Kyle Pallo #32 The only things more yellow than his shoes are his teeth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That manic freakout while screaming in the restaurant over the Gooseberry pie was bizarre. There's something seriously wrong with him.

2023-06-04 11_02_41-We Ate Dinner with Snow White! The Highly Sought After Experience At Disne...png

2023-06-04 11_02_57-We Ate Dinner with Snow White! The Highly Sought After Experience At Disne...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
vlog-props.png

Dinner was $402. So that's probably $280 after Doormat's discount? We all know Kyle didn't pay.

Another family video coming tomorrow. That's 6 family eating vlogs in a row. All out of ideas. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sucking on that nummy shrimp cocktail baybeeeee!!! 🍤

2023-06-04 12_00_23-We Ate Dinner with Snow White! The Highly Sought After Experience At Disne...png
2023-06-04 12_01_35-We Ate Dinner with Snow White! The Highly Sought After Experience At Disne...png

At 14:15 DADx3 says that he wants to see the dwarves and step on them.

• Sick
  • Haha
A round of applause for the Evil Queen! She was having none of the entitled attitude and sass that resting grouch face Mama Banker Pallo was dishing out. Mama Banker Pallo was NOT playfully joking around with a character and I love that the Evil Queen shut her ass down.
Mama Banker Pallo actually thought she was going toe to toe with a real person and not someone in character. She decided to go mama bear protecting her wittle itty bitty babies, not taking social queues that the cast member was in character that didn't need to be agitated by a grown ass adult woman. It was one of the most awkward exchanges I have ever seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
6 videos in and it's only day 2 of the family being there. His family got in 5-6 days ago and were only staying for 2-3 days. He's been triple vlogging each day so that he gets another week off of "work." Our guy sure works hard. No wonder he has no time for Patreon or birthday shoutouts.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I was at Epcot for less than an hour last night. In that time I was able to get my AP magnet, ride Living With The Land, The Seas, and Spaceship Earth. I also briefly browsed merchandise and it also rained for a minute or two during that time. That could have been a full week of “work”

• Haha
Oh Tattle, I can't quit you. 🤭 Taking a second to drop this off before Mrs Chet notices. 🤫
I couldn't let that silly character dinner, perfect for a family with very small children (and Pallo's mind only qualifies as that of a very small child) , pass without comment.
Noticed I left out Mousey Casey Doormat, but let's be honest here, she's easily forgotten and overlooked ___ and probably has been left out all her life until Kyle made her a 'star.' :ROFLMAO: A star at the bottom of the heap of loser, niche, demi celeb wannabes-but-neverwillbes, Disney vloggers.
snow.jpg
*Loving the comments and updates. Catch up later tonight. Well done!

• Haha
I wonder if Kylie was making stupid clown faces and noises in the background while mommy was meeting with the leasing agent to co-sign for his apartment? I bet BankerMom had a word in private with the leasing agent to warn them about her special needs man-child and slipped them her phone number to call in case of any 'incidents.'

• Haha
I could not hear the dialogue with the Evil Queen at 25:35 and the CC did not pick it up. Anyone catch it?

I did love the Evil Queen's body language though!

Reactions: 8
To the best of my ability, this is how the conversation goes:

I think Casey said something first to Evil Queen along the lines of "It's nice meeting you"
Evil Queen : "I wish I could say the same"
Mama Banker Pallo to Casey: "Was she mean to you?"
Casey: "She was very mean to me"
Mama Banker Pallo to Evil Queen: "That's not nice"
Evil Queen: "I didn't ask for your opinion"
Mama Banker Pallo: "I gave it anyway"
Evil Queen: "You should learn to speak when spoken to"
Right here Mama Banker Pallo keeps trying to say something else sassy and clever to one up the Evil Queen and Queen shuts her DOWN!
Hand gestures her to shut up and look and the damn camera for the photo
Evil Queen: "I've been here a lot longer than you have. I'm timeless"
Mama Banker Pallo to Limp Shrimp Kyle's camera: 'She's mean"
Evil Queen: "Or is it honest? You can get out"
Limp shrimp Kyle continues to film their exit of the restaurant and Evil Queen comes in hot, pissed off and marches right over to Mama Banker Pallo and tells her to "Get out of the way!"

It was epic. I don't even care that it was someone in character....I love that cast member to pieces right now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To the best of my ability, this is how the conversation goes:

I think Casey said something first to Evil Queen along the lines of "It's nice meeting you"
Evil Queen : "I wish I could say the same"
Mama Banker Pallo to Casey: "Was she mean to you?"
Casey: "She was very mean to me"
Mama Banker Pallo to Evil Queen: "That's not nice"
Evil Queen: "I didn't ask for your opinion"
Mama Banker Pallo: "I gave it anyway"
Evil Queen: "You should learn to speak when spoken to"
Right here Mama Banker Pallo keeps trying to say something else sassy and clever to one up the Evil Queen and Queen shuts her DOWN!
Hand gestures her to shut up and look and the damn camera for the photo
Evil Queen: "I've been here a lot longer than you have. I'm timeless"
Mama Banker Pallo to Limp Shrimp Kyle's camera: 'She's mean"
Evil Queen: "Or is it honest? You can get out"
Limp shrimp Kyle continues to film their exit of the restaurant and Evil Queen comes in hot, pissed off and marches right over to Mama Banker Pallo and tells her to "Get out of the way!"

It was epic. I don't even care that it was someone in character....I love that cast member to pieces right now!
Right before this, I think Alexa yells from across the room, "Get out of your shot first", which really pissed the EQ off. Then, KP waves and hollers, "Bye!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ETA: After rewatching, it was the EQ speaking. Not quite sure what she said. Possibly, "Get out of earshot first.".

It was super cringe. They should have already been done with the character interaction, but made a spectacle of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Right before this, I think Alexa yells from across the room, "Get out of your shot first", which really pissed the EQ off. Then, KP waves and hollers, "Bye!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ETA: After rewatching, it was the EQ speaking. Not quite sure what she said. Possibly, "Get out of earshot first.".

It was super cringe. They should have already been done with the character interaction, but made a spectacle of it.
I think Evil Queen said that because they kept carrying on and on with the interaction to get in the last word and to be the creepy center of attention as per usual. They weren't being cute or funny. They were being jerks to someone in character doing their job. And doing a GREAT job at that!

I think Evil Queen said that because they kept carrying on and on with the interaction to get in the last word and to be the creepy center of attention as per usual. They weren't being cute or funny. They were being jerks to someone in character doing their job. And doing a GREAT job at that!
You are right. That was a first class, cringe, entitled vlogging display right there.

Reactions: 6
Just 5 adults at character dining. Jesus Christ. Get the duck off property or fill your lady up dumbass. Photoshop and filters keeping this guy pried up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that Casey Doormat is closest with MomBanker? They are always hugging, talking to each other, and next to each other. Out of the entire Pallo Clown Posse, it's clear that Casey identifies most with the mom and that the mom 'approves.'

That is your future Casey. You'll be the 24/7 caretaker to an infantile man-child and end up like ol' Tired, Droopy Susan.
---
Shaun still pouring his heart out to MiniSquatch :ROFLMAO: still has yet to receive any response or even a "like" on any of these essays.

2023-06-04 15_39_41-(3) We Ate Dinner with Snow White! The Highly Sought After Experience At D...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.