Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The entire vlog is lil' man obsessing about his "Girl Friend" and Sister-Wife liking each other.

He's also totally manic and screaming his head off. Check out 16:35 and look at Alexa's face after his weird manic shouting episode.
View attachment 2342116
Stupid tit like that is why Alexa wanted to pre-game and chug before Casey joined them, not because she was NeRvOuS. Get a nice buzz and zone the duck out.

This guy at the next table needed to start yelling and smash that camera on the floor!
270A82D4-500C-46E6-B857-C9C336E4238A_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"We" got another Patreon subscriber and are up to 83 baybee!

000674.jpg

New Patreon subscribers this month:
  • Casey's dad - $5 membership
  • Sister-Wife - $5 membership

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uh… guys?? Watching jojos latest cruise video. Pretty sure that’s an engagement ring on kristas finger 😳 Did he beat Kyle to that milestone too??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey Kylie, since you pretty much confirmed that you regularly read Tattle today... your "2 cute dates" forcing a half-hug for your creepy stans doesn't mean they are BFFs or actually like each other.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You know he's so f*cking low that he probably called up his Grandma in Saukville, WI to donate to his cause. Hence the +1 Patreon count
Speaking of Grandma, and considering Grandpa who has had some health scares, do none of these stans consider maybe that's why mom and dad are remaining in Wisconsin right now?

So stans, STFU and cut out the nagging about the family moving to Florida until mom and dad say otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Uh… guys?? Watching jojos latest cruise video. Pretty sure that’s an engagement ring on kristas finger 😳 Did he beat Kyle to that milestone too??
Looks like it’s on her middle finger.

Kyle referring to Casey and his SISTER on IG as “2 cute dates” is…odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That idiot couldn't keep things under wraps. You know he would have to make a huge deal about in on every social media account he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kyle you can not like something and not insult it. My own kids can say, “it’s not for me” so they’re not putting down something that someone else probably loves.

Reactions: 8
Kyle you can not like something and not insult it. My own kids can say, “it’s not for me” so they’re not putting down something that someone else probably loves.
Hard to make a narcissist like Kyle understand that. His mind only involves "ME ME ME" so if Kyle thinks it's disgusting then it must be disgusting for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hard to make a narcissist like Kyle understand that. His mind only involves "ME ME ME" so if Kyle thinks it's disgusting then it must be disgusting for everyone.
I’m apparently a broken record because if I tell them not to do something Kyle did, I get a “yeah, obviously” sort of reply haha.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.