Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I guess a hotel room is more exciting when you don't have your own place and are forced to live with roommates/family like Casey and Kyle.

Overall, another dull dump 💩☠ I could barely make it through 2 minutes and just skipped through some parts.
2023-05-07 11_42_53-I Stayed At Disney's Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek's 1 Bedroom Villa - You...png

When they are walking in the hallway, Kyle has Casey walk in front so that he can film her butt. Her bag is blocking the "view," so he moves around to the side and pans the camera down.
---
Casey Doormat orders and pays for Kyle's meals as usual
2023-05-07 11_52_59-I Stayed At Disney's Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek's 1 Bedroom Villa - You...png

---
Watch the hairy little elf cram himself in a bathtub with his doormat while drinking a bottle of Kendall Jackson to celebrate his "best life."
2023-05-07 11_58_09-I Stayed At Disney's Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek's 1 Bedroom Villa - You...png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

flightofpassage

Kyle repeatedly breaking the rules by filming on universal rides is pissing me off… wonder if universal have been made aware of this?

SnapChet

VIP Member
Just forwarded all the information, from his behavior during the COVID lockdown through his disgraceful behavior before, during and after Hurricane Ian, to IBEROSTAR.
I included the article detailing his, a local, taking food and shelter from standed visitors and his depraved behavior the next morining.
And documented information on his actions that have made him the scourge of Disney/travel/'livestyle' (always makes me LOL) vloggers.

I invited them to do some simple research for themselves and see who they might be inviting into their sphere to represent them.
I urge others to do the same. Just the facts. They speak loudly for themselves.
---
I'm cracking up at the thought of Lil Kylie having his own apartment. He's so proud... "MY OWN PLACE: A NEW CHAPTER" 30 years old and just getting his own place and still needing mommy's help. I was 20 years old when I first rented my very own apartment. Now I own a house. But what I do know, I'm just a jealous hatter.
If Kyle got intimidated from a Toyota salesman imagine how he's going to fare in a high pressure timeshare sales pitch 🤣🤣
Few things would please me more or make me LOL louder than to find he's entangled himself up in some godforsaken timeshare arrangement. OH...forgive me, that's, what do the high pressure salespeople call it: "Vacation Club" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
What a horror show for him....and well deserved.

That could only end with Mom and DADx3 hiring a lawyer to try to get him out of the horrific deal. I would have thought even that doltish dumbass would know better ___ and maybe a time share isn't it, but it would be SWEET!
Just the idea of the neverending fees that ONLY go up makes me LOL.
time1.jpg
time.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

joescrayuhbshack

Our guy's growth is stagnating on all platforms.

Even his most recent tattle thread is growing at half the rate of the previous two.

Sad!

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
" I left the cookies wrapped in foil in my car, in the shop. Is that a problem?"

• Haha

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Time for a new Thread
Congratulations to @DisneyTrolls for the great tittle.

As for the recap i am still not watching his crap but i guess it's safe to say he is still cruising and has a beard.
Feel free to add all the other important stuf.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle concludes his "Chat GPU" video by saying do not use AI to plan your vacation. Use his vlogs instead.

2023-05-06 10_50_41-EXPOSED!! We've Hacked Kyle’s YouTube Channel To Spill The Tea.. - YouTube.png

He then drives the Barbie-mobile over to Casey's where she prepared avocado toast and strawberries for him and says he's "truly spoiled."

After saying how much AI sucks and how bad the video is, Kyle announces that he's going to get more familiar with "Chat GPU" and AI structuring his videos. It's so obvious he was reading this thread where someone was posting advice from ChatGPT for his channel. Hey Kyle, you were supposed to use the advice it gave, not have it write scripts for your channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Today’s vlog, I only got through the first 30 seconds. It looks like he escaped from the insane asylum! (No offense to those with mental health issues who are getting real help in the hospitals.) I mean, his disheveled hair, manic eyes, the gorilla mouth (no offense to gorillas), the hoodie worn backwards… he really thinks this will save his channel?
C6296DD7-2AFF-4F25-BC8D-7BF1867805C1.png

• Wow
  • Haha

kkevin

I really find it hard to believe Iberostar is sponsoring their stay. Not that he would lie.

• Haha
i think so, too. Just checked out her IG for the first time in a long time. And just based one the stuff shes posting and the way shes captioning it and everything. She is ALL IN on this influencer / grifting plan. shes gonna leave her job, and they'll be in an even deeper hole than they are now.
So here is a follow up: "If" she wants to leave her job, does Kyle allow her to? Remember, she's the key to him getting discounts, etc.

Reactions: 13

Heygrid

I don't believe we have seen Hora with Doormat since the B-Day livestream. I don't blame KC for putting her foot down. It was uncomfortable to watch the two of them playing grab ass, while KC just stands awkwardly with the camera.

View attachment 2161769

And just for fun I'll post the Debt Card declined face of KP (from SnapChet)
View attachment 2161779
Regarding Lora, I recently was in Epcot and she nearly ran into me. She was completely wasted and with some random guy. She was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and shorts with half her ass hanging out. The dude could not keep his hands off of her. It was quite the spectacle.

• Wow
  • Haha

kkevin

No Lora in Vlogs since before Scarlett Night. I am thinking Kylie is no longer allowed to play with Her!

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Today's Kyle Pile summed up:
  • Kyle is "incredibly happy" that he had the perfect rope drop at Magic Kingdom
  • He rides Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and screams "WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Then he rides Peter Pan and screams "WEEEEEEEEE!!"
  • Then he rides Tron and screams "WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!"
  • Then he feasts
2023-05-08 10_23_07-A PERFECT Early Entry Rope Drop In The Magic Kingdom_ Tips And Tricks To B...png

• Sick
  • Haha