Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Kyle: I’m about as tall as my dad now. I think I’m growing.

Dad x 3: No, you’re not.

Kyle: Yeah! I’m growing!

934709AE-F1FA-4625-B1E8-3C318885494C.jpeg
How old is he? 12? (No offense to any 12 year olds out there.) He is definitely “growing”, but not in the direction he thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
You can detect a lot of tension and jealousy from Kyle around JoJo. I see why no other guys want to be friends with him because he's just an ass.
Totally. Pretty clear that Jojo & Jete are there to record a vlog & Kyle tagged along. He just has a completely different energy than the two of them, super stunted & awkward, & he's actually talking over their content while they're recording all the way through, though especially at the basketball game. Probably why they kind of stay clear of him for most of the vlog. Dude's so totally clueless, I'm embarrassed for him

Dismom2

VIP Member
Sorry Kyle, thanks to some generous friends we will be sailing out on the Wish next week. Not you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: and we'll be on the Magic next week! Paid for by... ourselves :ROFLMAO: But, we're taking a page from Kyle's book and using my husband's job to get a pretty great discount. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (no, hes not a CM...)

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Looks like he's even shilling for someone to buy him a new pair of shoes. 🤣
"Daddy pay for us a cruise."
"Daddy fix my car."
"Mommy manage my $500 debit card."
"Lora go with me and use your discounts."
"Casey pay for this for me."

And this is a 30 year old MAN? Nope...this is an infantile man-baby and a cross they will all bear forever.
My god there is no bottom to the sleazy little panhandler.

View attachment 2158750
In the video, he claims that the shoes were all out of stock at the store. This is his way of waiting to see if a stan steps up and offers to buy them for him.

It's just so pathetic. 🤣🤣

---

At the Disney gift store, he picks up that serving bowl that his mom wanted and said he's going to buy it for her. But then at the checkout, we see Casey is standing at the counter paying for it while he stands behind her and vlogs. He then makes Casey carry all of the bags afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So weird how nervous he is about Casey meeting Sister-Wife and whether they do a hug or handshake. She's just your sister dude. The thumbnail makes it seem like Casey and Sister-Wife are at odds with each other and Kyle has to choose between them. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Another heart-to-heart and P.O. boxing today. And ANOTHER "new beginning" 💩

Kyle complains that one of the factors that caused him not to buy a house is because his credit score is so good that he's being charged an extra fee to pay for those with a lower credit score so it's causing him to hold off on a house.
Didn’t the new mortgage rules only come into effect on May 1st? Wasn’t he supposedly “buying” his house back in January/ February? And how could he possibly have a good credit score if his card limit is only $500? Does he really think people believe his BS excuses?

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Yesterday's video is less than 24 hours old and already ratio'd into oblivion ☠☠☠

2023-05-05 09_19_34-Nice Budget Friendly Rooms At Disney World_ Dining At 50's Prime Time For ...png

The last few videos don't look much better 💀

2023-05-05 09_19_03-Wasting My Money At Epcot So YOU Don’t Have To_ Don’t Get This _ Riding Gu...png

2023-05-05 09_18_41-My Sister Meets My Girl Friend For The First Time_ Cruise Port To Disney W...png

• Haha
  • Wow

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
remember when he said that one day she could potentially become a partner of his channel? more than likely would just be his slave. run around do all the work as well as hold the camera in his face.
Yeah, but what responsibilities would Jojo need for Kyle to handle? Other than feeding Jete & letting him out in the yard to poop twice a day, nothing else comes to mind

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Will you be going live during boarding!?
DUH!! how else am I supposed to pay for all the chuggers all week?!?! Ya'll better get those superchats ready, I'll be posting the link soon :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And if I'm happy with what you guys are sending, I'll make sure theres some creepy booty-butt shots for ya'll, too.

Have an amazing time on the Wish and the Magic!
Thanks!! I'm ready- we're leaving the kids home with my parents this time. so no kids on our shoulders this trip! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Shaun C is getting the same advice I gave Hulkster: He's never going to fuck you.

• Haha

ScoJo15

I’m waiting for those “solo” apartment search blogs. “We” were moving asap! 🙄
It's probably why the family is coming back down in a few weeks, to help him get an apartment... you know, gotta put a security deposit down, coordinate a move, sign a bunch of papers that are likely very intimidating... and who knows if he gets a mean leasing agent.

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I mean honestly, the stuff that Kyle’s done is probably worse than what Jete’s done. Also Kyle is such an ass for bringing that up at the beginning of his video and telling him to do something crazy. He should be happy JJ and Jete are even in his lame ass video. He totally did that on purpose to drum up some engagement in his comments. He’s such a fcking loser.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He starts to go off about "how much he loves his Tequila" but then suddenly remembers that Casey is there and quickly adds "Just sometimes!" and then says he doesn't really drink much anymore and won't be drinking on this upcoming cruise."

• Haha
Reactions: 12

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
He did mention he has “allergies”: needs to wipe up the bodily secretions.
Allergies? Really? 🤔 As the chart shows, the levels have not been high. Grass pollen season in Florida typically runs April through June. It doesn’t take brain scientist 😉 or rocket surgeon 😉 to conclude golf might not be the ideal sport for anyone allergic to grass.

1683605617201.png

For reference, here’s today’s national allergy map for the USA.

IMG_8243.png

🤔 Might want to take a COVID test, just in case.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
If you do a simple image search with her name, she is completely tied to Kyle. That's not a good look for her moving forward or with her employer
This is one of the first pictures to show up when I search her name.

AD3130AA-4F8E-469C-8288-B0FC700EE6FE.jpeg

All of the Tattle threads come up as the 3rd result in a regular search. Imagine how many brides Google their wedding coordinator's name. Probably a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if a few already did and complained to Disney after seeing her in bed with MiniSquatch, talking about her "swamp butt" or at dinner with him calling Moroccan food "turds." Tying herself to someone like Kyle Pallo was not the best career move.

Last edited:
  • Haha