Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dam Augustus is like 3 months old now. For anyone that doesn’t know who Augustus is it’s Lyle’s face herbie.

kp# 33 only thing consistent about his channel is Augustus the face herbie 📍
To quote Uncle Buck " Here is a quarter, now get that mole burned off your face!"
---
There you go. When the Pallo's find something that they think is mildly inconsiderate, it's Defcon 1 & they actually suggest that their followers contact Disney to stop the practice. When others find something that the Pallo's do an annoyance, it's met with a wink, a nod & a "yessssss". They're simply the worst
Like the " let us contact Disney to ban parents from putting their child on their shoulder. What B/S !

Reactions: 6
Someone called him out on the vlog comments for using the Early Access but not staying at a Disney Hotel. He answered them that he was. Such a lying P.O.S. He picked them up at the hotel that morning.
I bet he isn’t staying there. Well, let me backtrack a but, he may be pillow wallin’ it with farlexa.
He also may be staying at home but they put him on the pop century reservation. So not sleeping there but on reservation would get him that access.

Reactions: 3
I mean, would you want to be in a small hotel room breathing Kyle’s unwashed stink?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I bet he isn’t staying there. Well, let me backtrack a but, he may be pillow wallin’ it with farlexa.
He also may be staying at home but they put him on the pop century reservation. So not sleeping there but on reservation would get him that access.
I thought he might want to pillow wall it with Sister-Wife since that is their thing but he says he woke up at 6:30, then says he only had 10 minutes to get ready, then arrives there in the Barbie-Beemer 10 minutes later (the exact distance from the pigsty frat apartment to WDW) to pick them up at 6:50. Must have added him to the room reservation but he didn't sleep there. Yet he still lies and pretends he did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That was the only defense I could come up with, that he may be staying there. He could have woken up at POP, went down to get his car, and picked them up. But, it doesn't really come across like he is. He would announce it and make a big deal if he was staying at the resort.

Reactions: 4
I’m not a medical professional, but feel the need to post this. Those that are new followers may not see it. Those that see him frequently may be used to it and ignore it.

Some, like me, that have followed Kyle’s journey off and on for years see a change in his persona. Get help dude. Seriously. I don’t want a thread title to be “Now loading…mental breakdown” for anyone.

The writing is on the wall and becomes clearer with each vlog. Kyle, if you are making bank, take a month off vlogging. Take a month off all social media. Get some therapy and live life with out any video camera appendage for that month.

I don’t think his “friend group” watches vlogs daily or reads tattle. They should. Newer friends and viewers should view vlogs from various years and compare the behavior. He always came off as arrogant and entitled, but these days it’s much more.

Growing up? Or a growing need for therapy? Get help dude.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was at Epcot for less than an hour last night. In that time I was able to get my AP magnet, ride Living With The Land, The Seas, and Spaceship Earth. I also briefly browsed merchandise and it also rained for a minute or two during that time. That could have been a full week of “work”
i also was there last night and stayed for 4 hours...so does that mean i did a week's worth of work?

• Haha
I don’t think his “friend group” watches vlogs daily or reads tattle. They should
He doesn’t even really have friends. The only person who’s around him consistently is Casey, who clearly has no respect for herself. JoJo can barely stand him—and for everything else JoJo is, he seems to maintain genuine friendships with the people around him—Nick just still seems to want in his pants, Lora and Taylor either had enough or got banished because of Casey.

Who’s left? Farida, Susan, and Dad^3.

The writing is on the wall and becomes clearer with each vlog. Kyle, if you are making bank, take a month off vlogging. Take a month off all social media. Get some therapy and live life with out any video camera appendage for that month.
That's the problem. He's clearly not making bank. He's barely scraping by at most. Yet he refuses to get a real job. He probably thinks that is beneath him.

And good luck ever getting someone with as severe of a narcissistic personality disorder (among many other issues) as Kyle to go to therapy without a serious intervention from those close to him. Right now those people are Casey, Farida, DADx3, and BankerMom. His biggest enablers. As someone else put it, in Kyle's mind, the way he behaves and acts is perfectly normal and the "jealous hatters" are the "crazy ones."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sure Club 33 would just love having Lil' Kylie roaming around making clown faces and doing stupid accents while shoving his phallic-shaped camera in everyone's face. Remember the way he behaved the first time he flew first class with the rest of the first class passengers giving him annoyed looks? Embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That's the problem. He's clearly not making bank. He's barely scraping by, at most. Yet he refuses to get a real job. He probably thinks a real job is beneath him.
Therein lies the issue. He makes just enough to make ends meet & live on his own, provided he can share a rental apartment with roommates &/or a has girlfriend to help pay the bills. He failing slowly, which is death to one's eventual career path. It can also make one think that that big payoff's right around the corner, if they could just catch a break here or there, but 9 times out of 10, it's just a mirage. As it stands, he's been out of the game for a good amount of time since college & is at a point now where he would be coming into his prime earning years had he taken a more traditional career path. If he would've crashed & burned quickly, say maybe after a year or a bit more, he could've turned the page & moved onto whatever career he would've selected years ago

The reason most people who make a plan & are able to live a comfortable life in later years is because they've not only invested well, but also started quite young, & for Kyle, that ship is absolutely leaving the port as we speak. Sure I like visiting Disney World every couple years, but daily trips to Disney World & discount cruises to nowhere aren't a viable career choice long term & certainly in no way I'd consider living a full life. It's long past time for our guy to tit or get off the pot, because the bargain basement life he's currently achieved won't be as much fun once he's another 5-10 years older & he's looking back at the path he's chosen & wonders what the hell happened

Reactions: 7
Lie #2 from Pallo today

t5.png

---
Back to Lie #1, someone pointed out that he admitted he wasn't staying there in another video.

2023-06-05 15_12_46-(1) Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria ...png

2023-06-05 15_13_19-Disney's Roundup Rodeo BOTTOMLESS BBQ, Our First Time! Checking Into Pop C...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.