Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question, now that he has an actual piece of furniture, will the crusty old strand of garland go back on the wall or elegantly drape along the back of the loveseat?
I certainly hope he'll buy a new one. Maybe RH has garland too.
---
I wonder why he hasn't announced the move-in date yet.
I'm sure Debby would help him move if he came to the birthday party.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Bankkeeper and Clown Dad can't wait for the moving vlogs. Hours of them and Doormat carrying his stuff up and down stairs while he stands around filming his "creative content".

"I'm becoming an adult" at the age of 29 is one of the cringiest things I've heard from any of the Disney vloggers. Excellent choice for an influencer, Iberostar. 🤐
im-an-adult-o4m2mt.jpg
.... and I have my Mommy's permission to say that!
time.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet Bankkeeper and Clown Dad can't wait for the moving vlogs. Hours of them and Doormat carrying his stuff up and down stairs while he stands around filming his "creative content".

"I'm becoming an adult" at the age of 29 is one of the cringiest things I've heard from any of the Disney vloggers. Excellent choice for an influencer, Iberostar. 🤐
7644CDEE-607D-4B31-A5D3-F04A1655EC8D.jpeg

---
I'm sure Debby would help him move if he came to the birthday party.
I bet she would have sent him a “house”warming grift, too. He burned that bridge though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile on Threads...

a1.png

What's interesting is that he could post a photo of him at 29 years old and it would still technically be his Kindergarten photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t know how I never noticed, & maybe I’m wrong, but what kind of demented, fever dream string theory silliness is going on on that map of the United States hanging on his wall there? Is he connecting points of interest like some real life Carrie Mathison from the tv show Homeland? Dude’s one strange bird
Just a guess, but it looks like the string is pointing to places that he's been. There's only 4 spots marked:

Disney World
Disneyland
Cheeseland
NYC

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a guess, but it looks like the string is pointing to places that he's been. There's only 4 spots marked:

Disney World
Disneyland
Cheeseland
NYC
My god, that’s so sad…I officially feel sad for world renowned travel vlogger Kyle Pallo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he needs to go back. Go over the basics again. Maybe read “Old MacDonald Had a Farm”.
He'd probably need Cliff Notes to get through Old MacDonald. He may have to pick up a copy of Dick & Jane for Dummies. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What if he never actually bought a couch? 😲 I won't necessarily be surprised if there's some "issue" with the delivery or he says it didn't fit so he had to return it.

He did claim that he "bought" a house so it's not a leap to claim he "bought" a couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw this in Costco. He could have purchased this from Costco online for $1250 including delivery and setup. The chaise can go on either side. Perfect for out of town guests.
  • Pull Out Sleeper Under Loveseat
  • Under Chaise Lift Up Storage Compartment
  • (2) Power Outlets and (2) USB Ports
  • Chaise is Reversible
Too practical for Pallo?

1688778814977.png

Reactions: 8
Saw this in Costco. He could have purchased this from Costco online for $1250 including delivery and setup. The chaise can go on either side. Perfect for out of town guests.
  • Chaise is Reversible
Too practical for Pallo?

View attachment 2292549
It's not a brand name and thus not luxurious "luxury feeling."

Prince Pallo must have "luxury feeling" because he's such a luxury kind of guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What if he never actually bought a couch? 😲 I won't necessarily be surprised if there's some "issue" with the delivery or he says it didn't fit so he had to return it.

He did claim that he "bought" a house so it's not a leap to claim he "bought" a couch.
That’s probably the correct answer right there. One possibility, & I’d certainly never vouch for him, but I do know that RH doesn’t charge your card until they ship. They only make sure you have the credit available when you order. That said, I think we know from experience that faking the sofa purchase strictly for the grift is absolutely the most likely outcome over & above any others

• Haha
Don’t know how I never noticed, & maybe I’m wrong, but what kind of demented, fever dream string theory silliness is going on on that map of the United States hanging on his wall there? Is he connecting points of interest like some real life Carrie Mathison from the tv show Homeland? Dude’s one strange bird
If i recall correctly. He was supposed to place a pin on every amusement park he visited across the US. That didnt last long.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That’s probably the correct answer right there. One possibility, & I’d certainly never vouch for him, but I do know that RH doesn’t charge your card until they ship. They only make sure you have the credit available when you order. That said, I think we know from experience that faking the sofa purchase strictly for the grift is absolutely the most likely outcome over & above any others
They’ll probably end up being “out of stock” like his OnClouds were for so long. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Chaise is Reversible
Too practical for Pallo?

View attachment 2292549
He could probably furnish his living room with a trip to IKEA for less. Oh well, his money, his life. Us meanies will just sit back and laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.