Kyle Pallo #36 So broke that he's rope dropping free snacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2292420

Okay, I am feeling a little pity for him here. They are talking about the upcoming trip to his hometown and all of the things they are excited for Casey to see. Restaurants, his house, his BACK YARD, and his dog. That's it. No old friends mentioned.
...and insults anyone who may be named Rocco.

I grew up in a town that was predominantly Italian. My mother being one of them. Rocco is a common name/nickname.

Reactions: 5
Poor deluded and creepy 'ShaunC.' His is a world struggling to be born. As a silly drunk and failure, he feels a kinship with Pallo. Alas, however, he cannot find some kindred sober spirit like the noble (and remarkably desperate :ROFLMAO: ) Discount Durliat to buoy him in his fevered fantasies.

His bizarre advice 'response' essays on YouTube and the cringe worthy purple prose little tomes to Pallo, almost all of which are ignored or easily passed over by The Grifting Midget he dreams of, indicate his trip down the rabbit hole of illusions about MiniMan is continuing unabated.

We wish him a good journey. Keep digging you pitiful little man ___ but remember.
shaun1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
...and insults anyone who may be named Rocco.

I grew up in a town that was predominantly Italian. My mother being one of them. Rocco is a common name/nickname.
It was a brief moment of pity for the actual child (not man-child) Kyle and quickly faded. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
a2.png

a3.png

^^ that's sarcasm, right?
---
View attachment 2292420

Okay, I am feeling a little pity for him here. They are talking about the upcoming trip to his hometown and all of the things they are excited for Casey to see. Restaurants, his house, his BACK YARD, and his dog. That's it. No old friends mentioned.
Based on his tweets from 10 years and how much of a stuck-up, ego-obsessed, narcissistic little prick he was (and still is) it's not exactly a mystery why he never had any friends growing up and why he seemingly "got so much hate from ppl" in his hometown. If it wasn't for that, I would feel some pity.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2292463
View attachment 2292466
---

Based on his tweets from 10 years and how much of a stuck-up, ego-obsessed, narcissistic little prick he was (and still is) it's not exactly a mystery why he never had any friends growing up and why he seemingly "got so much hate from ppl" in his hometown. If it wasn't for that, I would feel some pity.
I know people say this stuff all the time, but it bugs me when they say, "I'm going home" when it's where their parents live and they don't.

• Haha
In today's daily dump:
1. Our big boy gets chauffeured outside the Disney bubble by his "girl friend"
2. They eat and buy things from the PROUD-uce stand for their dinner. It's PRO-duce bud!
3. His heart races going into a furniture store and his "girl friend" has to comfort (co-sign) him
4. Our Big Boy buys an overpriced couch. Fun fact: it's really only a love seat.

Time clearly b issue because this vlog was filmed on Sunday (7/2) and just now released today.

Maybe one day our BIG BOY will actually get a BIG BOY job

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sooo… Dudley hit me up on Twitter. Seems a Tattler hit him up and provided Farlexa’s phone info and email. I am not going to Doxx her. But what I am going to reveal is that just like her brother, she also still uses hotmail for her email addie!!! LOL!!!

• Haha
View attachment 2292463
View attachment 2292466
---

Agree. I was going back further in my mind than that. I imagine he didn’t have friends in early childhood, either. He appears to have never been taught how to be an adult. Maybe if he had been taught life skills and been diagnosed with his probable ADHD he would have turned out differently. Who knows. What we have is the grifting man-child big boy he is today.

All I know is was working and had more life experience at the age of 15 than he does at 29.
I’m late Gen X, a Xennial and have seen some tit. 🤣

Reactions: 6
I know people say this stuff all the time, but it bugs me when they say, "I'm going home" when it's where their parents live and they don't.
That actually speaks volumes. He's really never left . He remains the sheltered and dependent child he certainly was at "home" in Cheeseland with that enabling Clown Rally. That is who he will always be, a spoiled and self centered shameless man-baby, acting out when he doesn't get his way, because THAT'S who they created.

Away from there he has little to no control over other people. Even JoJo and the others around him barely tolerate him. It's so apparent. He's an emotional and financial drain on everyone he is near or who has to be near him. Even Lora, ol' reliable Lora the Hora, eventually knew enough, learned the hard way apparently, to keep him at arm's length___ don't take him seriously, because he's not reliable and he'd throw you under the bus in a heartbeat for anything he views as 'better' when it comes along.

He seeks out someone like Discount Durliat, a desperate and needy soul with a decent job and benefits at a place he needs to haunt to get by with his odious vlogs, but 'home' in Wisconsin is where he's learned he 'gets his way' almost always. He's a child, emotionally and socially, and he always will be, a clown much like his old man, but a clown without the grease paint and the support Mom has provided to her clown. And we covet what we see every day, and Pallo has seen the pattern he's acting out. With Durliat, Pallo is the clown and she is the real foundation, the breadwinner and support. And if she accepts the role, for however long, she will be like his mother and that will be her fixed role with 'her' clown.

Pallo never learned the lesson so beautifully encapsulated by Thomas Wolf in his classic work 'You Can't Go Home Again.' In so many ways the title says it brilliantly. Pallo wants to return to that home he always found safe and comforting, and, knowingly or not (and I doubt he's smart enough to do it knowlingly) he's recreating a perverse version of what he saw all his young life. It can only fail.

But he can return to Saulkville, opine his sad little high school world outside of "home" with his enabling family, a world where people were mean to him and made fun of him, but, truly and with absolute certainty, his past is forever gone and, try as he might, he cannot ever 'go home again.'

He is still an interesting case study in abnormal psychology and on any number of levels. And he also is a weird and stereotypical little cliché in many ways. I suppose it's why he still has interest for me, if only as an aside and a guilty pleasure. :unsure:😵
thank-you-for-coming-to-my-ted-talk-thank-you-for-coming-to-my-ted.gif
Thanks for listening. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Question, now that he has an actual piece of furniture, will the crusty old strand of garland go back on the wall or elegantly drape along the back of the loveseat?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’ll have his apartment furnished by the time he’s 80 at this rate.
I wonder why he hasn't announced the move-in date yet. Do we know if it's early or late August? Time is running out to furnish his big boy apartment before the big reveal.

He might just end up moving with only the Barbie Dream Couch, the old mattress, moving blanket, plywood desk and some plastic bins filled with Xmas ornaments and Disney junk. The "beautiful" apartment will be sitting empty with nothing but a $5k couch in the living room complete with Tron sign and crusty garland on the wall behind it.

Maybe Kyle's "team" will help when they fly back next week with him. BankerMom better get that checkbook ready. 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder why he hasn't announced the move-in date yet. Do we know if it's early or late August? We need to know how much time we have left to furnish the rest of "our" big boy apartment before the big reveal.

"We" might just end up moving with only our Barbie Dream Couch, the old mattress, moving blanket, plywood desk and some plastic bins filled with Xmas ornaments and Disney junk. Our "beautiful" apartment will be sitting empty with nothing but the $5k couch in the living room complete with Tron sign and crusty garland on the wall behind it. That's a depressing thought.
That’s a good question. He always said his lease was up in August but never even hinted at an actual date. How are “we” supposed to know when “we” need to send Kyle gifts to cover “our” first, last & security. Tell you this, Jojo didn’t waste a second moving his two new roommates in the moment Kyle moved into Casey’s sister’s place. He might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but it’s clear Jojo understands that you sure as hell can’t get blood out of stone. Kyle was bound to stiff him & leave him short for rent if he didn’t move fast

That actually speaks volumes. He's really never left . He remains the sheltered and dependent child he certainly was at "home" in Cheeseland with that enabling Clown Rally. That is who he will always be, a spoiled and self centered shameless man-baby, acting out when he doesn't get his way, because THAT'S who they created.

Away from there he has little to no control over other people. Even JoJo and the others around him barely tolerate him. It's so apparent. He's an emotional and financial drain on everyone he is near or who has to be near him. Even Lora, ol' reliable Lora the Hora, eventually knew enough, learned the hard way apparently, to keep him at arm's length___ don't take him seriously, because he's not reliable and he'd throw you under the bus in a heartbeat for anything he views as 'better' when it comes along.

He seeks out someone like Discount Durliat, a desperate and needy soul with a decent job and benefits at a place he needs to haunt to get by with his odious vlogs, but 'home' in Wisconsin is where he's learned he 'gets his way' almost always. He's a child, emotionally and socially, and he always will be, a clown much like his old man, but a clown without the grease paint and the support Mom has provided to her clown. And we covet what we see every day, and Pallo has seen the pattern he's acting out. With Durliat, Pallo is the clown and she is the real foundation, the breadwinner and support. And if she accepts the role, for however long, she will be like his mother and that will be her fixed role with 'her' clown.

Pallo never learned the lesson so beautifully encapsulated by Thomas Wolf in his classic work 'You Can't Go Home Again.' In so many ways the title says it brilliantly. Pallo wants to return to that home he always found safe and comforting, and, knowingly or not (and I doubt he's smart enough to do it knowlingly) he's recreating a perverse version of what he saw all his young life. It can only fail.

But he can return to Saulkville, opine his sad little high school world outside of "home" with his enabling family, a world where people were mean to him and made fun of him, but, truly and with absolute certainty, his past is forever gone and, try as he might, he cannot ever 'go home again.'

He is still an interesting case study in abnormal psychology and on any number of levels. And he also is a weird and stereotypical little cliché in many ways. I suppose it's why he still has interest for me, if only as an aside and a guilty pleasure. :unsure:😵
View attachment 2292516 Thanks for listening. 😂
Bravo, sir. You hit the nail on the head. Or, as Kyle would probably say, hit the hammer on the nail.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder why he hasn't announced the move-in date yet. Do we know if it's early or late August? We need to know how much time we have left to furnish the rest of "our" big boy apartment before the big reveal.

"We" might just end up moving with only our Barbie Dream Couch, the old mattress, moving blanket, plywood desk and some plastic bins filled with Xmas ornaments and Disney junk. Our "beautiful" apartment will be sitting empty with nothing but a $5k couch in the living room complete with Tron sign and crusty garland on the wall behind it. That's a depressing thought.

Maybe Kyle's "team" will help when they fly back next week with him. BankerMom has that checkbook ready.
I bet Bankkeeper and Clown Dad can't wait for the moving vlogs. Hours of them and Doormat carrying his stuff up and down stairs while he stands around filming his "creative content".

"I'm becoming an adult" at the age of 29 is one of the cringiest things I've heard from any of the Disney vloggers. Excellent choice for an influencer, Iberostar. 🤐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.