Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2023 Recap so far:
"Big things coming baybee"
"I'm not playing"

(*And here they are so far...)
1) Mini Cruising
2) Boozing
3) Mini Cruising
4) Excusing
5) Mini Cruising
6) Snoozing
7) Mini Cruising
8) Confusing
9) Accusing
10) LOSING ___ and on and on
ActiveTallBeauceron-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really want to see this "beautiful" apartment that his mom and sister decide to stick him in.

The family doesn't exactly ooze money and Lil' Kylie will be whining, nitpicking and complaining about every single place that they suggest. He's going to want something brand new and luxurious, that conveys to the fans (and hatters) that he's well-off and successful. He's going to demand it be in Windermere or Celebration and have all the upgrades and amenities.

2023-05-25 13_41_04-(2) Finding my perfect home! My Break Announcement - YouTube.png

Susan Pallo: "Honey, we just can't afford $3,500 per month. How about that older 1-bedroom we looked at?"
Lil' Kylie: "No MOM! I told you already, I don't like old things! I'm more of a modern type of guy!"

Later...

2023-05-25 15_01_39-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _My mom can be a bitch_ _ Twitter.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So you'll know what to avoid. Well, he's a great rep for On's Cloudnova, huh?
Just up on his YT page:
Kyle Pallo earns commission from products below.
b6Xj6xn0EJZ-vw2DaTS5wGhv6I6Ugg_GJmxoGDEnpD06MKCLtA.jpg
Mattel Star Wars The Child Plus
7koOR95IwD6eme5fNUnGwnHWkDcrGbbsD0G6bf4L6hTT6Wu8nA.jpg
On Cloudnova Sneaker Womens
lREFnPyVMLMsZO5pgW7FHnhHGTWibQrCXC396kTAR9W9nJpz5p.jpg
On Mens Cloudnova

Dear god in heaven, has the manufacturer of On shoes seen how he represents their product?
The nasty ragged assed things are falling apart, seams opening and the rubber separating from the sole.

The company must be damned desperate.
on.jpg
You'd think they would have, at the least, sent him a couple of pairs. Sheeesh!
Guess this explains the desperation to get a new pair, huh? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Even "if" and we mean "if" his parents help get him into a place, he still has to manage the bills and pay rent. Rent in Celebration on average is about $1,900 per month before utilities for a 1 bedroom. Windermere is around $1,700 and Winter Garden is at $1,800. Big price tags for his taste.

We also don't see Casey moving in with him because even she isn't that stupid. So his lifestyle would have to change to cover rent and utilities since it's not split three ways anymore. Expect more begging for gifts and freebies along with more time eating at or with Casey to lower costs.

Reactions: 10
Even "if" and we mean "if" his parents help get him into a place, he still has to manage the bills and pay rent. Rent in Celebration on average is about $1,900 per month before utilities for a 1 bedroom. Windermere is around $1,700 and Winter Garden is at $1,800. Big price tags for his taste.

We also don't see Casey moving in with him because even she isn't that stupid. So his lifestyle would have to change to cover rent and utilities since it's not split three ways anymore. Expect more begging for gifts and freebies along with more time eating at or with Casey to lower costs.
I think at minimum, they'll help him cover the first/last/security. I can definitely see the panhandling getting a lot more blatant and desperate. If he's broke now, imagine when he has rent, utilities, parking fees, rental insurance, trash fees, internet. And like you said, it's no longer split 3 ways. I think he's going to try hard to get Casey to shack up with him for this reason. I'm starting to second guess her about how stupid she is. She just might be that stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think at minimum, they'll help him cover the first/last/security. I can definitely see the panhandling getting a lot more blatant and desperate. If he's broke now, imagine when he has rent, utilities, parking fees, rental insurance, trash fees, internet. And like you said, it's no longer split 3 ways. I think he's going to try hard to get Casey to shack up with him for this reason. I'm starting to second guess her about how stupid she is. She just might be that stupid.
Absolutely, because she's all in. She seem mesmerized by the attention, undoubtedly the most she's ever gotten in her life. She reads the adoring comments from the YT responders and she is probably flattered beyond belief. The fatal flaw, of course, is that they are pixels on a page that can and do appear and disappear like dust. They and Pallo, her 'star,' :ROFLMAO: are serving up, I'm sure, a pretty picture and she's already accepted it. It will certainly be to her detriment. Count on it.
She'll probably be on the hook for a LOT in any apt. arrangement becasue SHE is the one with a stable job and income. He is little more than an online panhandler dependent on the handouts of fans and the few transient endorsements he can find.

It WILL indeed be a tit show. Mmmm....I'm all here for it:
bill-hader-white-wig.gif

Reactions: 7
Something about this seems fake. These vanity links are usually to a singular online website. Not several item links. What a fraud.

Also, I think he was obsessed with getting Casey’s Instagram to 10k to use her name to approach brands but then they realize that the links aren’t posted to her page and he will probably get these revoked as well.

I guess he is pretty broke now to actually go to this level. Is he really passionate about toys now? Didn’t he say he wouldn’t promote something he’s not passionate about?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He clearly hasn’t conquered concurred his fear of garbage cans. That must be why he left tissues on the ground during the cruise instead of using a garbage can.
C6ED9D24-D764-4EF3-AEF1-FFE542D7A7E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Something about this seems fake. These vanity links are usually to a singular online website. Not several item links. What a fraud.

Also, I think he was obsessed with getting Casey’s Instagram to 10k to use her name to approach brands but then they realize that the links aren’t posted to her page and he will probably get these revoked as well.

I guess he is pretty broke now to actually go to this level. Is he really passionate about toys now? Didn’t he say he wouldn’t promote something he’s not passionate about?
It really is going to be fascinating seeing the "I'm moving into my own place." ___ "It's beautiful." DEAL DONE! (*"Sure Jan!") _________ It could easily become the next "Guys! I bought a house." canard, all a bit of wishful thinking, smoke & mirrors and bullshit. Even if the family gets his fat, lazy, weirdo ass into some new place, what are the odds he can afford it and all the fees that go with it? And even with the addition of The Dowdy Doormat's help? I'd say little and none.

He can't afford tit. He's scrounging for what he can take from anyone near. Clown Dad to fix his clunker; Nurse Frightengale to fight for him; and the whole bunch to get his lazy ass into "...my own place."
He's a 30 year old child screaming, "I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... ad nauseum." My god it must be daunting for that whole gaggle of loons who keep him afloat.

It all seems so sketchy, like everything else he does. The family must be horrified at being on the hook for a place to put him and the demands he'll want to make to "show the hatters" online. It's going to be a tit show, no doubt.
---
He clearly hasn’t conquered concurred his fear of garbage cans. That must be why he left tissues on the ground during the cruise instead of using a garbage can.View attachment 2196174
Oscar says to Pallo : witch please!
Get out of here with that tude'! 😂
oscar-the-grouch-bitch-i-live-in-a-fucking-trash-can.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He clearly hasn’t conquered concurred his fear of garbage cans. That must be why he left tissues on the ground during the cruise instead of using a garbage can.View attachment 2196174
I think it said :" Get a job!!"
---
It really is going to be fascinating seeing the "I'm moving into my own place." ___ "It's beautiful." DEAL DONE! (*"Sure Jan!") _________ It could easily become the next "Guys! I bought a house." canard, all a bit of wishful thinking, smoke & mirrors and bullshit. Even if the family gets his fat, lazy, weirdo ass into some new place, what are the odds he can afford it and all the fees that go with it? And even with the addition of The Dowdy Doormat's help? I'd say little and none.

He can't afford tit. He's scrounging for what he can take from anyone near. Clown Dad to fix his clunker; Nurse Frightengale to fight for him; and the whole bunch to get his lazy ass into "...my own place."
He's a 30 year old child screaming, "I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... I WANT......... GIMME' ... ad nauseum." My god it must be daunting for that whole gaggle of loons who keep him afloat.

It all seems so sketchy, like everything else he does. The family must be horrified at being on the hook for a place to put him and the demands he'll want to make to "show the hatters" online. It's going to be a tit show, no doubt.
---

Oscar says to Pallo : witch please!
Get out of here with that tude'! 😂
View attachment 2196185
Well we have until August to see if he actually follows through on this one.

Reactions: 5
A word of knowledge from above! ❤🙏❤
From the lady herself.💋
ROlFyfafYhyUDRheTzm_8Z7=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Susan Amen
Jesus died on the cross so Kyle could jump around ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And now it's BOTH a relationship channel and a Disney channel! (No longer a lifestyle channel...a cruise channel...a travel channel...a golf channel... a cooking channel...a real estate channel...etc.,etc.,etc. Besides his disgusting shoes, I also smell DESPERATION. Nothing seems to be working, KP, does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And now it's BOTH a relationship channel and a Disney channel! (No longer a lifestyle channel...a cruise channel...a travel channel...a golf channel... a cooking channel...a real estate channel...etc.,etc.,etc. Besides his disgusting shoes, I also smell DESPERATION. Nothing seems to be working, KP, does it?
He has no clue what he is doing. He never plans, strategizes, does research. Just throws tit at the wall hoping something sticks. And almost every "idea" he gets is copied from someone else.

"I want to do a golf channel"
"I want to do a gaming channel"
"I want to do a cooking channel"
"I want to do a food review channel"
"I want to do a house tour channel"
"I want to do a realtor channel"
"I want to do a family lifestyle travel channel" (reason he said he wanted a house)
"I want to do a cruise channel"

Now it's a relationship channel AND back to a Disney channel.

Wonderfully summed up. As he ages, he's going to get worse. Imagine him when he's 40. I don't envy his family who are going to be on the hook for all of his incessant wants and demands.

"I WANT A HOUSE! GIMMIE A HOUSE"

2023-05-25 22_08_43-Channel Update, What To Expect Moving Forward Into The New Year - YouTube.png

2023-05-25 22_06_23-First Time Dining at Biergarten Restaurant in Epcot! BEST Hidden Gem Resta...png

2023-05-25 22_04_15-Things aren't looking so good today - YouTube.png

No more house, now it's "I WANT MY OWN BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT! GIMMIE!!"

And I won't be surprised in the slightest if this plays out exactly like the Barbie dream house debacle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A remarkable number of numbnuts responding to today's "Golden Shower at The Animal Kingdom" vid.
Got to post a few responses.

dU9atPsI2vqd5J8s733HbeOw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Yes Kyle, I would like to see your golfing video. (Ahhh... there's always one masochist in the lineup. Welcome...fool!)
Fj3SV3f_crEwv_t-PWpjLbjt=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
I love the sound of rain! (Move to the Amazon and away, far away, from Pallo's YT page. K? You'll be overjoyed.)
EkXNFT108xiDV2Y3ibETykvA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
when are you going to propose? (Whenever Nick is ready to marry and they come out of the closet hand n' hand.... OH...you mean to Casey? Well, he's so desperate that he's probably willing if she'll sign a lease with him and pay 2/3rds of the rent for him an apartment to claim as HIS __and keep her real job. )
gIn8Bc6InPyhmXG-0zXXLsZY=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
A little wet but a good time to be here. (Lora's dates say that a LOT after a couple of hours bar hopping and they're alone.)
N8RBt5Cbg9Es7LzJLaIDbv9A=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
You should go to a proper zoo and see what the animals get up to they fight a lot and scream (He doesn't have to do that. He has a family that serves that purpose. You should hear sloppy drunk Sister Farida..... HOOBOY!)
Xq305lGoSd2eH28CUX3NU0Hg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
You need to improve your stance in golf and hold the shaft with a harder grip (That's what he tells Casey, but she only needs two fingers and it's difficult for her.)
LkUGzEvB912DbWPefLy1gWJw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg Love the haircut kyle looking fresh (It would have been better had a Sioux warrior done it with a tomahawk.)
2jMeG-djS9kiAMb49OQCQm4O=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Gotta love Animal Kingdom in the rain (The crocodiles were over the moon.)
S0ZqvtpzZnuXGs08EreiFacw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Nice! Great idea to go to the park! (He's full of great ideas like that. Pssst...He goes every effin' day. Moron.)
gDIZ7-m-Sfv9Fkh7NosOh-bQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
I like the sound of just walking the park! ( So stupid I don't even have a snarky remark for it. Congrats! )
4079o-oFnhIOdnBgXzWNlZUw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Where is casey (Somebody in that duo has to work. She has a job. She usually brightens up a "Pallo video" by NOT being in it. Today it's raining and her depressing presence could have cause some be be suicidal. Good she's not there.)
ujuKPhYmOvBoZyuPd0AvGDVA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Rain or shine, you still have the best times!! (Lots of low grade morons like Pallo are like that. Pallo ONLY enjoys being around himself. He even plays with himself ___ a horrid job but someone has to do it and I understand Casey won't .)
tQLAoT0tDMl_9H21qHqxgY9g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Yesss do a gold video (LOL You mean a "golf" video, idiot. A gold video would be better, but he's not capable of bronze.)
QI58X_mqKtZD3umehkzelf8w=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Isn’t the normal AK closing time 7PM? (At certain times of the year but the animals saw Pallo and requested an earlier closing time.)
l7BbT_alZBm0eJ9d54PG5CQw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Disney worms are coming out in the rain (Indeed. It brought Kyle out. Are other Pallo family members there? )

...and so it goes on and on. Too, too easy.
---
yoda.jpg
old2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.