Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dam Augustus is like 3 months old now. For anyone that doesn’t know who Augustus is it’s Lyle’s face herbie.

kp# 33 only thing consistent about his channel is Augustus the face herbie 📍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This was the BeST TrIP EvER according to miniSquatch on twitter. 🙄 He probably did not pay for one thing. That makes it the best!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
God damn that’s one rough looking family. Run Casey run
I know there are people on here who don't find Casey attractive...I actually think she's "girl next door attractive."

That said.....good lord does that family make her look like a super model.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"We" spent so much? You mean your parents spent so much?

:ROFLMAO: 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know there are people on here who don't find Casey attractive...I actually think she's "girl next door attractive."

That said.....good lord does that family make her look like a super model.
I agree I think she’s attractive and comes across as boring because she has to be boring around him or he will lash out. Especially when he has control over the editing. Would you seem excited if he kept sticking a camera in your face at every moment? Casey let’s go on a date so you can see what your other options are like before you commit

Reactions: 6
Was the video properly marked as being sponsored per the federal guidelines? Would be good content to see this guy get involved with some major federal crimes

That's a great point. Throwing an affiliate link in the notes of your YouTube vid is a far cry from being officially "sponsored". You just can't say that tit with a wink & a nod. Kyle's too dumb to realize he might be doing something that could get himself a nice C&D letter from his fav shoe company. Of course, KP don't care, fake it 'til you make it, baybee

^ I like how someone responded to his rant with information. Kyle responds “lol.” What a bleeping narcissist bleep.
Where's Alexis swooping in to call out Kyle's mean comments about an overworked college professor? Much like Kyle's bitching about toddlers on shoulders for being rude, then turning around & loudly vloging & being generally disruptive to other guests on attractions, the Pallo family motto seems to be "Rules for thee, not me"

Reactions: 11
Someone called him out on the vlog comments for using the Early Access but not staying at a Disney Hotel. He answered them that he was. Such a lying P.O.S. He picked them up at the hotel that morning.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That's a great point. Throwing an affiliate link in the notes of your YouTube vid is a far cry from being officially "sponsored". You just can't say that tit with a wink & a nod. Kyle's too dumb to realize he might be doing something that could get himself a nice C&D letter from his fav shoe company. Of course, KP don't care, fake it 'til you make it, baybee

Where's Alexis swooping in to call out Kyle's mean comments about an overworked college professor? Much like Kyle's bitching about toddlers on shoulders for being rude, then turning around & loudly vloging & being generally disruptive to other guests on attractions, the Pallo family motto seems to be "Rules for thee, not me"
:ROFLMAO:
1685983496807.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone called him out on the vlog comments for using the Early Access but not staying at a Disney Hotel. He answered them that he was. Such a lying P.O.S. He picked them up at the hotel that morning.
Wow. I really want to see the day where this lying con gets held accountable for something, whether that's a Disney property ban or legal issues from pretending that a company is sponsoring him. Just something.

2023-06-05 11_58_28-Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria al F...png

2023-06-05 12_59_30-Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria al F...png

2023-06-05 12_51_25-Early Entry Rope Drop At Animal Kingdom Works Like A CHARM! Trattoria al F...png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
sorry- just had to quote myself and add PC Dev to this list- he just did an Alaskan cruise. everybody but Kyle seems to be branching out.
Also, did you see that Roy (Oyby) went to Guatemala with his brother and a friend. Kyle wouldn't have lasted a day.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.