Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it very weird why would bitter face mom and jerbear settle on a vacation apartment and not a house or condo thought the clown was retired seems like a waste of money paying rent with the amount of times they travel to Orlando in a year a home purchase could be justified in this case
Pallos are too qualified to get a mortgage at this point. Pallos would be subsidizing lower credit score folks. IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it very weird why would bitter face mom and jerbear settle on a vacation apartment and not a house or condo thought the clown was retired seems like a waste of money paying rent with the amount of times they travel to Orlando in a year a home purchase could be justified in this case
The clown is still working as a janitor as of a few months ago.

To afford a home with the downpayment, they would probably need to sell their current home in Wisconsin. I also don't think they're looking for a permanent place in Florida yet until the grandparents pass.

This was simply a situation where spoiled rotten Kyle no longer got along with his roommates and wanted his "own" place, so he was either going to be homeless or on Casey's couch and the family felt obligated to step in and 'put him' in an apartment, figuring they can use it as a vacation rental in lieu of Disney resort rooms to rationalize some of the costs. I'm sure that they tried to convince him to get a cheaper 2 bedroom somewhere, but knowing Kyle, he stomped his feet and said he wanted something "more luxury"... and here we are.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The clown is still working as a janitor as of a few months ago.

To buy a home, they would need to sell their current home in Wisconsin. I don't think they can afford two homes. I also don't think they're looking for a permanent place in Florida yet until the grandparents pass.

This was simply a situation where spoiled rotten Kyle no longer got along with his roommates and wanted his "own" place, so he was either going to be homeless or on Casey's couch and the family felt obligated to 'put him' in an apartment, figuring they can use it as a vacation rental to absorb some of the costs versus getting resort rooms.
Jojo hitting a million subs really got to him that and the million plaque 100% why he wanted out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jojo hitting a million subs really got to him that and the million plaque 100% why he wanted out
It was only ONE WEEK after JoJo hit 1 million subscribers when Kyle announced he suddenly wanted to move ASAP. This is when he said he was going to move out early by May/June. That million sub plaque really got to him. :ROFLMAO:

He also started throwing a ton of shade at JoJo at that point. He's incapable of just being happy for other people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
To afford a home with the downpayment, they would probably need to sell their current home in Wisconsin. I also don't think they're looking for a permanent place in Florida yet until the grandparents pass.
They appear to have quite a bit of family in WI, including grandchildren. I don't see them living in FL year-round. Snowbirds, maybe.

Will be interesting to see if his parents and sister leave clothes and other essentials at “the” apartment. We know Kyle’s car can't carry much luggage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They appear to have quite a bit of family in WI, including grandchildren. I don't see them living in FL year-round. Snowbirds, maybe.

Will be interesting to see if his parents and sister leave clothes and other essentials at “the” apartment. We know Kyle’s car can't carry much luggage.
I don't think they have snowbird money or else they probably would be. The mom works as a bank branch clerk and the dad is a janitor. Costs are significantly cheaper to live in Wisconsin too. I just don't see them being able to afford two homes, with another downpayment.

Yeah, that'll be interesting to see. If I were the parents, I'd have never given in and let him pick a "luxury" 1 bedroom. It's going to be hilarious watching 4 adults stay there, with 1 bathroom.
---
I can't say I blame him regarding that.
The "shade" he was throwing at JoJo (such as accusing him of being an alcoholic while telling people that HE himself doesn't drink OR calling him messy when HE himself is messy) is a bit hypocritical, but I guess so. JoJo hasn't really done anything that Pallo himself hasn't done that I'm aware of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It was only ONE WEEK after JoJo hit 1 million subscribers when Kyle announced he suddenly wanted to move ASAP. This is when he said he was going to move out early by May/June. That million sub plaque really got to him. :ROFLMAO:

He also started throwing a ton of shade at JoJo at that point. He's incapable of just being happy for other people.
That’s right, & Jojo told him he had to go his own way, which pissed Kyle off to no end. Gotta love Jojo telling Kyle he needed to go his own way. It’s like that asshole in the car who rides your ass in the right lane for no reason, cuts around you going 20 miles over the limit, runs the red light & speeds away, only to find that you catch up to him at the very next intersection. Dumb & dumber IRL
---
I don't think they have snowbird money or else they probably would be. The mom works as a bank branch clerk and the dad is a janitor. Costs are significantly cheaper to live in Wisconsin too. I just don't see them being able to afford two homes, with another downpayment.

Yeah, that'll be interesting to see. If I were the parents, I'd have never given in and let him pick a "luxury" 1 bedroom. It's going to be hilarious watching 4 adults stay there, with 1 bathroom.
Kinda sounds like the rooms at the All Star Resorts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love when tattle can predict the future. Especially for Kile and the Snackers. It’s truly too easy sometimes. No one here is shocked his family is helping to pay to “save on hotels.” Also I echo a lot of the posts here—if KP had a disability, we’d stop. He simply has narcissistic personality disorder and had some sort of growth issue as a kid.

Whomp whomp he’s just a short bleeping asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s right, & Jojo told him he had to go his own way, which pissed Kyle off to no end. Gotta love Jojo telling Kyle he needed to go his own way. It’s like that asshole in the car who rides your ass in the right lane for no reason, cuts around you going 20 miles over the limit, runs the red light & speeds away, only to find that you catch up to him at the very next intersection. Dumb & dumber IRL
---

Kinda sounds like the rooms at the All Star Resorts
Those All Star rooms at least have 2 beds. So while the 'perfect' apartment may be slightly bigger, it still only has 1 bathroom, and rather than a bed, the parents are going to have to sleep on a couch and a blow up mattress. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
and then ride HAY-grids.
I legit love how someone on here has the screen name Heygrid. It cracks me up every time I see it. I was telling my sister about Kyle and how obnoxious he is and how he is clueless about everything and reports on cement, and, of course, says HEYGRID. She thought I was kidding and didn’t believe me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those All Star rooms at least have 2 beds. So while the 'perfect' apartment may be slightly bit bigger, it still has 1 bathroom, and rather than a bed, the parents are going to have to sleep on a couch and a blow up mattress. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ever sleep on a half inflated Costco blowup mattress next to a yellow & green BB-8? That’s true luxury, bay-bee

• Haha
I almost bought a 750K house on a 40K salary, and now got a "BUHYOOTIFUL" "LUXSHUREE" apartment for an undisclosed amount.

I GOT IT ALL ON MY OWN.

WOOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I legit love how someone on here has the screen name Heygrid. It cracks me up every time I see it. I was telling my sister about Kyle and how obnoxious he is and how he is clueless about everything and reports on cement, and, of course, says HEYGRID. She thought I was kidding and didn’t believe me!
Hey, thanks! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.