Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We like to rip on Kyle for not having a “real job”, but I honestly don’t think he would be able to handle one, especially one that requires any type of critical thinking or communication skills. You can’t always take the easy, lazy way out in the real world!
Let's not forget that he did at one time have a front facing role at Disney.
He was in the DCP program right before the pandemic and was assigned to work in one of the stores on Sunset Blvd at Hollywood Studios. Sure, that position doesn’t require much critical thinking, but Disney does emphasize communication skills (all CMs are taught to never say “I don’t know” when a customer asks a question). He was definitely capable of holding a job back then. Who knows? Maybe with a bit of hard work and some grit, he would have slowly climbed the Disney corporate ladder.

In contrast, he’s now so accustomed to his current lazy lifestyle: it’s unlikely he would be able to hold a “real job”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatever Kyle’s “issues” are, they are 100% the fault of his parents for continuing to enable his fantastical lifestyle.

What Kyle truly needs is a dose of reality, but instead we get his family enabling this little charade that he is a “successful Disney vlogger”.

Kyle’s numbers are falling? Then he might have to think about working a part time or even full time job. Oh, he doesn’t want to live with roommates any longer? Too bad, we can’t always get what we want. (Thank you Rolling Stones).

He can scrape by on $700 rent costs, so let him stay there and learn to deal with getting along with other people. These are real life skills, one that people have to learn to survive in any workplace.

Instead Pallo Clown Posse swoops in to rescue him from any financial or relational issues he’s having. This little baby should have learned these lessons 10 years ago. Now they’re just prolonging it. When he's 40 this is going to be painful for all.

Imagine looking forward to your retirement years and you’re still financially supporting a grown ass man baby who is just lazy and entitled! It’s all on them! Here’s my best piece of advice to PCP: “No" is a complete sentence. Start using it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Seems KP is a salty little *itch because KC isn't moving in with him. I'm sure he will badger her soon enough as much as he does his family about moving in with him.
Will “Bugging Casey to move in with me” become the new “Bugging Casey to go on Soarin’ with me” “Hey you guys, comment down below on whether or not Casey should move-on into my perfect apartment!” We all know he wore her down & got her on that damn attraction, it doesn’t bode well for her future living arrangements

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Really wish he still had that PO Box. Our lil Kyle needs furnishings for his new apartment and I wanted to help him out.

IMG_5424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He was in the DCP program right before the pandemic and was assigned to work in one of the stores on Sunset Blvd at Hollywood Studios. Sure, that position doesn’t require much critical thinking, but Disney does emphasize communication skills (all CMs are taught to never say “I don’t know” when a customer asks a question). He was definitely capable of holding a job back then. Who knows? Maybe with a bit of hard work and some grit, he would have slowly climbed the Disney corporate ladder.

In contrast, he’s now so accustomed to his current lazy lifestyle: it’s unlikely he would be able to hold a “real job”.
When I said communication skills, I was referring more to things like briefing in meetings, writing up reports, or even coherently answering emails. He can’t even speak coherently when he’s alone talking to a camera. He wants the lifestyle of a corporate job salary but wouldn’t be able to last five minutes in an actual corporate job. Sometimes I wonder how he actually completed college? Did Clown Posse write his papers and reports for him?

Reactions: 8
When I said communication skills, I was referring more to things like briefing in meetings, writing up reports, or even coherently answering emails. He can’t even speak coherently when he’s alone talking to a camera. He wants the lifestyle of a corporate job salary but wouldn’t be able to last five minutes in an actual corporate job. Sometimes I wonder how he actually completed college? Did Clown Posse write his papers and reports for him?
Maybe that’s why Disney didn’t want him working as a VIP tour guide (it was his dream job prior to quitting). Could you imagine him leading your tour? First thing he would say is “make sure you tip me well cause I’m the best guide you could ask for”. He would get tongue tied when pointing out salient features (“this the one of the most luxury-ass dessorts on property”). I agree he’s deficient in his overall communication skills. Maybe that’s why Disney assigned him to the gift shop on Sunset Blvd at HS; it was their message to him: you can work here or you can quit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
By the way, I know it’s been asked here a couple of times, he DOES have a shower curtain so there was no need for him to wash his nasty hair in the sink. Or rinse it because like someone else pointed out, there’s no shampoo or soap, anywhere to be found. Also, I really do think that Casey’s dad told her that he was not allowed to squat at her apartment until he figured out his living situation because he confirmed today that Casey is not living with him. I’m also 1000% certain that when he met him and started watching his videos and realized what a 🤡 he is he told that he couldn’t live with her and put his foot down about it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I love exposing myself” made me DIE 😂!

Also, when he said something along the lines of how he’s excited to show us the real him because at JoJo’s he was too afraid of being himself and annoying anyone… first of all, he’s annoying enough, so I can’t imagine anyone wanting to see him be even more annoying. Also, how is jumping around and being loud NOT being annoying to his neighbors? I feel bad for them already!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No room for mom and dad in the clown house if Casey is there.
Correct. Anyway, I don't think he wants her living there and cramping his style. It's all for show!! (I have a girl friend.) Now, on the other hand, if bro-in-law Kev or Not-Gay Nick wanted to move-in, wow!!! The guy would go flippin' nuts! As it stands, with her not there, the boys can spend the night whenever they want.

Anyone else think it's strange that the fam didn't spring for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit if they plan to stay there when in Orlando??? It makes no sense to get a 1 bedroom if they are planning to stay their during their almost every week visits. Four people using 1 bathroom?!!! One queen-sized bed?!!! Oh well, should be interesting to see how he spins those visits.

I'm thinking that this "temporary" quarters might become his permanent residence - especially now that he's admitted he's not getting a 2-bedroom. He's making himself VERY comfortable there for a place that will only be his for 6-8 weeks. Why not just wait til your settled in your new place before you start buying 65 inch televisions and hanging "daily dose" signs on the walls. Personally, if I wanted to spend the money, I'd grift him with a very special sign: "Daily Dose of Crap." It would be much more fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, as someone who's actually autistic, and who has a son is as well....aspergers is no longer a term that's used. :) just throwing that out there. The more you know! And why yes..he does have something in common with autistic folks.. I'm not a professional by anymeans.. but I really don't think that's the case. I feel like there is something definitely off..but I really don't think I'd put it in autism spectrum at all honestly. This list above can be categorized is soooo many other DSM diagnosises....who knows. I do believe there is something going on...he needs to figure it out.
Only spectrum Kyle is on, is the narcissistic asshole spectrum with a little pixie dust on top ✨✨ ✨

did you know that Kyle played Tinker Bell on his last dcp 🤣

thanks 🙋‍♂️ Tink ✨✨✨✨✨🧚‍♂️

• Haha
I'm thinking that this "temporary" quarters might become his permanent residence - especially now that he's admitted he's not getting a 2-bedroom. He's making himself VERY comfortable there for a place that will only be his for 6-8 weeks. Why not just wait til your settled in your new place before you start buying 65 inch televisions and hanging "daily dose" signs on the walls. Personally, if I wanted to spend the money, I'd grift him with a very special sign: "Daily Dose of Crap." It would be much more fitting.
It will be interesting when the couch is delivered. That might be a telltale sign of what's going to happen moving forward with the current place.

Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why Disney didn’t want him working as a VIP tour guide (it was his dream job prior to quitting). Could you imagine him leading your tour? First thing he would say is “make sure you tip me well cause I’m the best guide you could ask for”. He would get tongue tied when pointing out salient features (“this the one of the most luxury-ass dessorts on property”). I agree he’s deficient in his overall communication skills. Maybe that’s why Disney assigned him to the gift shop on Sunset Blvd at HS; it was their message to him: you can work here or you can quit.
Kyle opening lines while leading a Disney VIP tour: Welcome to Universal Orlando! Let's go eat some turds!

• Haha
Correct. Anyway, I don't think he wants her living there and cramping his style. It's all for show!! (I have a girl friend.) Now, on the other hand, if bro-in-law Kev or Not-Gay Nick wanted to move-in, wow!!! The guy would go flippin' nuts! As it stands, with her not there, the boys can spend the night whenever they want.

Anyone else think it's strange that the fam didn't spring for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit if they plan to stay there when in Orlando??? It makes no sense to get a 1 bedroom if they are planning to stay their during their almost every week visits. Four people using 1 bathroom?!!! One queen-sized bed?!!! Oh well, should be interesting to see how he spins those visits.

I find it very weird why would bitter face mom and jerbear settle on a vacation apartment and not a house or condo thought the clown was retired seems like a waste of money paying rent with the amount of times they travel to Orlando in a year a home purchase could be justified in this case

Reactions: 2
Mentioned it earlier, but I think the family did try to spring for a 2 bedroom. But the 2 bedrooms at this complex were too expensive ($2,600+) and the ones within their budget weren't "luxury" enough for Kyle. So he probably threw an absolute tit FIT and they had to opt for the current "beautiful" apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.