Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Pallo #33: Clowns, Dwarves & Evil Queens: Meeting The Pallos & Their Friends Lora, Casey, Nick & JoJo.

Had to get my suggestion in before the end of the thread. :cool:

BTW, meant to say earlier I don't know what the hell he means when he says, "...The Highly Sought After Experience..." blah, blah, blah. He makes it sound, oh, of course, that those 'character dining experiences' are something rare and hard to get. More bullshit and bad PR for Disney.

Anyone can book one of those dinners for about $50 / $60+ per adult and less for kids. They are at different locations around the parks.
Good god he's a lying idiot and that kind of clickbait puffery and nonsense just inhibits others from trying it if they wanted to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice that Casey Doormat is closest with MomBanker? They are always hugging, talking to each other, and next to each other. Out of the entire Pallo Clown Posse, it's clear that Casey identifies most with the mom and that the mom 'approves.'

That is your future Casey. You'll be the 24/7 caretaker to an infantile man-child and end up like ol' Tired, Droopy Susan.
Yes, I noticed right away that Casey was not sitting next to BFF Faralexa at dinner. More importantly, look at how Kyle is treating her. He spends all day hanging out with his family, buddy buddy with Faralexa. Casey shows up at the WL after working all day, and she is right away chatting and sitting next to Susan in the lobby. Wouldn't you think Kyle would go out of his way to sit next to her at dinner to catch up on her day, etc.? No, he virtually ignores her. He sits across from Faralexa and next to dad. It could not be more clear to me that the only reason that Casey is at the table is so that this grifting family can use her CM discount. Run, Casey, run! I hope your sister Brianne can do an invervention on you.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yes, I noticed right away that Casey was not sitting next to BFF Faralexa at dinner. More importantly, look at how Kyle is treating her. He spends all day hanging out with his family, buddy buddy with Faralexa. Casey shows up at the WL after working all day, and she is right away chatting and sitting next to Susan in the lobby. Wouldn't you think Kyle would go out of his way to sit next to her at dinner to catch up on her day, etc.? No, he virtually ignores her. He sits across from Faralexa and next to dad. It could not be more clear to me that the only reason that Casey is at the table is so that this grifting family can use her CM discount. Run, Casey, run! I hope your sister Brianne can do an invervention on you.
Wow. The first words he says to Casey after she shows up at WL is "you are still on the hook to take over the vlog." Then he ignores her for the rest of the day. Casey, wake up, you're just a prop and walking discount for this grifter.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow. The first words he says to Casey after she shows up at WL is "you are still on the hook to take over the vlog." Then he ignores her for the rest of the day. Casey, wake up, you're just a prop and walking discount for this grifter.
He literally could have sat across from Casey and still be next to his CLOWNx3. FARIDA look away because i am going to say something truthful about minichild!! He is such an idiot!!

He piddled when he tasted the ‘gooze-berry’ pie. That is exactly how he pronounced it.

He didn’t care for his ‘storganoff.’ Again, he said it that way.

Again. IDIOT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
ugh!! and the thing is, if thats how he treats her on-camera, what is it like when hes not filming? You would think he would want to be putting his best foot forward on camera. But then again, I think hes going for those "shock reactions" :rolleyes: which is bullshit because hes not bothering to put actual effort into his content. Hes taking the easy way out to try to increase "engagement".

Reactions: 7
Kp be like Ice Cube in "Down For Whatever". But, instead of "pimpin ain't easy but it's necessary"...it's:

KP #33: Griftin' ain't easy, but it's necessary. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was epic. I don't even care that it was someone in character....I love that cast member to pieces right now!
The Wicked Queens, if they're good, are often the best face characters. One of the Disneyland ones went viral the summer before COVID, and had people agitating for her to get a Disney+ show.

I think she was also friends with Agatha Harkness at Oogie Boogie Bash in 2021, and featured in Patrick's video (who was cosplaying as Scarlet Witch) where she just threw rapid-fire drag queen-level shade at him. It was awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Could it also be that Casey knows Kyle’s plot to get the Mom to sign for his apartment and Casey wants to show that she’s a sweet boring girl that won’t be any trouble at their new apartment?
---

Let’s see:
Mom placed the apartment in her name.
Alexa will help with the rent.
Dad*3 Will buy the shoes.
Casey gets the discounts.

Kyle gets the clicks and I think he’s warming up to dumping mouse face. I think he will stage the the break up after get gets his own place, think of how many depression videos, gift cards of well wishes and on top of apartment warming content he could squeeze and right into the holiday season. Heartbreak before Christmas 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting to watch how the two "besties" - Casey and Farida - don't have two words to say to one another during the whole vlog. That, coupled with the total lack of chemistry between PayLow and his Girl Friend speak volumes about just how disfunctional this clan truly is. PayLow actually thinks he is creating the perfect family for his viewers - to go along with his perfect life! Come on, KP, no one is buying anything you are selling - whether it be OnClouds or the perfect family which exists only in your head. The biggest chuckle I had today was when he commented on "what a busy day" they had. Busy??? Riding park transportation, eating popcorn laced with various forms of sugar treats (minutes before they are going to have their dinner), drinking, and eating again. Busy is not exactly the term I would use to describe their day. Just when we think he can no longer pedal the same exact crap day after day after day, he proves us wrong.

Reactions: 11
Obviously. They wanted to let him know in person that they are going to pursue legal action against him if he keeps wearing those beat-up, smelly, ripped, disgusting On Cloud shoes of his. He gives their brand a bad rep.
---
Joe Curran is my new idol! Love his comments today. Of course, Farida keeps defending the grifter. Nothing surprising there.

joecurran3271
4 hours ago
You think Kyle or his family/girlfriend ever enjoys a meal without Kyle’s camera in their face for every chew?
6 replies

View attachment 2215250
@alexapallo
3 hours ago
He films less than 5 minutes total of a dinner that takes over an hour. If we minded, we would tell him to turn it off.

View attachment 2215251
@JeanMBotero
2 hours ago
You think people would just keep dumb comments to themself.

View attachment 2215252
@joecurran3271
7 minutes ago
@alexapallo are you guys ever going to tell him to get a real job, or jus t keep enabling him?

@joecurran3271 why would He?? If it pays a wage he’d be mad to do something other than what he loves!!View attachment 2215253

View attachment 2215254
@joecurran3271
2 minutes ago (edited)
@leemetherell-bigmerv6848 because obviously people are going to get tired of the lack of content. I sometimes tune into these to get some info on the parks and hView attachment 2217959e somehow has this incredible ability of talking about nothing for the first 20 minutes of his clickbait video
There were two more replies to this yesterday. It was deleted shortly afterwards. 😅
C3D4B854-3F90-413A-9D8D-AC469227329B.jpeg

ETA: Joe seems like a pretty cool, talented guy. I looked at his YT page yesterday. Appears to be a digital artist and musician.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Would you trust your life to an oncology nurse who spends her free time getting so riled up and defensive because of internet comments about eating dinner? They must have very different standards up north.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting to watch how the two "besties" - Casey and Farida - don't have two words to say to one another during the whole vlog. That, coupled with the total lack of chemistry between PayLow and his Girl Friend speak volumes about just how disfunctional this clan truly is. PayLow actually thinks he is creating the perfect family for his viewers - to go along with his perfect life! Come on, KP, no one is buying anything you are selling - whether it be OnClouds or the perfect family which exists only in your head. The biggest chuckle I had today was when he commented on "what a busy day" they had. Busy??? Riding park transportation, eating popcorn laced with various forms of sugar treats (minutes before they are going to have their dinner), drinking, and eating again. Busy is not exactly the term I would use to describe their day. Just when we think he can no longer pedal the same exact crap day after day after day, he proves us wrong.
Judging from the comments, there's quite a few dullards buying it and commenting what a lovely family he has and how him and Casey are the cutest and most amazing couple. Fascinating how these people's minds work (or don't work).
---
There were two more replies to this yesterday. It was deleted shortly afterwards. 😅View attachment 2217959
Yep, Farida on Twitter is 100% Alexa. No doubt about it. Sounds exactly the same and always rushing to the defense of her stunted, con artist brother.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.