Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaun, if you're reading...
You misunderstand how this site works. None of us are monitors and we can't delete or ban you.
Tattle's own staff are the only people who have the ability to do that.
They only typically do it if posters are abusive to other posters.
Also, it's a bit rich to criticise us as cowards for your incorrect assumption that we had deleted and blocked you when your hero Kyle has a long history of deleting and blocking anyone who does anything other than praise him. A large proportion of our members came here to vent because he'd treated them in this way.
He's not your friend. Sooner or later he'll get sick of you and delete and block you too.
When he does you'll be welcome here, but only after you've apologised for tarring us with Kyle's brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He already can’t afford food. That’s why the doormat buys all his meals and groceries. When at AK, all by himself he gets an OJ rather than the breakfast sandwich cuz “they ran out”. Right…😉
Bingo. Every single time he's alone at a park he opts for only one of these:

1) Free water
2) A beverage under $4
3) A snack around $5-$6

If he wasn't completely broke, he would be eating like he always does when someone else is chaperoning him.

In contrast, when he's with his family, Casey, or Lora he's binging out on everything... huge meals, big breakfasts/lunches/dinners, multiple alcoholic chuggers, and all kinds of nummy snacks every 15 minutes. This indicates to me that he's not paying for it.
---
based on past trips:
going to Costco with my girl friend.

going to Target to get my girl friend to perform for me.
Of course. He's definitely going to take Casey to Target and "Costcooooooooo"

Really showing her the local joints. :rolleyes: Maybe he'll take her to the Home Depot that didn't hire him too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course. He's definitely going to take Casey to Target and "Costcooooooooo"

Really showing her the local joints. :rolleyes: Maybe he'll take her to the Home Depot that didn't hire him too.
He’s going to give her the full Taylor experience. A trip to “rapunzel’s” castle, a walk through Lambeau field, quick trip to Milwaukee for some Ian’s pizza, visit to Lake Michigan, then margs and fajitas at Beanie’s. We might really luck out here and get a revisit to his college campus because he went back to Casey’s college.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Shaun, he ain’t gonna duck you!

Oh, is that so low brow? Actually, I’ll agree. But…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
53426.png

Please guys! Pretty please with cheese curds on top! Get "us" to 8k today because KP really wants to post another picture of his big, fake grin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
KP: “having a no phone day was very easy.” Of course it was! You were on your phone the entire time you idiot!

This vlog should have been titled Speaking incessantly about my camera settings at Animal Kingdom.

His well of creativity is bone dry and every single vlog proves that.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2294607

Please guys! Pretty please with cheese curds on top! Get "us" to 8k today because KP really wants to post another picture of his big, fake grin.
Hey Kyle, Nobody cares.

Meanwhile Nate has over 10K followers with just 2 posts. Both of his posts have over 600 likes. Neither post begs for follows.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here's where mini-man must have got the "not using my phone in every park" idea from:

2023-07-08 19_47_07-not using my phone at disney world - YouTube.png

---
His fixation on the "algorithm" cracks me up.

535235.png

He's always talking about the "algorithm" as if he studies it. It's why he changes his video titles 20 times per day.

325325.png

35235.png

---
He's currently climaxing over the Threads "algorithm" because he's amazed at how quickly his followers are increasing. It's hilarious because the moron doesn't realize the only reason his followers are climbing is because (as someone already mentioned here) when you sign up for Threads you can auto-follow the same accounts on Instagram. It's already petering out for him and will eventually slow to a crawl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s going to give her the full Taylor experience. A trip to “rapunzel’s” castle, a walk through Lambeau field, quick trip to Milwaukee for some Ian’s pizza, visit to Lake Michigan, then margs and fajitas at Beanie’s. We might really luck out here and get a revisit to his college campus because he went back to Casey’s college.
Yes!!!! I remember that video!! And they did some super cute Disney karaoke in the car 🤣
I thought of that video when he said “Casey’s the first girl I’ve ever brought home” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tater is definitely taking Casey to Costco. $1.50 hot dog and a drink x 2, total = $3.00 plus tax. Date night. Money be tight after spending $4k on a Barbie couch baybeeeeee!

• Haha
Kyle b busy watching and copying other vloggers.

In recent WI vlogs D3, Mom, or Alexa have done all the driving. Curious about what happens this go round.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shaun C & Alexa, a match made in purgatory. Hey Shaunie, hit Yunque up for Alexa’s email, it might be a love connection

Last edited:
  • Haha
In case anyone is looking for something more entertaining than the Wisconsin hoot n holler.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.