Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2294607

Please guys! Pretty please with cheese curds on top! Get "us" to 8k today because KP really wants to post another picture of his big, fake grin.
Your viewership/numbers should increase organically because you have interesting, good content -- not through teasing photos, hinting at special announcements or telling viewers to "like" a video. He is so delusional to think anyone is that interested in his life. He's so desperate for attention and approval as a 30-year-old man. It's simply pathetic! People like Kyle never see their faults or shortcomings because their ego tells them otherwise -- they're perfect! However, it sure is fun to observe, analyze and comment from the outside looking in.

There are so many times I wish all of us "hatters" could watch these videos together and just offer non-stop commentary and laughs. Boy, that would be such a fun night, especially because I know we would all get along so well. I'll bring the beer! And come dressed in your favorite Kyle costume!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've watched several and, although it's an amazingly low bar, he's far better in ever respect putting out his vlog than Pallo. He also doesn't fear to travel outside the Disney bubble, brings good information and is often just fun to watch.

Someone here who visits the parks often or works there, once said that off camera Nate had the temperament of a wart hog, 😂 but, if I remember correctly, Pumba was a lot of fun! :LOL:

Kyle's nick here and at Twitter has often been (PMP) Paging Mr Pallo ____ a much shorter, much less successful, and much less liked version of Nate.
PMM is a bonafied shitburger when he's off camera. Assuming Kyle and JoJo are the same way when the camera isn't on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shaun C & Alexa, a match made in purgatory. Hey Shaunie, hit Yunque up for Alexa’s email, it might be a love connection
'ShaunC' is little more than a fantasizing and dimwitted confused drunk and 'Farida the Freak' a sister/wife brother-enabling lickalotapuss ! :LOL:
How those two white trash bizarro world cretins (one evidently a basement dweller who finally crawled out of a bottle and got on the road....and the other a weirdo 'nurse' raised by clowns) aren't another magical Disney couple like KyLowRent & Discount Durliat is just beyond me. 😂

I believe someone said 'ShaunC' is in Florida. Perhaps he should focus on clam-bumping Nurse FaridaFreakout (a gal who seems to enjoy a fifth of whiskey or a 12 pack as much as Shaun would) in order to get to his dream Pallo, the panhandling, grifting, unoriginal charity case and depraved dwarf he thinks is his 'friend.'🤔

Imagine Farida and Shaun having a magical day at the parks.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'! BAYBEEEEEEEE'! 🤪🤪😵
drunk (1).gif
drunks-funny.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Your viewership/numbers should increase organically because you have interesting, good content -- not through teasing photos, hinting at special announcements or telling viewers to "like" a video. He is so delusional to think anyone is that interested in his life. He's so desperate for attention and approval as a 30-year-old man. It's simply pathetic! People like Kyle never see their faults or shortcomings because their ego tells them otherwise -- they're perfect! However, it sure is fun to observe, analyze and comment from the outside looking in.

There are so many times I wish all of us "hatters" could watch these videos together and just offer non-stop commentary and laughs. Boy, that would be such a fun night, especially because I know we would all get along so well. I'll bring the beer! And come dressed in your favorite Kyle costume!
In the past I said it would be funny to have a tattle meet up party in Orlando after the grifter gets cancelled lol. Everyone could wear two name tags your real name and tattle name lmfao 🤣
Besides the jokes about spud boy it would be interesting meeting all of you 🤣
Very unlikely it would happen but I would support anyone that wanted to organize it.

Reactions: 9
And I see the Grifting Midget is showing his 'girl friend' around Cheeseville, Dairyland, huh? Oh...pinch me. Riveting content to be had there.
DADx3 will surely have his best creepy ass clown routine ready to greet her.
It's all a charade, a show...all part of the act...........the Pallo 'Click Bait Theater' and it's doomed from the start.

"Big Step"? ___ Well showing them the amazing sights and sounds of, what is it, Saulkville, will surely dazzle her. Telling her the story of his life of sickness, being smothered by a freak show at home and then, when out of the house, his 'bad experiences' at school where he was undoubtedly the laughing stock of the place. That should all cheer her up and inspire.

She's already met the Pallo Clown Rally, so the bloom is off that rose. Perhaps DADx3 can bestow another big red nose on her while Sour Mom glares and tolertes her.
Oh, and didn't Bitterbitch Sis flee the state when hearing the bro-mate stealing harlot was coming? 😂

Amazing those drooling basket cases on YT and eleswhere breathlessly await this schlock. It's one element that still interests me.

Well, it IS a soap opera of sorts in an age of reality TV: Meet the Pallos: As the Stomach Churns :sick: OR___The Daze of Our Lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoa'! They're just not having Bitterbitch FaridaFreakout's nonsense over at Twitter.
She's so pissed that her fella' is in Hooville, Cheeseland__ at home in the bosom of
the Pallo Circus and she's not there to 'welcome' him, "Me 'welcome' you long time." :ROFLMAO:
Having to flee the state to avoid the woman who stole her man, she's ovbiously lit to
the gills and ready to rumble. 😂
And she's getting her wish. Just hope she doesn't succumb to alcohol poisoning during
her self imposed exile to avoid Discount Durliat. That would be tragic. :LOL:

bitters.jpg

• Haha
Damned if Pallo's BFF :ROFLMAO: won't be well past 2 million subs before Pallo reaches 200K at this rate.
No wonder he avoids the Bro Sty and would rather wander around the parks until Casey is off work
so he can be allowed to go to her place.
And that plaque has to be the bane of his existence. Time to review it then. 😂

L2-SsaugIiVC_IEjPktqxkQ=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
jojosubs.jpg

JoJo's World
@JoJosWorld 1, 230,000 subscribers
ijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
0000000000.png

Kyle Pallo

@KylePalIo184K subscribers
bleh-tongue-out (1).gif

• Haha
Sidekick JerMoose The Clown is back too!

000017.png

As soon as thin-skinned Lil' Kylie got back 'home' you just know he started whining about the 'jealous hatters' and 'weirdos'. What a burden the 30 year old man-child is to bear. So, of course, mommy, daddy and Big Sissy to the rescue (AGAIN). It's not a coincidence that Farida/Moose make an appearance every single time that Lil' Kylie comes in contact with his family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is how big boys eat. Put all the food in your mouth, then just spit out what you don't want in that bite

Eat.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Sidekick JerMoose The Clown is back too!
View attachment 2295844
As soon as Lil' Kylie got back 'home' you just know he started crying about the 'hatters' and 'weirdos'. What a burden the man-child is to bear. "Mommy! Daddy! The 'hatters' are saying mean things about me!"
So, of course, mommy, daddy and Big Sissy to the rescue (AGAIN)
Bullwinkle Mom and Bull Dyke Sis! What a couple of dim bulbs and miscreant gits.
Put their heads together and you've got a perfect ass. :LOL:
And here they are, the crème de la crème of Saulkville society.
200w (41).gif

MEET THE PALLOS +1 Plainer Than Plain Jane (soon to be added for her discounts? A discount bride? ) :LOL:
090.jpg
teethj.jpg
alexa2.jpg
parta.jpg

_____BitterMomMoose ______Jer DADX3 the Creepy as duck Clown________Bull Dyke Sis: Frau Farida ______+CyclopsConKyle & his FUGLY Meal Ticket

Last edited:
  • Haha
He really hit the cringe button today when he set up a chair for the doormat so he could do his little 'New Shoe Fashion Show."

I remember when my 5 year old daughter used to do that. I'd have to sit in a certain spot while she tried on all the new dresses and outfits and paraded for me.

It was bad enough a 30 year old man had to take his Mommy to buy him shoes.

Remember, he edited this and left it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FaridaFreakout is back and on another bender! Paging @SnapChet :ROFLMAO:

" Pure scum"? Really? Maybe it is made of people who tried to help him in the past and have seen the way he treats others and know when to walk away. As well as vent.
---
In the past I said it would be funny to have a tattle meet up party in Orlando after the grifter gets cancelled lol. Everyone could wear two name tags your real name and tattle name lmfao 🤣
Besides the jokes about spud boy it would be interesting meeting all of you 🤣
Very unlikely it would happen but I would support anyone that wanted to organize it.
I will be down in Florida in September.

Reactions: 5
He really hit the cringe button today when he set up a chair for the doormat so he could do his little 'New Shoe Fashion Show."

I remember when my 5 year old daughter used to do that. I'd have to sit in a certain spot while she tried on all the new dresses and outfits and paraded for me.

It was bad enough a 30 year old man had to take his Mommy to buy him shoes.

Remember, he edited this and left it in.
What in the F was that??? That confirmed to me that there is definitely something wrong him. The CRINGE!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.