Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DetroitFartCity

"Some of you thought I actually got hacked. It's not click bait, it's just a smart way to to get you to click"

I truly hate him. He isn't clever. AllEars and JoJo both did the "let AI decide my day" video months ago. Fucking hack.

Reactions: 18

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Just saw in roommate news, 1M subbed Jojo’s credentialed at Star Wars Night in Disneyland with noted cosplay chick & all-around hottie Taya Miller & some of her friends. Meanwhile, Overmedicated Pallo’s stumbling through the old news Flower & Garden fest at Epcot with Foodie Farexa & his Girl Friend. Who’s got it better?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

kkevin

Kylie is getting famous! Inside The Magic is spreading the word! go Kylie!

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure is one of Universal Orlando’s most thrilling rides. Transporting riders to the Forbidden Forest, it brings Guests face-to-face with some of the magical creatures from the world of Harry Potter, including Fluffy the three-headed-dog, Blast-Ended Skrewts, Centaurs, and Cornish Pixies.

With sights like these, the temptation to whip out your phone is, understandably, strong. However, Reddit user Krystist took to the platform to share their frustration at parkgoers who film on the coaster. Sharing a vlog from YouTuber Kyle Pallo – who filmed part of his video on the ride – they wrote: “PLEASE stop filming on Hagrid’s, last time I rode it got shut down for an hour because someone was doing this and dropped their phone.”

• Haha
  • Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
Oh it's a night capper all right! 😂 Oh gad' ... just saw this glancing at the ongoing postings over at his Twitter corpse.
Well... it could be! :ROFLMAO:😮

howl.jpg
howler 1.jpg
howler.jpg
red.jpg
nickface1.jpg
howler 2.jpg

I've insulted the Howler Monkey, a very smart and remarkable animal ___ so unlike that other remarkably dumb animal.😆

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Maybe Kyle can get a job working for JoJo.
yes!!! kind of like how Lora used to do work for Kyle when his channel was actually something. Answering emails from all of the sponsorship offers, responding to the disney media invites, keeping his planning calendar updated, holding the camera for him while he tries to pull the sword from the stone...

• Haha

GreyStroke

Did he honestly just say that he thought corn bisque was gonna be like corn bread from the Hoop Dee Doo? I can't anymore....

• Haha
  • Wow

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
If you look at his Instagram post right now he’s pretending to be on the fairway playing an actual round but for some reason he’s carrying around his bucket of driving range balls. 🤣

• Haha

PetesDad

From what I'm aware, the story is that Casey's "friends" (does she actually have any friends? because we've never once seen these friends or heard about them again) made Casey sign up for Bumble where she matched with the idiot grifter within 20 minutes of being on the app.
I have never believed the 'we met on Bumble' story. They met when Kyle and Lora attended the wedding at Grand Floridian where the groom was more into Kyle than his own bride...

• Wow
Reactions: 16

jipeta2021

VIP Member
You know what really gets me about this guy? It’s that not only is he a grifter but he acts like he’s such a big shot all the time. I think that’s why he likes going on cruises so much because it’s a cheap way to try to feel like he’s a king. Think about it somebody comes and cleans your room, food/drinks are all laid out there for you and you can eat and drink all day without having to cook or clean up after yourself. The staff on cruises is generally super friendly and treats you like you’re royalty in hopes of getting additional gratuity.

Makes little Kylie feel like a big shot! Like a baller! 😂 A perfect example of this is when they were on the cruise and the family went to go eat at the Italian restaurant which was an up-charge not included in the cruise fare. There was no one else at that time dining in there, and Kyle made it seem like they rented out the entire place for themselves. 😂😭🤡 Another example is his need to constantly use words like “exclusive” and “prestigious” in the wrong context, by the way and his obsession with Celebration. Also to go on and on about shrimp cocktail (like it’s fancy) being his thing. Now he loves🍷 and beef carpaccio and golf…😂 it all makes him feel important and powerful and 5’9! 🍤

Yet he drinks a coffee he doesn’t like and makes vomit sounds and doesn’t know why they call it upside down cake 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
I was more than happy to forward his video of his day of flaunting the rules at Universal to their communications and public relations teams with a request to forward it to any and all people who need to see what’s happening in the park by these out of control vloggers . It is just unacceptable behavior and it annoys and endangers park visitors.
I urge everyone to take a moment and do the same.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Right, he cannot do laundry so there is zero chance he uses deodorizer for his shoes; so his clothes and shoes must absolutely stink. Since I am an adult albeit only a little older than Kyle I have multiple pairs of sneakers, some for the gym, some for everyday including one pair of OC Federer shoes. Of course, fancier shoes for some office days or nice dinners too. Only a kid lives in a pair of old sneakers. It just goes to show you how broke he is in reality.
Him being unable to afford a new $150 pair of shoes on his own really puts in perspective how absurd it was that he tried/pretended to buy a three-quarter million dollar house.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle and Casey walk into a store and he says he's on a mission to get Casey a Guardians shirt. They pick out a shirt and Kyle tells Casey to get it. She disappears to go buy it while Kyle bothers his mom and sister.

Then Alexa buys him a drink. Kyle makes choking and vomiting sounds after tasting it.

So far I haven't seen Kyle "wasting" any of his money like the title says.

• Haha
  • Angry

DetroitFartCity

I ran into Kyle, Jete and JoJo today at Islands of Adventure. I was far too exhausted from three days at Disney and Universal to say anything funny/mean to them. I did say it was nice to see Jete since he's still allowed at Universal. Kyle went for a handshake while the other too fist bumped me. Kyle is looks so fat standing next to those two ripped dudes. It's hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
They stop at Shore where Kyle picks up another Hawaiian shirt for the upcoming cruise. And look who is in the background at the counter paying for it.

2023-05-09 14_56_23-We Tried Whispering Canyons All You Can Eat $30 Breakfast - YouTube.png

2023-05-09 15_02_41-We Tried Whispering Canyons All You Can Eat $30 Breakfast - YouTube.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

ScoJo15

I know it's a Kylie thread but look who showed up in JoJo's live today...
1683057763360.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Regarding Lora, I recently was in Epcot and she nearly ran into me. She was completely wasted and with some random guy. She was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and shorts with half her ass hanging out. The dude could not keep his hands off of her. It was quite the spectacle.
Uh…& did you not have your phone on you??? Note to all you Floridian hatters, we out of state hatters want video!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jjjg

VIP Member
So he ran to claim he was there for Star Wars day and ran home to be first. He's no fan, he didn't attend any of the afternoon gatherings, the light saber meet ups.

He's so fake. Jojo made it from LA and still showed more.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The Howler Monkey is getting called out on Universal's Reddit.

View attachment 2163901
I understand it's hard to enforce, but I'm surprised that Disney and Universal haven't taken action in his case yet. He has tons of documented video evidence of him KNOWINGLY violating ride safety policies. He films and walks right past the "no filming/holding phones and cameras" signs and then proceeds to film the entire ride with his camera held out. He's even joked about it in the comments a few times. Even worse, he has an audience who watches it and will think it's perfectly okay to do the same thing.

A property ban is honestly what he deserves. Not just for repeatedly breaking park rules but for other behavior as well (disrupting rides and shows, doxxing employees, walking into construction areas, etc.) Could it be possible that they are concerned about the backlash he would attempt to create with his audience? If he were banned, you just know that MiniSquatch would throw his biggest tantrum ever and make a weeping in the woods video to rally everyone to boycott Disney/Universal or something.

Last edited: