Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed this guy in one of the posted pics. Now there's a man who's not liking this at all. It's going to happen one day. Just wait. He's going to film someone's kids or a family that doesn't want to be filmed, and someone will take that camera and beat the tit out of him with it or throw it in the nearest water feature in the park.
And I'm all here for it. :):giggle:🤣🍿🍿🍿
View attachment 2309124
As we saw at the airport recently...

Person: "What are you DOING?"
Lil' Kylie (voice squeaking): "Just taking pictures! A-a-all good!"

And then there was that time walking into the park where two men were snickering and shouting stuff behind him, and little man nervously started walking faster, his tiny little legs whirring a mile a minute.

But now with Casey, he feels a new confidence. As he said at the airport on the way to Cheeseland... "I don't feel nervous this time!" If something like this ever happened, I have no doubt that he would cower behind Casey and shove her toward the "threat."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dang! It’s only been 7 days since this thread was created and now we need a new one. 😂
---
Just noticed this guy in one of the posted pics. Now there's a man who's not liking this at all. It's going to happen one day. Just wait. He's going to film someone's kids or a family that doesn't want to be filmed, and someone will take that camera and beat the tit out of him with it or throw it in the nearest water feature in the park.
And I'm all here for it. :):giggle:🤣🍿🍿🍿
View attachment 2309124
Bu…bu…bu..Sir. I was just filming the shurecooterie meats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2309043

Mmmmmm. Shurcooterie board.
---
View attachment 2309062
View attachment 2309059

Damn! He demolished that huge strawberry.
---
View attachment 2309076

"Pog juice for the win. Like, where else do you get to do this? I mean, you can do it at Ohana." KP

I don't go to Disney World every day, but I know you can get Pog juice at Tusker House, Boma, and AKL club level. I'm sure there are plenty of other places. LOLOL
Hey Kiley! 1 cup each of pineapple, orange and guava juices = POG juice. Tell doormat to buy and make it for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey Kiley! 1 cup each of pineapple, orange and guava juices = POG juice. Tell doormat to buy and make it for you!
or, just buy a bottle of Tropicana "Island Punch"... tastes pretty close, and avoids the work of measuring and mixing up 3 juices for our little Kyle boy.

As we saw at the airport recently...

Person: "What are you DOING?"
Lil' Kylie (voice squeaking): "Just taking pictures! A-a-all good!"

And then there was that time walking into the park where two men were snickering and shouting stuff behind him, and little man nervously started walking faster, his tiny little legs whirring a mile a minute.

But now with Casey, he feels a new confidence. As he said at the airport on the way to Cheeseland... "I don't feel nervous this time!" If something like this ever happened, I have no doubt that he would cower behind Casey and shove her toward the "threat."
I can picture it:
(man approaches): "I told you to stop filming my kids and our family. Now I'm going to show you how I can make that gimbal & camera a suppository just for you."

Kyle (terrified....grabs Casey by the arm and shoves her toward the guy. And looks back over his shoulder as he flees)
"It's OK Casey. Stand there and stop him. ___ He won't hit a woman.....probably. "

And Pallo just keeps on running:
ImmediateRashCassowary-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
or, just buy a bottle of Tropicana "Island Punch"... tastes pretty close, and avoids the work of measuring and mixing up 3 juices for our little Kyle boy.
This would be perfect. Then he could chug it straight from the container. No need for a glass.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can picture it:
(man approaches): "I told you to stop filming my kids and our family. Now I'm going to show you how I can make that gimbal & camera a suppository just for you."

Kyle (terrified....grabs Casey by the arm and shoves her toward the guy. And looks back over his shoulder as he flees)
"It's OK Casey. Stand there and stop him. ___ He won't hit a woman.....probably. "

View attachment 2309161
Don't forget the Benny Hill theme music.

• Haha
I can picture it:

View attachment 2309161
After running away and getting home, he will put his couch to good use:
80DD15AD-2A71-448F-820C-823FB88F034A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shouldn't he be packing to move? Poor Jete is living at an air BNB and this fool is stealing shared food and going to balloon rides.

Reactions: 7
He must be BORED of his boring life by now. Disney 24/7/365 is numbing, not that he has one I suppose. Kile b dumb n lazy

Reactions: 4
Shouldn't he be packing to move? Poor Jete is living at an air BNB and this fool is stealing shared food and going to balloon rides.
It's not like he really has many possessions to move. And he's already staying at Casey's sister's place. It would only take a couple hours to move all his stuff into a cheap storage unit. What a jerk.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.