Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
clif.jpeg
Oh ...OH! Totally!
200w (41).gif

What a wonderful idea. I love it!
Picture it:

Alexa: "Don't tell Kyle. He's looking over there. It's here.
___ Come here Casey. Look right there...get a little closer..."

Casey: 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'..............'

Alexa: "Get your own man...witch."
die-warrior-nun.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come back, Shaunie, please!! It's pretty difficult to get banned for an opinion around here. Either he's lying, he acted like a wannabe mod, or threatened someone...or all three
That dimwit is nothing more than a 'right fighter' and only hears what circulates in that dazed and confused head of his. He has his 'view' of Pallo and it's that of some 'kindred spirit' __ a true 'Disney Kid' who is 'living the dream' that 'Shaun' and countless other greviously ignorant stans across the board buy into. "Pallo's World" is one of parks, cruises, perfect love and Big Dreams...blah, blah, blah. In other words, he believes or wants to believe that bullshit that Pallo peddles.
He doesn't see or want to see the grifting, relentlessly lying, deceitful, gluttonous con that Pallo has time and again proven himself to be, from his behavior during COVID to his depraved and disgraceful behaviors during Hurricane Ian and on and on. Grifting vloggers like Pallo count on these dimwits to move into the castles he builds for them in the air. They are to be pitied and dismissed. They believe what they want to believe and the see only what they want to see. 'Right Fighters' have to be 'right.' Anything you say will be dismissed with the back of their deluded and self righteous hand. FU*K "Shaun" "Hulkster" "Diva" and all their ilk. They offer nothing and by in large they are ignored, even by Pallo if they don't pony up some money or gifts, and even as they heap the praise on him his fragile ego craves.

Come back, Shaunie, please!! It's pretty difficult to get banned for an opinion around here. Either he's lying, he acted like a wannabe mod, or threatened someone...or all three
Pretty sure he's lying. Does anyone recall seeing any post here from him?
---
That dimwit is nothing more than a 'right fighter' and only hears what circulates in that dazed and confused head of his. He has his 'view' of Pallo and it's that of some 'kindred spirit' __ a true 'Disney Kid' who is 'living the dream' that 'Shaun' and countless other greviously ignorant stans across the board buy into. "Pallo's World" is one of parks, cruises, perfect love and Big Dreams...blah, blah, blah. In other words, he believes or wants to believe that bullshit that Pallo peddles.
He doesn't see or want to see the grifting, relentlessly lying, deceitful, gluttonous con that Pallo has time and again proven himself to be, from his behavior during COVID to his depraved and disgraceful behaviors during Hurricane Ian and on and on. Grifting vloggers like Pallo count on these dimwits to move into the castles he builds for them in the air. They are to be pitied and dismissed. They believe what they want to believe and the see only what they want to see. 'Right Fighters' have to be 'right.' Anything you say will be dismissed with the back of their deluded and self righteous hand. FU*K "Shaun" "Hulkster" "Diva" and all their ilk. They offer nothing and by in large they are ignored, even by Pallo if they don't pony up some money or gifts, and even as they heap the praise on him his fragile ego craves.
In the past year alone, there's been multiple ex-fans of Pallo's who revealed what an utter thankless douche he is behind the scenes. Many have woken up and begun to see Pallo for who he really is and how his con game works. But there's a select few, the real Kool-Aid drinkers, such as Shaun/Hulkster/Diva, who will never see past the fantasy and the grift.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure he's lying. Does anyone recall seeing any post here from him?
Nope.

You know, it’s sad. Sometimes the people who most need to pour themselves a couple ounces of bourbon over a single ice cube in a clean highball glass, put their feet up & chill the duck out, can’t. The world doesn’t need any more morality police, Shaunie, give it a rest

Reactions: 8
Nope.

You know, it’s sad. Sometimes the people who most need to pour themselves a couple ounces of bourbon over a single ice cube in a clean highball glass, put their feet up & chill the duck out, can’t. The world doesn’t need any more morality police, Shaunie, give it a rest
Based on what Shaun publicly posted about his drinking problem and all of his issues, he needs to focus on his own life rather than living vicariously through MiniSquatch. Worrying and fretting about people saying "mean things" about Pallo isn't doing him any good. He doesn't care, Shaun. Focus on getting your own life in order. Go make real connections with people who'll see you more than just a pixel on a screen and potential mark for gifts and paid trips. And I mean that as good-will advice.

Last edited:
Tattle rules specifically state that what happens here shouldn’t be moved to other platforms by members. That’s why you see Twitter posters like Dudley keeping his stuff on Twitter & we keep our stuff here. Superstan Shaun comes in, guns blazing, wanting to bring all the crap that happens on Twitter & in Kyle’s YouTube comments here, while no doubt taking personal shots at active Tattle community members, then wonders why the “cowardly” mods deleted his OP & banned him immediately. A simple once over of the site rules might’ve helped his cause, but why let anything as useless as a website’s TOS get in the way of a good time, eh, Shaunie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So what riveting content can we expect from this WI trip?

MY girl friend visits MY childhood home for the FIRST time

MY girl friend meets MY dog for the FIRST time

MY girl friend meets MY grandparents for the FIRST time

Taking MY girl friend to see Lake Michigan for the FIRST time

Eating cheese curds with MY girl friend in WI for the FIRST time

Showing MY girl friend my DISNEY bag collection

Grocery shopping with MY parents and MY girl friend

MY girl friend cooks for MY family

Showing MY girl friend MY FAVORITE places in MY hometown [that I previously told viewers has nothing for me and I hate it.]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Showing MY girl friend MY FAVORITE places in MY hometown [that I previously told viewers has nothing for me and I hate it.]
MY girl friend sleeps on OUR couch for the FIRST time (while I sleep in MY childhood twin bed that's too big for me).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any other Tattlers notice how Pallo stockpiles videos now at his convenience and then puts one up any day he doesn't feel like "working" - like yesterday and today? Yesterday's RH shopping episode was filmed last Sunday (as he mentioned various times that it was Sunday) and who knows when he filmed today's tit show - since he and the love of his life are in Wisco now. (I'm sure he will get a week or more of vlogs from the "hometown" visit.) The kid gets lazier and lazier by the week. I guess as long has you have Mama Banker, Dadx3 and Farlexa to come to your rescue whenever you need them, no need to worry,.

I never watch his stuff, but you’ve got to give it to ol’ PMM. The guy is definitely getting some consistent love from the social media staff at Disney Parks
I've watched several and, although it's an amazingly low bar, he's far better in ever respect putting out his vlog than Pallo. He also doesn't fear to travel outside the Disney bubble, brings good information and is often just fun to watch.

Someone here who visits the parks often or works there, once said that off camera Nate had the temperament of a wart hog, 😂 but, if I remember correctly, Pumba was a lot of fun! :LOL:

Kyle's nick here and at Twitter has often been (PMP) Paging Mr Pallo ____ a much shorter, much less successful, and much less liked version of Nate.

Kyle sitting on his “restoration hardware” couch:
He already can’t afford food. That’s why the doormat buys all his meals and groceries. When at AK, all by himself he gets an OJ rather than the breakfast sandwich cuz “they ran out”. Right…😉

• Haha
Yeah his claim is confusing. He was recently begging for a Tattle invite. I don’t recall reading anything on here where it might have come across as him.
---

based on past trips:
going to Costco with my girl friend.

going to Target to get my girl friend to perform for me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.