Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grifter has mastered the art of telling lies. It is getting more and more impossible to try to find a shred of truth in any of his vlogs. Yet, he has no shame or remorse for his pitiful behavior. If only his stupid stans would stop building his ego with those dumb comments of theirs the guy might start to get a grip on having an authentic life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do you comment on twitter without getting blocked?
You block him, then comment, then immediately log out of your account
---
Lie #2 from Pallo today

View attachment 2219487

---
Back to Lie #1, someone pointed out that he admitted he wasn't staying there in another video.

View attachment 2219536
View attachment 2219537
This is GOLD! It is also the exact fact checking that drives Farlexa wild. Whatever you’re doing right now Farlexa, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!! You are now a bigger idiot than your brother in my mind. At least your dumb brother found someone desperate enough to let herself be labeled as his girl friend as the idiot spells it. You probably won’t ever be able to do even that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Back to Lie #1, someone pointed out that he admitted he wasn't staying there in another video.

View attachment 2219536
View attachment 2219537
I bet he isn’t staying there. Well, let me backtrack a but, he may be pillow wallin’ it with farlexa.
He also may be staying at home but they put him on the pop century reservation. So not sleeping there but on reservation would get him that access.
I think your assumption here is correct, @airbusA330

Reactions: 7
Oooo!... that's growning. A basal cell carcinoma is "The Florida mole" and shouldn't be neglected. Two words MiniMan: Moh's Surgery. Remember them if you let that thing keep burrowing deeper. Astounding that Nurse FaridaFreakout hasn't warned you. Then again, that harpy's judgement is so bad (I remember COVID and her astounding defense of MiniMan's behavior) I would get off the operating table and run out if I saw her enter the room to assist any surgeon.

Untreated BCCs can become locally invasive, grow wide and deep into the skin and destroy skin, tissue and bone.
The longer the little idiot waits to get treatment, the more likely it is that the BCC will recur, sometimes repeatedly.

At least take Uncle Buck's advice Squirt:

Enjoying the comments!👌👍

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Pallo says he's considering buying the new Apple Vision Pro on his Twitter, saying its $3.5k and he's ready to whip his credit card out.

A $500 limit isn't going to cut it, squirt. Math b hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Pallo says he's considering buying the new Apple Vision Pro on his Twitter and bragging that it's $3.5k and he's ready to whip his credit card out.

A $500 limit isn't going to cut it, squirt. Math b hard.
Since it won't be available until 2024, MiniTheMoocher is getting his hint in early for someone to buy it for him, I suppose. Weird!

He really is the lying Walter Mitty or Walter MIni of Disney. A neurotic builds castles in the air and the psychotic moves in (*so said one of my old professors in an offhanded remark). Pallo lives close to Fantasyland and it appears, more and more, he's decided to live there in whatever passes for a 'mind' in that thing on his shoulders ___ Casey the Cuckqueen can be his Queen Beard.

Reactions: 8
Hey everyone just posting from paradise where in just two hours I got my cruise ship fix on 3 different lines and my beach fix all just 45 minutes away from Disney and the best part is it didn’t cost a thing and even better I don’t have to be stuck on a ship and get to go home and see my cat
D97C99EE-B2D1-4046-A51E-0CB7397B917E.jpeg

Idk about y’all but I’d take a public beach that looks like this instead of a corporate “private island” packed with people shoulder to shoulder and coughing into the crappy buffet. Under an hour from Disney. I’m still on vacation all week, any vloggers want to tag along lmao

IMG_4732.jpeg

my view as I post this:
IMG_4742.jpeg

Reactions: 16
He has a hat, isn't that enough evidence he's a baller and they should offer him a membership? :rolleyes:
Tell him Club 33 has a new location on the OBT with a “special” name to keep it on the down low. Give him an address and invite.

He’s so dumb he might fall for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he pays for it all I'm Queen bleeping Victoria.
Untreated BCCs can become locally invasive, grow wide and deep into the skin and destroy skin, tissue and bone.
The longer the little idiot waits to get treatment, the more likely it is that the BCC will recur, sometimes repeatedly.
I know for a fact that a contact of mine who has a friend dying of skin cancer that migrated to internal organs attempted to warn Kyle to use sunblock and Kyle dismissed it as 'negativity'. My contact was quite hurt by it.

One of these days reality is going to catch up with Kyle Pallo and rip him a new one.

• Angry
  • Wow
"I pay for it all."
giphy (76).gif

Sure Jan!
Pallo is 'rich' only after eating a couple of those sugary sweets and greasy dishes. He's a sad case. A 30 year old who's obviously dependent on his family to keep him going.

It strange. They're like a little hive of enabling grifters. He uses them, and they accept the assignment, to police his Twitter and YT..etc. to remove criticisms. That's just weird and bizarre. Their lives are so entwined in his. The parents, creepy as they are, see it, I suppose as their duty. The sister who's moving into spinster territory sleeps with him on those crusies although she obviously could secure her own cabin. How unnerving and telling that he needs that close monitoring. Is he afraid to be alone for some reason. He even seems unnerved when alone at that bro pig sty where he nominally 'lives.' and heads to Caseyland' to escape.

He's an unlikeable actor around other people and drags any gathering where he is off track with his aberrant behaviors and antics. I have to keep returning to a 30 year old? Still puzzles me.
Old news: Relies on his parents still / $500 debit card controlled by his mother / Sister is overprotective of a grown man, strangely out of control with anger with his critics. She's like a silly stalker fan, far too overprotective. / He walks round with that new 'my girl' (ewww) in a chokehold like some prepubescent kid with his first girl to show off ....just cringe worthy / Fears leaving familiar confines...at 30? Again, just not normal behaviors / That camera and those mewling dullards complimenting him are his ego boost and a sort of family in many ways. They pose no threat and they support him financially and emotionally.

"It's all about family." __ He loves to say that. In truth it's all about a parasite that feels it will die, fail and crash if it's 'host' isn't available. And the Saulkville Clown Ally and those ephemeral dolts online won't always be there to bail him out, to provide the funds and the support. Perhaps he knows that, well, to a degree, and will try to hold tight to and drain that dowdy woman who's so blindly and beyond all reason, smitten with her little YT 'star'. Of course, he's nothing but a small demi note in an overcrowded vlogging Disney field peopled with people infinitely smarter and better at covering that field. It's a weird little, but fascinating, (to steal a line from The Bard) "... tale told by an idiot." I'd say literally an idiot.

The sheer puzzlement of it keeps me interested, undoubtedly more than I should be. :ROFLMAO:
We're out to dinner, so you
popcorn-lurking.gif

• Haha
Hey everyone just posting from paradise where in just two hours I got my cruise ship fix on 3 different lines and my beach fix all just 45 minutes away from Disney and the best part is it didn’t cost a thing and even better I don’t have to be stuck on a ship and get to go home and see my cat
View attachment 2219981

Idk about y’all but I’d take a public beach that looks like this instead of a corporate “private island” packed with people shoulder to shoulder and coughing into the crappy buffet. Under an hour from Disney. I’m still on vacation all week, any vloggers want to tag along lmao

View attachment 2219982

my view as I post this:
View attachment 2219993
It's nice and all but it's still Brevard County. lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.