Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you trust your life to an oncology nurse who spends her free time getting so riled up and defensive because of internet comments about eating dinner? They must have very different standards up north.
Didn’t she have some misleading information on covid too? She seems smarter than Kyle but yet also dumber than the average person.

She likes the attention of the vlog, the WHOLE family does. They support the grift. Otherwise she would visit from time to time, not be in the vlogs and not share a disney value room with her parents monthly. She’d do something with friends or own her own. But i guess she needs to support her mentally stunted brother.
😵🥴😵

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she have some misleading information on covid too? She seems smarter than Kyle but yet also dumber than the average person.

She likes the attention of the vlog, the WHOLE family does. They support the grift. Otherwise she would visit from time to time, not be in the vlogs and not share a disney value room with her parents monthly. She’d do something with friends or own her own. But i guess she needs to support her mentally stunted brother.
😵🥴😵
Yeah, she came rushing to Lil' Kylie's defense on COVID. Forgot what she said, maybe someone else can remember.

Then during the hurricane debacle, she came to his defense and said that what he was doing was no different than what news reporters do.

She seems to have no life at all. No friends, never had a boyfriend or significant other, and just travels to Disney with her parents every 2 weeks to be in her special needs grifter brother's vlogs. Her entire life is centered around her brother. No wonder she feels the need to constantly defend him.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, she came rushing to Lil' Kylie's defense on COVID. Forgot what she said, maybe someone else can remember.

Then during the hurricane debacle, she came to his defense and said that what he was doing was no different than what news reporters do.

She seems to have no life at all. No friends, never had a boyfriend or significant other, and just travels to Disney with her parents every 2 weeks to be in her special needs grifter brother's vlogs. Her entire life is centered around her brother. No wonder she feels the need to constantly defend him.
She is equally special needs

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Good point. The whole family seems to revolve around Kyle. It feeds his ego obviously and he turns manic. Weird family.

Reactions: 14
Good point. The whole family seems to revolve around Kyle. It feeds his ego obviously and he turns manic. Weird family.
They all need some serious group and individual therapy and not from an app. They are all so bleeping nuts that they don’t even realize how insane they seem to normal people

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Wicked Queens, if they're good, are often the best face characters. One of the Disneyland ones went viral the summer before COVID, and had people agitating for her to get a Disney+ show.

I think she was also friends with Agatha Harkness at Oogie Boogie Bash in 2021, and featured in Patrick's video (who was cosplaying as Scarlet Witch) where she just threw rapid-fire drag queen-level shade at him. It was awesome.
Thank you, @starri, that was a fun watch. I've been hate-watching this midget moron for so long I forgot what good content looked like.

Also, said midget moron makes a cameo appearance at 3:10. :giggle:

Reactions: 3
Would you trust your life to an oncology nurse who spends her free time getting so riled up and defensive because of internet comments about eating dinner? They must have very different standards up north.
I wouldn't trust my life to an oncology nurse who claimed breaking CDC Covid isolation rules is no big deal, that's for sure.

Following the above thumbnail I think Francis and Patrick should cosplay as these two...
gomez-and-morticia-addams.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
exactly. This is what blows my mind. Like he doesn't even try to mix things up. like you said, Promise was in Paris, Jackie was in Las Vegas. JoJo was in Greece and Paris. Even Kristen appears to have been sponsored at the Universal After Hours thing. Nate appears to be in Marceline, Missouri for a D23 event, he just went to NOLA on Disney's dime.... Kyle just goes around in circles and expects his channel to keep growing.
sorry- just had to quote myself and add PC Dev to this list- he just did an Alaskan cruise. everybody but Kyle seems to be branching out.

Reactions: 9
On Clouds are garbage running shoes. People that buy them only wear them so other people think they are athletic.
You are right. OnClouds are junk. I just see them as the trendy shoe of the moment that all the kids are buying. I would never buy them and this is coming from someone that played tennis at the professional level, certified pro with the professional tennis registry, has run over 50 marathons and half marathons, and competed in triathlons!
I do get free and highly discount Adidas shoes for tennis. I wear Hoka and Brooks for running and Altra for hiking.
Kyle, you can keep your affiliate link (and your yellow OnClouds Hahaa).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sorry- just had to quote myself and add PC Dev to this list- he just did an Alaskan cruise. everybody but Kyle seems to be branching out.

Yes at least PCdev tried something different. It’s looks boring as hell but at least he gets to say he’s been to Alaska and previously went to Japan before the rest of them.

Reactions: 3
Another 'Cooking with Kyle and Casey' vlog coming up on June 8th.
  • Casey goes to Publix and buys all of the ingredients
  • Casey does all of the prep work
  • Casey does all of the cooking
  • Kyle eats the food
  • Casey cleans up after

Last edited:
  • Haha
Another 'Cooking with Kyle and Casey' vlog coming up on June 8th.
  • Casey goes to Publix and buys all of the ingredients
  • Casey does all of the prep work
  • Casey does all of the cooking
  • Kyle eats the food
  • Casey cleans up after
But eating the food, making faces, and doing crappy accents is the key to the vlog’s success. So really, Kyle is working really bleeping hard. Y’all are such hatters. 😉

• Haha
The family gets in line for Flight of Passage and Lil' Kylie throws a fit about the wait time and won't shut up about how long it's taking. 5 minutes of the video is him acting like an annoying toddler in line. Then they finally get on the ride and Kylie's nerves are calmed as he screams "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO" on the ride.

After the ride he says that OnClouds are sponsoring today's video. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2023-06-05 09_19_52-Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria al F...png

2023-06-05 09_16_17-Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria al F...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
The family gets in line for Flight of Passage and Lil' Kylie throws a fit about the wait time and won't shut up about how long it's taking. 5 minutes of the video is him acting like an annoying toddler in line. Then they finally get on the ride and Kylie's nerves are calmed as he screams "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO" on the ride.

After the ride he says that OnClouds are sponsoring today's video. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2218830
View attachment 2218824
Was the video properly marked as being sponsored per the federal guidelines? Would be good content to see this guy get involved with some major federal crimes

• Wow
  • Haha
The family leaves AK to go to Boardwalk for lunch but Alexa takes the bus by herself while the rest of the family rides with Kyle in the Barbie-mobile.
---
DADx3 says he wants Boardwalk to be the next resort he stays at and that he's going to take some of his friends. Kyle says "invite me too." DADx3 retorts "I said friends." Kyle whines that he's DADx3's friend.
---
They have lunch at the Boardwalk and the dad says he liked it because of the price, so obviously the parasite didn't pay.
---
The vlog ends as Kyle says the rest will be tomorrow. Going on 7 days of family vlogs despite them only being in town about 3 days. He "worked" for 3.5 hours to give you guys 7 days of his daily dose. He works so hard. Time is issue.
---
Love this Twitter post 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
^ I like how someone responded to his rant with information. Kyle responds “lol.” What a bleeping narcissist bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The family leaves AK to go to Boardwalk for lunch but Alexa takes the bus by herself while the rest of the family rides with Kyle in the Barbie-mobile.
---
DADx3 says he wants Boardwalk to be the next resort he stays at and that he's going to take some of his friends with him. Kyle says "invite me too." DADx3 retorts "I said friends." Kyle whines that he's DADx3's friend.
---
They have lunch at the Boardwalk and the dad says he liked it because of the price, so obviously the parasite didn't pay.
---
The vlog ends as Kyle says the rest will be tomorrow. Going on 7 days of family vlogs despite them only being in town about 3 days. He "worked" for 3.5 hours to give you guys 7 days of his daily dose. He works so hard. Time is issue.
---
Love this Twitter post 😂
I wonder sometimes if the family ever thought of planning a Disney vacation and not telling him. I bet they would have a much better time. I thought it was funny when his father said he would love to plan a visit to the Boardwalk with his friends and that does not include Kyle. Alexa taking the bus rather than the risky BMW rings of she may have had enough. The whole " we got to hurry " at the beginning of the vlog. I would just be stubborn and take my time. You are on vacation, why are you rushing to go on a ride you have been on so many times before? So, dad is staying for a few days . Paying for car repairs? New residence? Having a heart to heart with Kyle about time to get a real job and start really supporting himself? Who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder sometimes if the family ever thought of planning a Disney vacation and not telling him. I bet they would have a much better time. I thought it was funny when his father said he would love to plan a visit to the Boardwalk with his friends and that does not include Kyle. Alexa taking the bus rather than the risky BMW rings of she may have had enough. The whole " we got to hurry " at the beginning of the vlog. I would just be stubborn and take my time. You are on vacation, why are you rushing to go on a ride you have been on so many times before? So, dad is staying for a few days . Paying for car repairs? New residence? Having a heart to heart with Kyle about time to get a real job and start really supporting himself? Who knows.
They have to rush because the mentally stunted coward is scared of crowds and any line longer than 10 minutes. It's why he's only at the parks right at opening and then gone within an hour or there an hour before closing.

2023-06-05 10_45_47-Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria al F...png

The entire trip needs to revolve around him and his wants and needs despite the fact that he's not contributing a dime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So, dad is staying for a few days . Paying for car repairs? New residence? Having a heart to heart with Kyle about time to get a real job and start really supporting himself? Who knows.
It could be the season when he emerges from his chrysalis under the bed and devours the pudgy, greasy offspring he's been plumping up for the past few decades.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.