disturbing.
Ol' Mom Pallo must have thought at birth he was a 'grey' :alien: and that wasn't ol' Jer Clown with a mask on the night Kylie was conceived.
He isn't hydrocephalic and god in heaven knows it isn't chocked full of brains. 😂Hmmmm...

bobble.jpg
mode.jpg

head.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.