Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Kyle and sister-wife are such sophisticated foodies why haven't they done dining videos together at:
Water Room at Takumi-Tei
Narcoossee’s
Chef's Table at Citrico's
Capa Steakhouse
Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table
Monsieur Paul
Jiko Wine Tasting Dinner
Kyle would need to borrow community pants (again) before walking into any of those establishments.

Does he even own a suit? Or at least a sport coat? Shouldn’t something like that be a staple in a 30 year old man’s wardrobe? Oh… Super Dry doesn’t make them. Never mind.

Reactions: 7
Kyle would need to borrow community pants (again) before walking into any of those establishments.

Does he even own a suit? Or at least a sport coat? Shouldn’t something like that be a staple in a 30 year old man’s wardrobe? Oh… Super Dry doesn’t make them. Never mind.
Clean underwear is a challenge....

Reactions: 4
Chuggers never made sense to me the way KP uses it. Even Sister-Wife called him out on it today.

If it's gross, then chug it to get it over with.

KP's meaning: If it tastes good, you want to chug them down.
Yes, he uses it in the frat-bro sense (Chug! Chug! Chug!); Encouraging mass consumption of alcohol for the enjoyment of others so you feel included.

Reactions: 5
And the shirt been used as a towel to wipe his sweat and snots:
View attachment 2341102
That's the only shirt he has since he moved out of the bro-sty. The rest of his clothes are in black trash bags on the bro-sty patio. He has no other place to put them. He's certainly not renting a storage unit. ONLY ONE SHIRT to wear to move from Casey's couch to Alexa's murphy bed to his car seat. Probably only one pair of tighty-yellowies too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He doesn't even know the most basic festival information. Alexa says there are a handful of booths that don't open till September. Kyle thought it was October, but September makes sense. :ROFLMAO: Good job.

View attachment 2339868
doesn't he live near there? i mean this is my first year and even i KNOW that they don't open till september...mainly because we went to disney world last year as a vacation before moving down here permanently. also it was fun yesterday at the festival to watch all the different vloggers out with their cameras. the only ones i knew that we saw was Molly/Alan, and All Ears. but we spotted at least 11 different vloggers doing their thing...but i went after WORK and not the whole day.

Reactions: 6
doesn't he live near there? i mean this is my first year and even i KNOW that they don't open till september...mainly because we went to disney world last year as a vacation before moving down here permanently. also it was fun yesterday at the festival to watch all the different vloggers out with their cameras. the only ones i knew that we saw was Molly/Alan, and All Ears. but we spotted at least 11 different vloggers doing their thing...but i went after WORK and not the whole day.
He's lazy and not good at his job. He was probably gone by 2pm after being there for 2-3 hours. Maybe he was there a little longer than usual since his sister was with him.

Reactions: 7
i find it very interesting that kile tweeted about the hatbox ghost being added to the haunted mansion today, but nothing about the full HHN announcement drop 👀 i expected at least a “HHN LETSGOOOOOOOOOOO” tweet but nada

Reactions: 6
Krista is so pretty.
Did you guys watch that dopey "Surprise Cruise for Krista" vlog Jojo made? She was so incredibly meh about everything from the food, to the room, to the entertainment. It was freaking glorious to watch compared to her boyfriend's & Kyle's over-the-top, sunshine & rainbows reactions to just about every cruise experience they feature. I literally felt seen, Krista is my spirit animal now
---
He finally got Nick to hang out with him. Casey looks basic and Farlexa looks well like a Saukville girl.
Did they run into each other at the parks accidentally or was this actually a planned night out? Everyone on the left looks like they're going clubbing while everyone on the right looks like they're staying in for the night. My wife &/or daughters would give me so much tit if we showed up to a get together with friends & I didn't tell them it was a party & not a freaking backyard BBQ. See, I'm well trained, while Pallo's clearly feral

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He finally got Nick to hang out with him. Casey looks basic and Farlexa looks well like a Saukville girl.
Why does it look like Nick is wearing eyeliner
---
Krista is so pretty.
I still don’t understand how she is with JoJo. JoJo is definitely not straight. Maybe they have an agreement to where she is around him so nobody questions his sexuality. I just don’t understand it.

Reactions: 8
Kyle actually went to a party? I guess only because sister is here.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.