Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my life the only time I have washed my hair in the sink is when I had a cast or stitches after surgery and couldn't take a shower.
Same here, or when my sister was in the bathroom for three hours getting ready to go out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an embarrassing, embarrassing vlog today.

This looked like Mom taking the kids shopping for school supplies.

He wants to go to Best Buy first, without even having a clue that he needs a toilet brush, sponge and body soap first.

He wants an OLED TV before getting a bathroom trash can.

I cannot believe this dwarf actually edited this, meaning he actually had to watch it, and posted it anyway.

The Doormat talks to him and treats him like a special needs child who should be wearing a hockey helmet.

Doormat and sis are buying all the day to day stuff he needs and he's looking at refrigerators, halloween decorations and picks out a wooden skull.

tit, I actually have no words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There is that darn UFC shirt again.
Volunteer at middle/high school wrestling camps. There are 12 year old boys who would demolish him in thirty seconds.
Fake tough guys are the worst type of guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed a lot and could not watch his move in video so my question is,... Does he not have a shower curtain to take a shower???
YES!!! At the beginning of the video he’s seen washing his hair in the sink but a few seconds later, you can see a shower curtain behind him. I noticed it and remember thinking why the hell didn’t you just take a shower but being clean be issue!

• Haha
Noticed he asks everyone to comment on-down below to tell him if you like the "lifestyle" content, yet somehow, there are only wildly positive responses. This guy's really got a tiger by the tail lol Nice job Alexa, we see you there
Noticed that too. All the comments are overwhelming praise. I'd love to know how many people are on the 'blocked list' because the 100% positive comments don't match the amount of downvotes his daily dumps get.

000952.jpg

000951.jpg

000953.jpg

000954.jpg

• Haha
As Casey is picking out stuff for him, Kyle brings up his BIG IDEA about the Daily Dose neon sign above the couch. You can tell that Casey thinks it's an awful idea but doesn't want to tell him "no" or he'd throw a fit, so instead just says "umm... okay." :ROFLMAO: 😂

View attachment 2363271

He has no idea what he needs and just keeps talking about the Daily Dose Neon Sign and acting like a toddler in the background.

Kyle asks her to pick up this toothbrush holder and then turn it around for the camera.

View attachment 2363276

Then he starts complaining that he's BORED while Casey and her friend are doing all the work.

View attachment 2363285

Casey has a long talk with him about how she appreciates his patience, but feels he really needs to take more time to look at these 3 stores. Kyle says "OKAY. NOTED" but he looks really irritated.
Wonder if when they were up north if the parents asked her to decorate the place since they'd stay there.
---
KP flexing his temp housing and shopping at Homegoods and Target like a pro 😂
Indeed. Bob, good to see you landed somewhere solid like Tattle after Disney. 🤣

• Haha
this is the TV that kyle HAS to have in his brand new apartment. i’m gonna need a breakdown of how much it cost to furnish this apartment once it’s all said and done. right now we have a $5,000 couch, $1,000 in basic home essentials, and $2,100 for a damn TV.
IMG_0493.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
OMG he drinks Prime.....hahahhahaha!
View attachment 2363506
Jete works with one of the Prime products. May it was a going away GTFO gift.

I don’t see his parents staying at the “pristine” apartment. During recent trips Dad seemed to take a couple rest breaks at the resort. Difficult for me to imagine Kyle leaving the park to drive his Dad back to the apartment so he can rest. Prove me wrong, Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
this is the TV that kyle HAS to have in his brand new apartment. i’m gonna need a breakdown of how much it cost to furnish this apartment once it’s all said and done. right now we have a $5,000 couch, $1,000 in basic home essentials, and $2,100 for a damn TV. View attachment 2363706
Call of Duty is going to look 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 on that TV though.

• Haha
I hope he and Casey get married and have a baby soon.
Then Casey will be able to go out for a break with her friends and leave the baby at home to look after Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yesterday at Vero Beach Kylie told us how “picky” he is about his shower heads.
This is how picky he is:
Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 2.37.33 PM.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I confess I’ve stuck my head under the faucet before, but it was one time, I was at work, a bird had shat on my head, and I had a buzz cut anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whats is it?
A crappy energy drink co-created by Logan Paul. A lot of kids were / are drinking it and it has been banned in many US schools and in some countries, as well. Just google Logan Paul controversies, he's a total d-bag and I'd never willingly contribute a dime to his wealth.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
YES!!! At the beginning of the video he’s seen washing his hair in the sink but a few seconds later, you can see a shower curtain behind him. I noticed it and remember thinking why the hell didn’t you just take a shower but being clean be issue!
Uuuugh! What a freaking child?!?!? He obviously knows how to be in a shower (he's posted enough videos showing that) but maybe he just goes in, get's wet and comes back out for his stans. He is so nasty!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.