Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that he got that RH sofa if the place is going to be a vacation home for the Pallo Clown Posse (PCP). For about the same price, he could have purchased an American Leather sofa sleeper. They're actually sofa sleepers that one doesn't complain about sleeping on. Since we know how often the PCP shows up, this is going to be a sofa sleeper that would see a fair bit of use. But hey Kyle, I'm sure your parents don't mind crashing on couches like frat boys do.

Also, why aren't Mrs. PCP and Faralexa more concerned with decorating the place? They'll be there often, so wouldn't they have a say what goes in the kitchen and bath? Seems odd to me.

Reactions: 4
this is the TV that kyle HAS to have in his brand new apartment. i’m gonna need a breakdown of how much it cost to furnish this apartment once it’s all said and done. right now we have a $5,000 couch, $1,000 in basic home essentials, and $2,100 for a damn TV. View attachment 2363706
I think he is looking for the C2 as he said that one is last year's model and not in the store anymore.
---
Noticed that too. All the comments are overwhelming praise. I'd love to know how many people are on the 'blocked list' because the 100% positive comments don't match the amount of downvotes his daily dumps get.

View attachment 2363678
View attachment 2363689
View attachment 2363696
View attachment 2363698
Ummm yeah, most people have the essentials when moving in to an apt or house. Adults spend money on necessities, not wants in the beginning. I was in my first apt at 21 years old when I got married and we saved for years while engaged and walked in to our apt fully furnished and all the bells and whistles when we moved in. THEN the wants came. SMH

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling that Casey was given the money from the mother or she had access to his money. He has NO clue how to do any of this and over $800 seems like a lot as it seems like he got a lot of crap that he did not need right now. Why buy Halloween stuff now when you are planning to move in a month? Get all your necessities now.
---

No
I know it's August, Halloween is not for more than 2 months.
---
I missed a lot and could not watch his move in video so my question is,... Does he not have a shower curtain to take a shower???
Not as far as I can tell from that first move in video. In fact, one of them mentioned the need for a shower curtain. That would be in my top 3 first items.

Reactions: 6
I think he is looking for the C2 as he said that one is last year's model and not in the store anymore.
---
you’re right! he talks in circles so much that it’s hard to keep up, lol. the C2 is $1,600 which is a small price for little man.

Reactions: 4
Noticed that too. All the comments are overwhelming praise. I'd love to know how many people are on the 'blocked list' because the 100% positive comments don't match the amount of downvotes his daily dumps get.

View attachment 2363678
At least Shaun will admit that the Baby Barbie Beamer only fits things that are small.
---
this is the TV that kyle HAS to have in his brand new apartment. i’m gonna need a breakdown of how much it cost to furnish this apartment once it’s all said and done. right now we have a $5,000 couch, $1,000 in basic home essentials, and $2,100 for a damn TV.
Ha! Forgot about the couch being delivered and you know what that means....he will have to pay to move it to the next place.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know.... after seeing him more and more in these vlogs. (lets dig in)

......The constant need for attention, mispronouncing words, Little boy mentality, constant misinformation in his vlogs, short attention span, flies by the seat of his pants. Feels hes doing such a great job at life and how he edits his videos he thinks they are really amazing. His lies or discrepancies in the information or things he says that he'll say one day and the next its different. Always contradicting. The list goes on and on. He cant really truly be happy for others. He has no real friends, never had friends in highschool, acts like a baby child in front of his parents( the way your neice or nephew act up when their parents come to pick them up.) The giddy, manic episodes.

The "mental" break downs how after he gets a massage hes brand new boy, The way he prioritizes things he wants over more important things. Like vacations and the almost 750K house he pretneded to buy but needs his Humira. Buying that old ass piece of tit BMW he thinks hes living on top of the world uber successful, the bad extremely bad hygiene.... (Kyle if you read this...we cant smell you but boy we know what you smell like. The constant deflecting and immediatley calling us haters.

Many of us are very successful, careers, smart and DVC owners. my point with pointing out just a few of his characteristics is that I actually feel really bad for the kid. Ive personally come to the conclusion he is not a narcissist, and asshole, slob or a baby man child, opportunist or any of those other things.... he is mentally challenged and has a disability. I wont say autisim but a mix of that ADD and other learning diabilities. Thats why his mom and day check in on him and take care of him like his credit card stuff hes not able to control his finances or adult things. Prob why alexa takes care of him so much and he acts like such a baby because mentally he is, You can just see it, everyone around him takes care of him. Poor guy honestly, Hes got something majorly wrong with him that we probably wont ever know and hes either in denial or wont share cause hes embarassed. Think about it. Jojo was a good friend but you can see his vibe with kyle is different. He probably has had it with kyle. Kyle was prob never going to get that house. Think back and add it all up.... No one ive ever met thats an adult with zero disability is this delusional. except for my cousin who has many mental illnesses. IT took me years to accept it but hes a slob, bi polar, fake it till you make it type guy, a liar, lazy, always needs attention and needs everyone to take care of him and baby him. It really is sad. Kyle please seek some help man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know. He can't keep it together for a 2 hour shopping trip? How did he go to college and work in the program? I think maybe he has something minor but plays it up to get attention/money/whatever from people who will stand to be around him. I've known folks worse off than him who've kept jobs and have lives. I have little sympathy.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2363678
View attachment 2363689
View attachment 2363696
View attachment 2363698
Jesus, Shaun, get a grip. The constant lecturing’s only going to get you eventually banned. You know, now that Mr Dray-gunSoiled & Casey are at the wheel, JerBear & Banker Mom can finally retire. If anything, Pallo’s being overparented right now

Reactions: 5

......The constant need for attention, mispronouncing words, Little boy mentality, constant misinformation in his vlogs, short attention span, flies by the seat of his pants. Feels hes doing such a great job at life and how he edits his videos he thinks they are really amazing. His lies or discrepancies in the information or things he says that he'll say one day and the next its different. Always contradicting. The list goes on and on. He cant really truly be happy for others. He has no real friends, never had friends in highschool, acts like a baby child in front of his parents( the way your neice or nephew act up when their parents come to pick them up.) The giddy, manic episodes.

The "mental" break downs how after he gets a massage hes brand new boy, The way he prioritizes things he wants over more important things. Like vacations and the almost 750K house he pretneded to buy but needs his Humira. Buying that old ass piece of tit BMW he thinks hes living on top of the world uber successful, the bad extremely bad hygiene.... (Kyle if you read this...we cant smell you but boy we know what you smell like. The constant deflecting and immediatley calling us haters.

Many of us are very successful, careers, smart and DVC owners. my point with pointing out just a few of his characteristics is that I actually feel really bad for the kid. Ive personally come to the conclusion he is not a narcissist, and asshole, slob or a baby man child, opportunist or any of those other things.... he is mentally challenged and has a disability. I wont say autisim but a mix of that ADD and other learning diabilities. Thats why his mom and day check in on him and take care of him like his credit card stuff hes not able to control his finances or adult things. Prob why alexa takes care of him so much and he acts like such a baby because mentally he is, You can just see it, everyone around him takes care of him. Poor guy honestly, Hes got something majorly wrong with him that we probably wont ever know and hes either in denial or wont share cause hes embarassed. Think about it. Jojo was a good friend but you can see his vibe with kyle is different. He probably has had it with kyle. Kyle was prob never going to get that house. Think back and add it all up.... No one ive ever met thats an adult with zero disability is this delusional. except for my cousin who has many mental illnesses. IT took me years to accept it but hes a slob, bi polar, fake it till you make it type guy, a liar, lazy, always needs attention and needs everyone to take care of him and baby him. It really is sad. Kyle please seek some help man.
I agree that something is definitely wrong with him, and he can have multiple 'issues' -- the thing is, there are people with ADD and learning disabilities who aren't complete assholes (the lying, narcissism, grifting & conning) like Kyle Pallo. I don't think that's any excuse for his depraved behavior. I believe that his family enabling him has contributed to the Narcissistic Personality Disorder growing up. He was always coddled and treated as the 'special' child. They always gave into his tantrums. And now, at 30 years of nominal age, he only sees the world through the lens of his immediate wants. And other people are just a "tool" to achieve those.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

ITA with you as I live with an adult child with ADHD and I see so many similarities with them both of all into one thing today and by tomorrow they have forgotten about that and doing something else. Spontaneous and don't really think of the future and when they do they have these great ideas and it all sounds good but then they never follow through. It DOES wear you out and most of the time (which I think his family does) you just shake your head ok as you know it will pass and something else will come up. They are very hyper and all over the place.
There is NO doubt in my mind he has some type of issue. Maybe if he got away from that Disney life he could broaden his horizons more and that would help him get out of the elementary/middle school mindset. He has social issues and everyone helping him out is not making him grow to take care of himself and act like a 30 year old man.

Reactions: 8

It could be all that. It could also be that he’s been coddled his whole life by an overbearing family who refuses to cut the cord & let him breathe, but it’s easier for him to just sit back & let them do for him. I tell you this, it high time he takes control over his own life & becomes a man, because this thing that he’s presenting to the world ain’t it. It’s frankly embarrassing to watch

Reactions: 10
It could be all that. It could also be that he’s been coddled his whole life by an overbearing family who refuses to cut the cord & let him breathe, but it’s easier for him to just sit back & let them do for him. I tell you this, it high time he takes control over his own life & becomes a man, because this life he’s presenting to the world ain’t it. It’s frankly embarrassing to watch
Agree. He may have issues and 'learning disabilities' but I believe that the family never cutting the cord, never letting him face his own consequences, and always bailing him out from his own mistakes and failures has contributed to him never growing up. He's never become an adult, and he never will.

His "team" literally spends their day just deleting/hiding critical comments on his own YouTube channel for him. They shield him from the real world. And it has created the ultimate man-child.

And now you have a 30 year old nominal adult who functions and acts exactly like a spoiled, entitled, and petulant 8 year old.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This what I am thinking

Signs and symptoms of Asperger’s syndrome
A child who has Asperger’s syndrome will generally begin to present with noticeable symptoms around the age of three but, in many instances, those with Asperger’s are not diagnosed until much later due to limited social demands and support from parents and caregivers early in life. As was previously mentioned, the symptoms of Asperger’s syndrome will vary from person to person. Some of the most common symptoms that may be apparent in a person with Asperger’s syndrome include:
Behavioral symptoms:
  • Lack of interpersonal relationship skills and instincts
  • Inability to express one’s own feelings
  • Often verbalizes internal thoughts that most would keep private
  • Flat tone / speaking style that lacks pitch
  • Appears to lack empathy
  • Has a difficult time interacting with peers
  • Talks excessively, especially about one specific topic
  • Frequently has one-sided conversations
  • Is unable to understand societal norms
  • May not make eye contact or may stare at others
  • Does not understand the concept of personal space

• Haha
Reactions: 8
watching kyle shop makes me hope and pray that I don't ever have we todd did children, I don't think I could do it......

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.