Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Debby would help him move if he came to the birthday party.
I was gone for a week and did, I admit, wonder a bit about our Deby Sue from Iowa. :unsure:

That poor thing was really in need of a checkup from the neck up, and I at first pictured her as a crazed bunny boiler, ala Fatal Attraction, and half hoped she was on her way to Orlando to pay Pallo a visit for not flying to Iowa to attend her birthday party. :ROFLMAO:
nervous-shudder.gif

After a few seconds looking at her Twitter page, in reality, she simply seemed like a garden variety cat-lady, life spent at home talking to her cats (who eventually she probably thought talked back to her), and perhaps a 'doll collector,' some forgotten soul with a room filled with hundreds of dolls, each of which she knew by name and with whom she often sat and had indepth discussions.
dolllady.jpg
scared-paranoid.gif
"Kyle. This is my family. Say hello to the other girls at our party."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It appears Alexa wasn't a "hugging person" with certain people. Hmmm.......

Alexa finds a sympathetic ear at the nursing home:

bitchstole.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
'Weirdos' is Kyle's word du jour for us now.

Lowlifes
Hatters
Bullies
Jealous hatters

Weirdos
Even Kyle knows there’s no way any of us are even the tiniest bit jealous anymore. If in his mind he’s cool & normal, & we’re weirdos, I’ll wear that tit like a badge of honor

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t even hate watched this twit waffle in probably 2 months and it ain’t gonna start when he takes a sabbatical to what is arguably his most boring series in the arsenal which is “go home to mommy and daddy’s house in bum duck nowhere.” Pass

• Haha
  • Heart
It appears Alexa wasn't a "hugging person" with certain people. Hmmm.......

Alexa finds a sympathetic ear at the nursing home:

View attachment 2292584
Now that is telling.

It almost couldn't be anymore obvious after Farida/Alexa's 2nd time meeting Casey.

No hug. No handshake. She didn't even utter a "hi" when Casey showed up and just gave an ice cold glare. Then Alexa put an empty chair between them at dinner. Barely a word spoken between them.

"The 2 best friends" according to Kyle. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I couldn't help but notice that Farida Freakout has been MIA on Twitter after that 2nd trip.

52752.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
pallo1234.jpg
Noooooo'! OMFG. Not fair! Just when I thought I couldn't feel any sympathy for him, I felt a bit
___ and it was painful! {{{ Ouch!}}}
That poor little thing, misshapen eye, little smile, gap tooth____ bad haircut....sorry.

How in the, and I can't stress this enough, everlovin' fu*k did that little fellow become this:
kppp.jpg
florida man 1.jpg

Nurture? Nature? ___ Both? Both is good for me. 😬😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alexa doesn't like Casey, Lora doesn't like Casey, JoJo doesn't like Casey....

"What do you think of Kyle's new girlfriend?"
JoJo: "Uhh.. .she's uhh.... nice."

Even Kyle doesn't even like Casey. It's apparent that he's only using her for the discounts, free meals, and as a chaperone/vlog prop.

Casey, some genuine advice... you do seem nice but please develop some self respect and stop being a submissive doormat. People will respect you more. You won't earn respect if you don't even respect yourself. And for the love of god, ditch the little squatch before he drags you down with him and ruins your entire life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Haven’t even hate watched this twit waffle in probably 2 months and it ain’t gonna start when he takes a sabbatical to what is arguably his most boring series in the arsenal which is “go home to mommy and daddy’s house in bum duck nowhere.” Pass
If truer words have ever been typed on a keyboard, I haven’t read them. Who are these poor disoriented malcontents who claim to love his “home with the parents” content? Dull & boring, I wouldn’t wish a life lived in Saukville WI on my worst enemy

Just a guess, but it looks like the string is pointing to places that he's been. There's only 4 spots marked:

Disney World
Disneyland
Cheeseland
NYC
you forgot
Bahamas
Cozumel
Iberostar
Hawaii (but only in the Disney bubble)

Reactions: 3
Ikea for sure!! I mean, he drops $3800 on a sofa, then excitedly mentions that he might be getting...a bed frame? Uh...wut? Just a frame? My guy, you are so dumb
If you are going to drop that much on a couch, get something vintage. Oh yeah, this is for sale in the same town where Kyle was shopping.

356420186_747624337154608_3271848642551992485_n.jpeg

If Tater truly bought a couch at Restoration Hardware, he is a fool. Restoration Hardware is a wonderful store. They have top quality and high end items. No doubt. They are also selling an image. He could find furniture that mimics the RH look for much less. Interior design is NOT about brands. It is about how you design and arrange your items in a room. I guess he wants to learn the hard way. Add this couch to the endless list of Barbie items he’s purchased in the last year.

• Haha
At this point, I'm beginning to believe his strategy is just to overwhelm everyone with this schlock on a daily basis, and like Napoleon's Grande Armée after being decimated in Russia by the winter, only the heartiest fans will be left. :ROFLMAO: Even the hatters are beginning to tire of dropping by and leaving a downvote or watch his vids on YouTube.
Many of the most devoted fappers, aka: 'ShaunC' ... 'Hulkster'... 'Diva'..., are breathlessly waiting for the next Kyle :poop: Pile to drop so they can feast on in with their fantasies about their "buddy" and "friend." 😂... many others have left.

When watching Casey buy a couch (C'mon, he did not buy it. He couldn't afford it. What credit does he have...and a YT vlogger? 😆) gets 30K+ views, it's telling that so many people watch that nonsense daily because they feel some connection with him. It's both fascinating and tragic and another reason it keeps my attention.
They are willing to watch, support and tune in to see some grifting vlogger in Orlando just go about his daily routines of sponging off a 'girl friend,' eat, and shop ___ and wait for someone to gift him a staycation or a mini cruise.
It IS a kind of sad 'soap opera' for them.

Thoreau said, "Most men live lives of quiet desperation." and that's so apparent in so many of these grifters' vlogs. People like the ones I mentioned above, broken, recovering alcoholics and fantasizers like Shaun/Hulkster/Diva....to the real Outer Limits woowoos like 'Deby Sue' from Iowa, they find it hard to face reality, perhaps their own reality, and they've substituted Pallo's staged tit show as their Opposite World. He's "...living my best life" while THEY finance it and sit at home drinking that Koolaid and waiting for the next episode.

Well, it's up to us hatters to keep it real. (Takes another sip of morning coffee) Let's roll! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

alll.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.