Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YellowJacket

yes!!! kind of like how Lora used to do work for Kyle when his channel was actually something. Answering emails from all of the sponsorship offers, responding to the disney media invites, keeping his planning calendar updated, holding the camera for him while he tries to pull the sword from the stone...
KP writing an email as Jojo's manager for a Disney Media Invite:

Yo,

This Kyle Pallo, Manger 4 jojo!!!

Media Invite I got, is that too free passes for anyone use? Could we get few more?

Event is in 2 hours right??? Stupid email went sraight to junk! WTF hahaha 🤪

Will wait til I here back to let jojo know. CLICK CLACK BETTER HURRY WITH ANSWER!!

UR welcome😏
Kyle Pallo

Vlog-celebritiy/Manager (for Jojo)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Transcript from today's vlog:

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

You're welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Let's see what Reddit thinks of Kyle Pallo...

2023-05-11 20_25_13-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_16_14-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_16_36-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_17_06-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_17_29-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_18_17-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

2023-05-11 20_17_51-(14) PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid's, last time I rode it got shut down fo...png

Looks like the "bullies" aren't just limited to Tattle. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Pretty funny hearing Kyle call this timeshare his “home resort” despite not owning a DVC membership of any kind at all

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle mentions several times how he usually comes to Universal with Lora. He needs a chaperone to go to Universal, and you can tell he wishes he was with Lora instead of JoJo.
---
JoJo wants to ride Cat in the Hat and Kyle starts complaining about it non-stop. Then on the ride he says it's scary and could be a HHN house which would be "pretty perceived" (I think he meant to say "well received").
---
Then JoJo and Jete stop to play a basketball carnival game and Kyle says he feels embarrassed for how badly JoJo sucks at basketball and says "that was terrible." As we know, our little-man is a skilled basketball player who can DUNK on the kiddie-sized hoops.
---
Kyle complains that JoJo wasted 20 minutes playing the basketball game and now the park is closing.
---
You can detect a lot of tension and jealousy from Kyle around JoJo. I see why no other guys want to be friends with him because he's just an ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
So weird how nervous he is about Casey meeting Sister-Wife and whether they do a hug or handshake. She's just your sister dude. The thumbnail makes it seem like Casey and Sister-Wife are at odds with each other and Kyle has to choose between them. 🤢
Speaking of a hug or handshake, does anyone else find it odd that Alexa doesn’t even stand up to greet Casey? She just sat there with her drink. Somebody is not impressed with the other woman in Kyle’s life!
CAFF8C36-9CF4-4993-BFD6-7FF52F867A00.png

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
You know what really gets me about this guy? It’s that not only is he a grifter but he acts like he’s such a big shot all the time. I think that’s why he likes going on cruises so much because it’s a cheap way to try to feel like he’s a king. Think about it somebody comes and cleans your room, food/drinks are all laid out there for you and you can eat and drink all day without having to cook or clean up after yourself. The staff on cruises is generally super friendly and treats you like you’re royalty in hopes of getting additional gratuity.

Makes little Kylie feel like a big shot! Like a baller! 😂 A perfect example of this is when they were on the cruise and the family went to go eat at the Italian restaurant which was an up-charge not included in the cruise fare. There was no one else at that time dining in there, and Kyle made it seem like they rented out the entire place for themselves. 😂😭🤡 Another example is his need to constantly use words like “exclusive” and “prestigious” in the wrong context, by the way and his obsession with Celebration. Also to go on and on about shrimp cocktail (like it’s fancy) being his thing. Now he loves🍷 and beef carpaccio and golf…😂 it all makes him feel important and powerful and 5’9! 🍤

Yet he drinks a coffee he doesn’t like and makes vomit sounds and doesn’t know why they call it upside down cake 🤔🤔🤔
If you’re out at a restaurant & you’re the only people there, either the restaurant sucks, or you’re there just before the 4:30pm-6:30pm kids & elderly hour & couldn’t land one of the coveted 7pm-8:30pm seatings with the rest of the grown ups. Uh Kyle, being at an empty restaurant doesn’t mean you’re special, it means you’re lame

• Haha

DetroitFartCity

Kyle has filmed on Tron every single time he's been on it and done it breaking the rules. Not an arbitrary rule. A rule that protects people. He needs to be banned. Not to mention he snuck Casey on by lying that they forgot to add her to their group. She should be fired and he needs to be banned. End of story. If this message board exists for anything at all, we need to get him banned. Cut off his bullshit income at the source. Then let's get his passport revoked or get him banned from all the cruise lines. He doesn't deserve his bullshit life any longer.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
For me, during the whole house buying episode, I was like " how can he afford a house, he doesn't have a job?"
Just the thought of an underwriter evaluating Lil Kylie for a $750k mortgage cracks me up...

giphy (63).gif

• Unemployed
  • Job history: Stocked shelves at Target for two years in 2013-2015
  • Abandoned Patreon in sharp decline, bringing in a couple hundred bucks per month
  • Dying YouTube channel with plummeting views and revenue
  • Total net worth: One Barbie-Beemer clunker worth approx. $10k
  • Credit limit: $500
giphy (64).gif

declined.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Gotta love how Kyle suggests that you just snake past all the guests politely standing in line to get on Slinky Dog after it’s been down by just walking past them all & just strolling into the ride queue first. It’s so rare that individuals make their own order in this world to make sure that the person who gets there first gets on first, but Pallo & his CM girlfriend says “Fuck ‘em” & darts by the dozens of people who lined up on their own because Disney didn’t specifically say not to. Yep, it’s a hack, he says, only used by the douchiest amongst us. He even used it in his vlog title. You’re a hell of a guy, Kyle, quite the winner at life

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Time for a new Thread
Congratulations to @DisneyTrolls for the great tittle.

As for the recap i am still not watching his crap but i guess it's safe to say he is still cruising and has a beard.
Feel free to add all the other important stuf.

Thank you! I am so honored! Recap? Our boy Kyle went on a 3-hour tour and got shipwrecked with Professor Clown Dad x 3, movie star Nurse Farida, a millionaire’s wife Susan… oh wait, wrong show! Gilligan’s Island was actually interesting and had meaningful content.

Kyle went cruising on someone else’s dime, hacked my time “diming” and jumped on some overinflated floaties in the ocean while swallowing seawater and “concurring” his fear of the ocean. Prepubescent Kyle with his stalking, obsessive, homophobic, egocentric tweets resurrected from the grave while Farida/Alexa tried to bury them at sea. Our little protagonist faced ferocious Mexican chihuahuas and lived to tell the tale while walking past buttered chicken. He, unfortunately, was not shipwrecked and is now back on dry land to rule his kingdom.

• Haha
  • Heart

starri

VIP Member
It's probably why the family is coming back down in a few weeks, to help him get an apartment... you know, gotta put a security deposit down, coordinate a move, sign a bunch of papers that are likely very intimidating... and who knows if he gets a mean leasing agent.
God help him if he forgets to click "Confirm" on the lease.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I know someone else mentioned it in here, but in todays video, Casey seemed like she was mentally not there. He was just blabbering and panned the camera over to her and she admitted that she wasn’t even paying attention to what he was saying. He looked a little annoyed and she looked really bored. He said she was “dazing off” 🤣🤣🤣 then she mentioned that she actually told him that bisque was soup, but he must’ve not heard her. And she told him he needed to give soups a chance because they’re actually really good. Apparently mini man isn’t a fan of soup. 🙄 I swear he eats like a five-year-old. She may as well just order from the children’s menu for him everywhere they go. Does anyone else find it interesting that he hasn’t been hyping up this next cruise and he hasn’t even mentioned a live. Maybe that’s because he barely made any money from the last live and also because the ship is a lot older than every ship he’s been on. I could’ve sworn he said that he was going to go on a cruise with Casey a couple days after the one with his family. He also mentioned going to a resort that was all inclusive and it was like super fancy with butler service. I believe he even said that it was like a place that they use on a show like the bachelor. I have a feeling that that cruise that he was supposed to go on with Casey got canceled for some reason (probably money reasons) and they booked this last minute one from Tampa and that’s why they’re going on such an old ship. I think he wanted to make sure that he was still going on a cruise, it didn’t look like he was lying on his channel. And it’s crazy because they’re going back to Cozumel when he already went there with his family makes no sense.🤦🏾‍♀️🙄
She was totally drifting off when he was rambling on

dazing-off.jpg

To be fair, he NEVER shuts up. He's always babbling, moaning, whining, or "WOOOOOing" about something. I can see why Casey tunes him out. Being around him in person must be 100x worse than watching him on YouTube. There's no fast forward/skip button.

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle was filming on Tron in today's video. Currently you are only allowed to film with the chest mounted GoPro for that ride. It didn't seem like he had one on or was in possession of one. I'm sure he's violating the rules once more. To where can he be reported for this??

• Heart