Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
¿Que lo que?
---

Ah! Time share! You got it! Makes total sense! I just verified that they do sell timeshares too.
---

I think she is too busy trying to get Bobby from King of the hill to put a ring on it.
[/QUO
Because of the travel advisory to the DR by the State Department, time share sales must be really down. They will do whatever it takes to get people to the site.
He actually could have built his score. If the apt was in his name, financed/leased the car and paid for things on the CC frequently his score goes up.
Right! But as lacking as he is in life skills, he did none of that.

Reactions: 1

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I can’t understand why the full time vloggers never go live. G+G goes live each and every single day and each and every single day looks like this

orangutan9

Alexa does the same thing. Kenosha and Saukville are about 20 mins from each other. I think it may be a Milwaukee thing.
You know Google Maps exists right? Saukville and Kenosha are an hour apart. Hour and 5 minutes according to Google Maps. You're just as bad as Pallo with your misinformation

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I’d recommend everyone to find some good content that they enjoy. I personally love Geeks + Gamers and the dozens of other channels associated with them. He’s not even entertaining enough to laugh at lately.

G+G is based here in Orlando too. They have a theme park channel called Park Hoppin but they need to work on that one a little more

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Kyle has a big fixation on poop/turds/farts.

Every time he smells something "this smells like poopy farts"

Every time he or someone else eats eggs "gonna have smelly farts!"

Tries food from another culture "this looks like turds"

Sees a croissant on a table "that looks like poop!"

Smells something on a cruise ship "it smells like stinky poop!"

Perhaps normal for a little boy. But very strange for a 30 year old man. Going back to psychology, Sigmund Freud had a theory about psychosexual development which relates to this. I'm guessing he never successfully resolved that stage. See below:

View attachment 2149036
He's almost GG Allin...