Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @orangutan9 for the winning thread title.

Our Big Boy Kyle is right in the middle of showing us his broke ass: financing a sofa from Restoration Hardware, only buying one ticket to the WDW holiday event because the bank (Susan Pallo) is crying, and eating at places where he doesn't have to tip. If family or Casey aren't paying, it's not for Big Boy.

But don't worry. Apparently it's all about to change, because big things are coming for Kyle. Let the tit show continue!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great thread title. Thanks for stating the new thread @No Grifters Needed

In the last thread Kyle stayed at club level and pigged out on the lounge offerings for what seemed like all day. Despite what he told viewers about eating more healthy and not really drinking alcohol, he continued to eat like a pig and drink like a fish..at the lounge and everywhere else.

Late in the last thread, he bought an overpriced sofa for show, that will eventually be in his home office [when he buys a house.] Depending on the sofa color, it will probably show stains from his greasy hair and sweat.

Trip to WI with Casey on the horizon. Prepare for lots of “FIRSTS.”

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I know several of you don’t like PC Dev but, at least when Dev does food reviews he doesn’t record himself actually eating the food, unlike this pig who angles the camera right at his nasty @$$ mouth!

1688757835282.png

I've been meaning to post this comment from a recent vlog. What is this person even saying? Is he trolling or serious? I'm afraid it's the latter. And, 11 people "liked" his statement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has anyone ever seen "Kile" cook? Does he even know how to make anything?
He would struggle to make a bowl of cereal.

Didn't he order all of his meals from DoorDash before Casey Doormat came along to cook for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He would struggle to make a bowl of cereal.

Didn't he order all of his meals from DoorDash before Casey Doormat came along to cook for him?
I don't remember ever seeing him cook anything at all. He barely even helps her. I don't think he has any interest in learning either.

Let's see. He's contracted for a couch :ROFLMAO:, the "...second largest purchase of my life." (Oh god I can't even ...) 😂
How to complete the "perfect" house.....errr, apartment. Oh...

And if there is a god, soon we will see another of his dreams come true and he'll get that 'dog.'

Remember when he didn't get "...the house I bought." 😂 (The stupidity of that still makes me LOL.)
(near tears) "Now I won't get to have a dog."
Soon: (fingers crossed) ___ YouTube thread on the Daily :poop: Dump:
Guys I Got A Dog and My Apartment is Perfect
..............................................................................................................................................................Day 2 of having the bigly ol' sweet dog and he comes in:

ccouch.jpg
Chewing.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kile says that taking Casey home to Wisconsin this week is a "big step" in their relationship.

Is he going to show her the hate that he got around his town?

2023-07-07 15_42_42-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _SOmeday I'm going to show you guys the hate that I get...jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm not going to tit on Restoration Hardware. We've purchased a few pieces of furniture & some lighting finishes for our homes from them & have always been a huge fan of their quality & style. Kyle's problem is that he's made the typical rookie mistake of purchasing the furniture for the name brand instead of what actually makes sense for his budget. Anyone who's purchased home furnishings knows that you don't walk in buy the cheapest piece available at any furniture store ever. I'd bet real money that sofa is probably the lowest quality sofa that RH offers but is marked up at the absolute highest margins in the store. RH, & other high end stores like it, takes advantage of clout chasers like Kyle who want the name but can't afford any of the truly good furnishings the store offers. I have zero doubt that he could've easily bought a superior sofa for less somewhere else without the name brand & amazeballs free water (gasp!), & still had money left over for a couple side tables & a lamp. Oh, & if he bought it on sale or special order & it doesn't fit because he forgot to measure? Good luck returning it if that 8' ft sofa doesn't fit in his living room. RH doesn't do returns kindly. Extremely good chance he's stuck with it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Kile says that taking Casey home to Wisconsin this week is a "big step" in their relationship.

View attachment 2291985
"This is where I got flipped off last time I was here" 🤣
---
I'm not going to tit of Restoration Hardware. We've purchased a few pieces of furniture & some lighting finishes for our homes from them & have always been a huge fan of their quality & style. Kyle's problem is that he's made the typical rookie mistake of purchasing the furniture for the name brand instead of what actually makes sense for his budget. Anyone who's purchased home furnishings knows that you don't walk in buy the cheapest piece available at any furniture store ever. I'd bet real money that sofa is probably the lowest quality sofa that RH offers but is marked up at the absolute highest margins in the store. RH, & other high end stores like it, takes advantage of clout chasers like Kyle who want the name but can't afford any of the truly good furnishings the store offers. I have zero doubt that he could've easily bought a superior sofa for less somewhere else without the name brand & amazeballs free water (gasp!), & still had money left over for a couple side tables & a lamp. Oh, & if he bought it on sale or special order & it doesn't fit because he forgot to measure? Good luck returning it if that 8' ft sofa doesn't fit in his living room. RH doesn't do returns kindly. Extremely good chance he's stuck with it
Yeah, Ikea is the obvious choice there.

Edit: If you're spending that much on a sofa, you need to take care of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ikea for sure!! I mean, he drops $3800 on a sofa, then excitedly mentions that he might be getting...a bed frame? Uh...wut? Just a frame? My guy, you are so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He'll tit the new couch next time he gets the hantavirus just like he tit the bed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2291985
Very telling and more than just a feeble attempt to grift while trying to garner sympathy and try to show them how he's turning that negative into a positive.
And the responses:
"They hate you because they ain't you." (SisterFarida the Freak)
"So proud of you" (MOMMY Pallo)
"You've really shown the hatters" (DADDADDAD)
:ROFLMAO:
hatters2.jpg

And those "ppl around my town" still see him now as they always have, undoubtedly because he's still the same dwarfish, little prick he's
always been. They don't exists on his YouTube page and he can't delete their 'comments' and so he fears them:
(*Just last winter on a trip hometown Cheeseland.)
bird ro.jpg

• Haha
I'm not going to tit on Restoration Hardware. We've purchased a few pieces of furniture & some lighting finishes for our homes from them & have always been a huge fan of their quality & style. Kyle's problem is that he's made the typical rookie mistake of purchasing the furniture for the name brand instead of what actually makes sense for his budget. Anyone who's purchased home furnishings knows that you don't walk in buy the cheapest piece available at any furniture store ever. I'd bet real money that sofa is probably the lowest quality sofa that RH offers but is marked up at the absolute highest margins in the store. RH, & other high end stores like it, takes advantage of clout chasers like Kyle who want the name but can't afford any of the truly good furnishings the store offers. I have zero doubt that he could've easily bought a superior sofa for less somewhere else without the name brand & amazeballs free water (gasp!), & still had money left over for a couple side tables & a lamp. Oh, & if he bought it on sale or special order & it doesn't fit because he forgot to measure? Good luck returning it if that 8' ft sofa doesn't fit in his living room. RH doesn't do returns kindly. Extremely good chance he's stuck with it
I bet the salesperson at Restoration Hardware knew they spotted a sucker and clout chaser when Kylie walked in with his phallic-shaped camera, sweaty Hawaiian shirt, Lululemon shorts, and moldy 100 Thieves hat. I'm sure he told them that he was a big time YouTuber and "celebrity." Did you see how excited he got over the free water? :ROFLMAO:

2023-07-07 16_14_30-Window.jpg

(Kylie always says "luxury feeling" now instead of "luxurious" because he can't pronounce it.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"This is where I got flipped off last time I was here" 🤣
---

Friends bought some furniture and accessories from Wayfair (online) to stage the basement game room when selling during the pandemic. The stuff they selected wasn’t bad for the price. Kyle probably could have purchased a living room, kitchen, and bedroom sets for what he paid at RH.

Buy the decent stuff when you have a new house.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.