Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that Faceborg' has a required path through Instagram to Threads ____ AND, apparently, if you ever delete your Threads account, your Instagram account will automatically be deactivated (some reviewers say 'deleted') as well. And to get rid of your Threads account completely (gathered info and all) you must delete your Instagram account.
You can apparently 'deactivate' your Threads account once a week now and your Instagram account will also be deactivated but neither deleted.
Cornfusin' huh?🧐🙃🤔😳😬😵
That should lead to some god awful howls! :ROFLMAO:

Much is still in flux and no way for me at present. I'm goin to wait a bit and see how this plays out. Even the tech reviews are all over the place.

[According to Meta's ‘Supplemental Privacy Policy’ users for the time being, if you choose to deactivate your Threads account, you're also likely to lose access to your Instagram account. Essentially, it's currently impossible to delete your Threads account without deleting Instagram.

“You may deactivate your Threads profile at any time, but your Threads profile can only be deleted by deleting your Instagram account,” reads a note in Threads' privacy policy.

Threads collects basic personal information from its users which includes Threads profile information, Threads activity, Threads followers and other connections, information from third-party services and users, app, browser and device information]

So grifter Panhandler Pallo thinks his move to Threads might just be a winner, huh? 😂 His tit show moves some operation over there and so we'll see how this plays out. YouTube will always be his bread and butter and for now Threads is, at best, a Twitter Lite and knock off (I have no love for Twitter BTW 😬) and a lot of the dummies who try to follow him there are going to be stepping into the Facebook quagmire. Good luck!

popcorn-eating.gif
stephen-colbert-late-show.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just glancing through one of his million Threads replies, and he communicates just like a young teenage boy:

"Big sad"
"But whyyy? Everyday is cruise day"
"Brah u so random"

As he rapidly ages, it's going to get harder to play the naïve, little 'Disney Kid' persona he tries to portray to grift his adoring stans. All those deep wrinkles and sun spots covering his face aren't helping. Neither is the balding and ever-widening torso.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just love how he tries to convince others to join, but in reality he sounds more like he's trying to convince himself.

• Haha
I just love how he tries to convince others to join, but in reality he sounds more like he's trying to convince himself.
YUP.

However, he is quite dumb so maybe he is content to be a TravEL VloGGer who has only been five places.

Also, restoration hardware? Sure Jan. IKEA couch incoming. Like people said, RH will mess the order up or something. “I HaD tO CanCel My CouCH” sob story vlog incoming. Personally, I love Bassett for the price and quality and I can build what I want.

• Haha
As he's riding that kiddie dinosaur ride, he goes into an excited dialogue with himself about "what if we get to a million followers on Threads!" :giggle:

Then he says "what if we get to a million on Threads before we get to a million on YouTube" 😲

Then his excitement quickly turns sour as he looks down and says "I don't know if we're ever getting a million on YouTube..." :cry:

2023-07-08 11_19_23-(2) NO Cell Phones ALLOWED Inside A Disney Park Day! - YouTube.jpg

2023-07-08 11_25_08-(2) Opening My 1 Million Subscriber Gold Play Button On My Birthday In Wal...jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
YUP.

However, he is quite dumb so maybe he is content to be a TravEL VloGGer who has only been five places.

Also, restoration hardware? Sure Jan. IKEA couch incoming. Like people said, RH will mess the order up or something. “I HaD tO CanCel My CouCH” sob story vlog incoming. Personally, I love Bassett for the price and quality and I can build what I want.
For someone who claims to be a "Central Florida expert" he knows tit about Winter Park. This place is loaded with non-chain furniture stores.

Reactions: 12
Remember when he went to dinner with JoJo to celebrate JoJo's one million subscribers? I could feel the salt pouring out of my screen. That was some Grade-A entertainment. :ROFLMAO:

Pallo: "[I don't ever want a million subscribers] that's too many eyeballs for me."

ezgif-1-55c14dd9d5.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Beautiful quote, 100% KP. What a numb nuts.

5E1C22A9-4D0F-4BE5-8EE6-0785C4441421_1_201_a.jpeg

And so he used this so-called "knowledge that he already knows" to pay $4K plus for a single couch -- and hopes it fits in the apartment cause he doesn't know the room measurements -- because RH be sexy baby, lessss gooooo! Imagine using knowledge that he DOESN'T already know, such as Google, to first research and see Rooms to Go has a whole bleeping set for HALF of the RH couch price? Good God, RTG is entirely fine for your first place. Imagine using knowledge he doesn't know (the apartment dimensions) and looking at his lease paperwork or the apartment complex web site, or going to the complex office and asking some questions?

857FFDDA-2999-4EEC-8443-E92B120A0C8B_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, at the rate he's going, that Million Subs plaque like JoJo's might just be in Pallo's sweaty hands by.......hmmmmm...... perhaps Thu....NO
how-about-never.png

---
Still makes me laugh:
goosee.jpg
goose.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 2293692

And so he used this so-called "knowledge that he already knows" to pay $4K plus for a single couch -- and hopes it fits in the apartment cause he doesn't know the room measurements -- because RH be sexy baby, lessss gooooo! Imagine using knowledge that he DOESN'T already know, such as Google, to first research and see Rooms to Go has a whole bleeping set for HALF of the RH couch price? Good God, RTG is entirely fine for your first place. Imagine using knowledge he doesn't know (the apartment dimensions) and looking at his lease paperwork or the apartment complex web site, or going to the complex office and asking some questions?

View attachment 2293702
But if he doesn't have RH furniture then the hatters will laugh at him (no we won't) and the stans won't think he's "successful." He's so superficial.

You're absolutely right. Spending $5k for a RH couch for his first rental place with nothing else to show for it is absurd. Oh, I forgot, he might get a bed frame too. He could have went to Ashley/IKEA/RTG and furnished the entire place for the price of that couch and it would look absolutely fine for a first apartment. And then his casual "well, if it doesn't fit I'll just return it." Good luck with that. He never thought to call the leasing office or check the rental community website (where they always have the floorplans with dimensions).

After, he complains incessantly about "how expensive furniture is"... well, that's because you're shopping at RH, little man.

His stupidity and LACK of knowledge continues to astound me.

It's taken him 3 months to buy ONE couch.
It took him 6 months to buy ONE pair of shoes.
It took him 1 year to buy a new car.

At this rate, he's going to end up moving with no furniture.

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 2293692

View attachment 2293702
He wants that lugshureious luxury feeling status symbol, baybee. Gah, could he be any more unprepared?

• Haha

View attachment 2293692

amn.jpg
"Deep Thoughts": by Kyle Pallo
goggles .jpg

"I'm going to use my knowledge that I already know..."
___ Kyle Pallo
chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

Inspirational quote of the day. That's the kind of wisdom his loyal fans crave and for which they follow him wherever he roams. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve only read through page 3, so bear with me. I might be behind a little bit. My theory is that since Kyle did not measure his apartment, he made this video to get the clout of buying such an expensive piece of furniture but when he gets delivered, he’s going to have to refuse it because it doesn’t fit in his apartment. Therefore he’ll be forced to get something much cheaper instead of something just smaller at the same price. It’ll be his excuse to get something cheaper and it’s like the whole house thing again with a bait and switch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh...and the Money Pit of a couch for his rental? Well, the thing that really surprised me is that he didn't just recycle his visit to Restoration Hardware, go buy some cheap couch and LIE to his stans that he bought it at RH. Eazy Peazy!

It's another clue that HE didn't buy it ___ Discount Durliat did.

I’ve only read through page 3, so bear with me. I might be behind a little bit. My theory is that since Kyle did not measure his apartment, he made this video to get the clout of buying such an expensive piece of furniture but when he gets delivered, he’s going to have to refuse it because it doesn’t fit in his apartment. Therefore he’ll be forced to get something much cheaper instead of something just smaller at the same price. It’ll be his excuse to get something cheaper and it’s like the whole house thing again with a bait and switch.
This seems the most probable theory. Everything is some kind of lie and bait and switch with the grifter. Since Casey was holding the paperwork, he likely had her secure the financing (since she has a stable job/income and the credit), and it was on the grounds that he's going to refuse or cancel the delivery and ultimately buy something cheaper.

I posted it a few pages back, but in his first 'furniture shopping' video he claimed that RH was too expensive for him and that he was just going to get a cheaper couch. Then suddenly a few weeks later he returns to RH and goes straight for the $5k couch (and it's all he ends up buying). Somewhere between those videos, he may have got the idea to pretend he's buying that couch for the "content" and "clout."

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Las Vegas is about to open the venue of the future, the MSG Sphere at the end of September/October.

It will have a U2 concert (expensive as tit) and an affordable movie show called Postcards from Earth made specific for the venue. Entrance is like $65 bucks. Good opportunity for this leaches to get original content for their channel. But yeah they all probably going to keep hitting Oogie Boogie Bash multiple times.

Reactions: 6
These days, I'd think they'll still charge for the delivery and return because they don't know what the apartment size is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.