Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These days, I'd think they'll still charge for the delivery and return because they don't know what the apartment size is.
Remember, he did pay for the house inspection when he pretended to buy a house. In his mind, it may be a small cost to pay for the clout he thinks he's getting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
"Lisa" has posted this suggestion under a few of the challenge-type videos. Yeahhhh... in no way would Alexa be enthused about doing that :LOL:

7149B5E1-0E32-49AF-AB8C-B2F15980B611_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Tater truly bought a couch at Restoration Hardware, he is a fool. Restoration Hardware is a wonderful store. They have top quality and high end items. No doubt. They are also selling an image. He could find furniture that mimics the RH look for much less. Interior design is NOT about brands. It is about how you design and arrange your items in a room. I guess he wants to learn the hard way. Add this couch to the endless list of Barbie items he’s purchased in the last year.
This is an excellent point. As I mentioned, we’ve bought Restoration Hardware furniture in the past, but I’d be lying if I didn’t also say that I have designer friends who have told me that I can they could’ve found the same quality/style stuff for us a lot cheaper with a few days’ research. Fact is, I can be a bit of an impulse shopper, & occasionally lazy, so I overpaid a bit for what I liked…sue me. The real point of contention when it comes to Kyle is that a simple RH loveseat doesn’t constitute 15% of my annual bleeping income. For him to spend the way he did for that piece of furniture was incredibly reckless & totally foolish, & that his girl friend, who sees a future with the clown & has hinted at someday honeymoon plans in past vlogs, didn’t step in to help the jackass see the folly behind the purchase shows she’s just as foolish as he is

Reactions: 8
From Bungii, a reliable delivery service: (2022) on Restoration Hardware delivery:

[Flat rate delivery pricing from Restoration Hardware depends on how far you are from the nearest store or warehouse. The price range is between $200 and $600 depending on your drop of location.

Before they arrive, make sure your new items will fill between all doorways, stairways, and corners. This will ensure there are no issues at your drop off address. Also, make sure the furniture already in your home is out of the way. Restoration Hardware delivery teams are not allowed to move furniture around in your home other than the pieces they are delivering.

Once your order processes, they will notify you when your items are ready for delivery and you can schedule your arrival date. Schedule as soon as you can to ensure the soonest possible date You can expect it to be within 2 weeks of the day you schedule.]

With a flat rate fee, the LuvBirds 💞 or Turds, should have tried to swing all the absolute furnishing necessities at one time. ___ Personally, count me skeptical about this whole 'trip to Cheeseland' for a big announcement, 'perfect' apartment, in August....believe ME..... tit show as anything other than a big ol' FUBAR mess in the making or a wholesale charade doomed from the start.
The only caveat is that you can be certain Pallo wants her discounts and her income to continue and added to his. If they marry his eye will be on her lessening the financial burder and being the major breadwinner AND, most especially, he'll get her insurance coverage.

It's all a glaringly obvious grift and his greed will be the only thing that will propel him to lean into this looming disaster because he sees a LOT of benefits for himself. SHE comes in at a very, very.....................very distant second. She's little more than a useful fool.

• Haha
I really hope she did not co-sign or pay for his furniture, although it looks like she might have. I am sure it is a beautiful couch , but I would think one would do measurements before committing to something that may not fit. I love those "L" and "U" shaped couches. but I know they will not fit. As many have said, for the price of the couch, he could have pretty much furnished the whole apartment.

I really hope she did not co-sign or pay for his furniture, although it looks like she might have. I am sure it is a beautiful couch , but I would think one would do measurements before committing to something that may not fit. I love those "L" and "U" shaped couches. but I know they will not fit. As many have said, for the price of the couch, he could have pretty much furnished the whole apartment.
For a con man (hard to call him an 'artist' in any sense. He's far too stupid and clumsy even as a panhandler) Pallo isn't very sharp and he is a slick salesman's dream customer. Dangle a shiny object in front of him, an little "I have a deal just for YOU." talk and he's as easily hooked as a trout at a fish farm.

He's what a friend of ours who owns a local luxury car dealership calls a "I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT IS. HOW MUCH IS IT A MONTH?"
buyer. 😂🤑 Those are the buyers the dealers and salesmen cherish. Those are the customers who come in for the family SUV and leave in the sports car that's 3 times as expensive and they think they've gotten a great deal. Behind them the salesman laughs and counts his commission.🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Does it fit?", three words Kyle Pallo has never had to ask anyone ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This is an excellent point. As I mentioned, we’ve bought Restoration Hardware furniture in the past, but I’d be lying if I didn’t also say that I have designer friends who have told me that I can they could’ve found the same quality/style stuff for us a lot cheaper with a few days’ research. Fact is, I can be a bit of an impulse shopper, & occasionally lazy, so I overpaid a bit for what I liked…sue me. The real point of contention when it comes to Kyle is that a simple RH loveseat doesn’t constitute 15% of my annual bleeping income. For him to spend the way he did for that piece of furniture was incredibly reckless & totally foolish, & that his girl friend, who sees a future with the clown & has hinted at someday honeymoon plans in past vlogs, didn’t step in to help the jackass see the folly behind the purchase shows she’s just as foolish as he is
Well, I think another great point is I doubt you bought something knowing full well you couldn't pay for it.

His first flat and he buys that couch! Go to IKEA you Muppet!!! Work your way up to the expensive stuff! He is such a superficial bell end.
Yeah but, directions b issue for him. He wouldn’t be able to tell front from back, top from bottom, left from right…
A10ACAA2-388E-427A-9636-B1AFA363BCF8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beautiful quote, 100% KP. What a numb nuts.

View attachment 2293692

And so he used this so-called "knowledge that he already knows" to pay $4K plus for a single couch -- and hopes it fits in the apartment cause he doesn't know the room measurements -- because RH be sexy baby, lessss gooooo! Imagine using knowledge that he DOESN'T already know, such as Google, to first research and see Rooms to Go has a whole bleeping set for HALF of the RH couch price? Good God, RTG is entirely fine for your first place. Imagine using knowledge he doesn't know (the apartment dimensions) and looking at his lease paperwork or the apartment complex web site, or going to the complex office and asking some questions?

View attachment 2293702
Geez 55 month financing!? That’s longer than most mortgages. The house will be paid off before the couch lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just finished watching today’s daily dump. It seems like he’s getting lazier and lazier every day spending only two hours in the park and considering a 30 minute wait or even a 10 minute wait to be a waste of time is unreal.

Feigning some “challenge” but only dedicating an ounce of time to it is messed up and a disservice to his audience. Plus he still went on his phone even though it was supposed to be a no phone day challenge I guess it was a no phone hour and a half challenge and he couldn’t handle that. People who watch these videos plan for hours at the parks.

The only rides he went on or went toward were rides that are normally low to no wait times, with the exception of Navi. He should have done a safari, he could have done so many other things but he aimlessly walked around the park and picked the bottom of the barrel stuff.

guess what? Every time I went to the parks until post Covid I never relied on my phone or the info board. You simply decided what you wanted to ride then walked to it and determined if the wait was ok or not. It’s not difficult. Mobile order? Never tried it.

what else does he have to do anyway? Put in the time and the grind if you want to be successful, it won’t be handed to you. Oh, and taking a personal offense to the breakfast sandwiches being sold out at 11:00 is a little silly. Then making up assumptions about why they were out of them as if it was an attack on you…

For a con man (hard to call him an 'artist' in any sense. He's far too stupid and clumsy even as a panhandler) Pallo isn't very sharp and he is a slick salesman's dream customer. Dangle a shiny object in front of him, an little "I have a deal just for YOU." talk and he's as easily hooked as a trout at a fish farm.

He's what a friend of ours who owns a local luxury car dealership calls a "I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT IS. HOW MUCH IS IT A MONTH?"
buyer. 😂🤑 Those are the buyers the dealers and salesmen cherish. Those are the customers who come in for the family SUV and leave in the sports car that's 3 times as expensive and they think they've gotten a great deal. Behind them the salesman laughs and counts his commission.🤑
If he is indeed committing to the couch, did you notice how he squealed and giggled after walking out of the store, about how the salesman is sending him and Casey all kinds of furniture/decorating ideas for his 'perfect' apartment? Seems they've got the little dwarf hooked and reeled in.

Salesman: "Hey, is it Kyle, right? I notice you're carrying around that big camera. What do you do for a living?"
Pallo: "I'm a big time YouTuber and tRaVeL vLoGgEr! I'm basically a celebrity!"
Salesman: "Impressive! I have just the perfect couch for a man of taste like yourself."
Pallo: *nudges Casey* "I WANT IT! Is your credit good enough to cover this?"
Salesman: "I have a deal just for YOU too. Here's some free sparkling water and if you buy our membership we'll even take $800 off the cou...."
Pallo: SOLD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Today was the first Pallo vlog I actually had to turn off.

"No cell phones?"

Who is watching his YT videos that does not have a cell phone? Do 1/1000th of Disney visitors not have smart phones?

What's tomorrow? "Touring MK without underwear?" "Touring Hollywood Studios with one hand tied behind my back?"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2023-07-08 14_02_34-Aubrey on Twitter_ _It’s kind of sad to me that Kyle is 29_30 years old an...png

2023-07-08 14_02_18-Aubrey on Twitter_ _Ugh people usually never bug me but lately Kyle Pallo ...png

Wasn't this the cruise worker who once was crushing hard on Pallo? Glad she woke up to who he really is.

Today was the first Pallo vlog I actually had to turn off.

"No cell phones?"

Who is watching his YT videos that does not have a cell phone? Do 1/1000th of Disney visitors not have smart phones?

What's tomorrow? "Touring MK without underwear?" "Touring Hollywood Studios with one hand tied behind my back?"
He's clearly running out of ideas. I also have a suspicion that Casey is feeding him all of these "new ideas" lately.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.