Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. He may have issues and 'learning disabilities' but I believe that the family never cutting the cord, never letting him face his own consequences and figure life out on his own, and are always bailing him from his mistakes and failures has contributed to him never growing up. He's never become an adult, and he never will.

And now you have a 30 year old who functions and acts exactly like a spoiled, entitled, and petulant 8 year old.
I think we all look at him & want to put our finger on that thing that we don’t quite understand. It’s an act of compassion to try & give him the benefit of the doubt for his behavior, like it’s a disability that he has no control over. My question is, & maybe I’m going out on a limb here, but what if he’s just a neurotypical 30 year old man with doting parents who’s been spoiled rotten & just wants to get what he wants, when he wants it? Maybe he’s simply your average garden variety asshole?

Reactions: 18
This what I am thinking

Signs and symptoms of Asperger’s syndrome
A child who has Asperger’s syndrome will generally begin to present with noticeable symptoms around the age of three but, in many instances, those with Asperger’s are not diagnosed until much later due to limited social demands and support from parents and caregivers early in life. As was previously mentioned, the symptoms of Asperger’s syndrome will vary from person to person. Some of the most common symptoms that may be apparent in a person with Asperger’s syndrome include:
Behavioral symptoms:
  • Lack of interpersonal relationship skills and instincts
  • Inability to express one’s own feelings
  • Often verbalizes internal thoughts that most would keep private
  • Flat tone / speaking style that lacks pitch
  • Appears to lack empathy
  • Has a difficult time interacting with peers
  • Talks excessively, especially about one specific topic
  • Frequently has one-sided conversations
  • Is unable to understand societal norms
  • May not make eye contact or may stare at others
  • Does not understand the concept of personal space
Also to note, he could have Asperger's syndrome but he can also have Narcissistic Personality Disorder too. It's difficult to determine, beyond speculation, without a diagnosis from a professional.

Signs of NPD:
  1. Sense of self-importance
  2. Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success
  3. Entitled
  4. Can only be around people who are important or special
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them
His tweet history of 10+ years shows that he was always obsessed with fame and people validating him. For a period of time, he posted daily about how he was a "model."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree that something is definitely wrong with him, and he can have multiple 'issues' -- the thing is, there are people with ADD and learning disabilities who aren't complete assholes (the lying, narcissism, grifting & conning) like Kyle Pallo. I don't think that's any excuse for his depraved behavior. I believe that his family enabling him has contributed to the Narcissistic Personality Disorder growing up. He was always coddled and treated as the 'special' child. They always gave into his tantrums. And now, at 30 years of nominal age, he only sees the world through the lens of his immediate wants. And other people are just a "tool" to achieve those.
Odd Question: Are any of the kids the product of the The Clown and The Banker or are all the kids a product of different marriages?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
watching kyle shop makes me hope and pray that I don't ever have ******** children, I don't think I could do it......
It truly is not easy when you have a child with issues. When his mother said that it wears them out, it really does. Even past when they are small children.
---
Odd Question: Are any of the kids the product of the The Clown and The Banker or are all the kids a product of different marriages?
The brother is the son of the father and a different mother. Alexa and Kyle are both theirs, a year apart.
---
Also to note, he could have Asperger's syndrome but he can also have Narcissistic Personality Disorder too. It's difficult to determine, beyond speculation, without a diagnosis from a professional.

Signs of NPD:
  1. Sense of self-importance
  2. Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success
  3. Entitled
  4. Can only be around people who are important or special
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them
His tweet history of 10+ years shows that he was always obsessed with fame and people validating him. For a period of time, he posted daily about how he was a "model."
He definitely has ADHD. He has said to Casey that he can't sit still and she was like, yes, I know.

Reactions: 5
I think we all look at him & want to put our finger on that thing that we don’t quite understand. It’s an act of compassion to try & give him the benefit of the doubt for his behavior, like it’s a disability that he has no control over. My question is, & maybe I’m going out on a limb here, but what if he’s just a neurotypical 30 year old man with doting parents who’s been spoiled rotten & just wants to get what he wants, when he wants it? Maybe he’s simply your average garden variety asshole?
Seeing how incapable he is, especially at his age, is just so shocking. So I understand why people would think he has some kind of disability. I've encountered plenty of your regular everyday assholes, but Pallo is on a whole different level. My take is that he may have ADHD or something similar, but the major contributor to his modern-day behavior was doting/enabling parents who always gave into his wants. I believe that has developed into a personality disorder and eventually a dependence on other people to do everything for him.

Alexa and Kyle are the product of the Clown and Banker. His half-brother is a product of the Clown and someone else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
this is the TV that kyle HAS to have in his brand new apartment. i’m gonna need a breakdown of how much it cost to furnish this apartment once it’s all said and done. right now we have a $5,000 couch, $1,000 in basic home essentials, and $2,100 for a damn TV. View attachment 2363706
Yes, but look.......he is getting Apple TV Free for 3 months.. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1691439777051.png

What is with him holding toilet paper one day and the next day with paper towels? He started the video with him running around with paper towels. I know he isn't cleaning anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My question is, & maybe I’m going out on a limb here, but what if he’s just a neurotypical 30 year old man with doting parents who’s been spoiled rotten & just wants to get what he wants, when he wants it? Maybe he’s simply your average garden variety asshole?
Also to note, he could have Asperger's syndrome but he can also have Narcissistic Personality Disorder too.
He definitely has ADHD. He has said to Casey that he can't sit still and she was like, yes, I know.
ADHD can be treated with stimulants like Ritalin. But Narcissistic Personality Disorder/garden variety a**hole syndrome is next to impossible to treat. The same goes for Peter Pan Syndrome (failure to grow up) especially when “helicopter parents” continue to enable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know. I feel like if he was diagnosed Alexa would be like “Tattle is ganging up on someone with disabilities.” I totally see them using the “I have x so you can’t criticize me” card.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I tell you this, if I had any proof that Kyle is neurodivergent, I’m walking away from this thread. I’m not interested in dunking on someone who has a diagnosed disorder that makes him act the way that he does. We know his sister reads here. If she has any compassion, she’d come here & tell us how wrong we are about her brother & I honestly believe we’d all probably move on. However until that day, if he’s what I think he is, a neurotypical grifty braggart with a cornball sense of humor gleaned from his father, a party clown, it’s full steam ahead, business as usual for this kid

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2364187

What is with him holding toilet paper one day and the next day with paper towels? He started the video with him running around with paper towels. I know he isn't cleaning anything.
Well use your imagination 😂
Don’t you remember from the cruise how he left toilet paper all over the ground (next to the bed)? And lets hope he stocked some next to the toilet. With him toilet paper b scarce, so now it’s off to the paper towels.

Reactions: 3
Well use your imagination 😂
Don’t you remember from the cruise how he left toilet paper all over the ground (next to the bed)? And lets hope he stocked some next to the toilet. With him toilet paper b scare, so now it’s off to the paper towels.
I'm still curious as to what he does with all of this tissue/toilet paper and why is it always crumpled on the floor next to his bed? The TP all over the ground has appeared in a few vlogs, including his bedroom, the cruise, and a Disney resort.

Either he's constantly blowing his nose at night and tossing it on the floor or it's something else... :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This what I am thinking

Signs and symptoms of Asperger’s syndrome
A child who has Asperger’s syndrome will generally begin to present with noticeable symptoms around the age of three but, in many instances, those with Asperger’s are not diagnosed until much later due to limited social demands and support from parents and caregivers early in life. As was previously mentioned, the symptoms of Asperger’s syndrome will vary from person to person. Some of the most common symptoms that may be apparent in a person with Asperger’s syndrome include:
Behavioral symptoms:
  • Lack of interpersonal relationship skills and instincts
  • Inability to express one’s own feelings
  • Often verbalizes internal thoughts that most would keep private
  • Flat tone / speaking style that lacks pitch
  • Appears to lack empathy
  • Has a difficult time interacting with peers
  • Talks excessively, especially about one specific topic
  • Frequently has one-sided conversations
  • Is unable to understand societal norms
  • May not make eye contact or may stare at others
  • Does not understand the concept of personal space

Well, as someone who's actually autistic, and who has a son is as well....aspergers is no longer a term that's used. :) just throwing that out there. The more you know! And why yes..he does have something in common with autistic folks.. I'm not a professional by anymeans.. but I really don't think that's the case. I feel like there is something definitely off..but I really don't think I'd put it in autism spectrum at all honestly. This list above can be categorized is soooo many other DSM diagnosises....who knows. I do believe there is something going on...he needs to figure it out.

Reactions: 12
I'm still curious as to what he does with all of this tissue/toilet paper and why is it always crumpled on the floor next to his bed? The TP all over the ground has appeared in a few vlogs, including his bedroom, the cruise, and a Disney resort.

Either he's constantly blowing his nose at night and tossing it on the floor or it's something else... :sick:
Yeah, it’s something else 💦

• Haha
As someone who has previously worked with adults who have developmental disabilities such as autism, I can confidently say that I don’t think Kyle is on the spectrum. He may have learning disabilities and just an overall lower IQ, but I really do think he was just a spoiled, bratty, self centered child that never grew up or matured. I support the Narcissistic Personality Disorder more than anything. And…. he’s just an asshole. But yeah, his family absolutely enables his irresponsibly and helplessness.

I am very close to my family and they would certainly support me if I was ever in a dire or desperate situation, but at the same time, I am a grown ass adult who understands the importance of INDEPENDENCE and RESPONSIBILITY and would never think of asking them to contribute money to my living expenses or having everyone hold my hand for the most basic of adult tasks.

We like to rip on Kyle for not having a “real job”, but I honestly don’t think he would be able to handle one, especially one that requires any type of critical thinking or communication skills. You can’t always take the easy, lazy way out in the real world!

Reactions: 13
So today's video was him complaining about shopping for 6 hours, getting distracted by Halloween decor, and running around manic in his jail cel- awesome one bedroom apartment that isn't even his real one!

Doormat had to tell him the Halloween soap dispenser is only to be used seasonally. If she is anything like me, she probably thinks of garland anytime she sees or hears KP.
1691441096287.png

Seems KP is a salty little *itch because KC isn't moving in with him. I'm sure he will badger her soon enough as much as he does his family about moving in with him.
1691441461864.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We like to rip on Kyle for not having a “real job”, but I honestly don’t think he would be able to handle one, especially one that requires any type of critical thinking or communication skills. You can’t always take the easy, lazy way out in the real world!
Let's not forget that he did at one time have a front facing role at Disney.

I'm not sure he has a diagnosis.

This is just what happens when you aren't required to mature.

99% of us can't act like children in every situation, jumping around, screaming, yelling. 99% of us can't move to a theme park and live out a children's fantasy of going to a park every day. 99% of us don't try to make the Disney College Program our goal and end game. 99% of 30 year olds don't have their Mom take them shopping for shoes. 99% of us don't get lost in the Halloween decoration department when our caretaker says we are shopping for toilet paper, sheets & towels and survival essentials.

Many more would be the same way if maturing was not a requirement, to him it's not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.