Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeggieQueter

Says the Tron Virtual Queue was $20. No dude, the VQ is FREE. The Lightning Lane was $20. Mr. Incorrect info as usual. Then proceeds to disregard Disney's rules and films on the ride with his cell phone. What a douche.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

tightroped

VIP Member
The unamazing lyin' mini man. He'll claim he's 5'9". sometimes 5'7" but windows don't lie as you see below.
1 (321).jpeg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I'm cracking up at the thought of Lil Kylie having his own apartment. He's so proud... "MY OWN PLACE: A NEW CHAPTER" 30 years old and just getting his own place and still needing mommy's help. I was 20 years old when I first rented my own apartment. Now I own a house. But what do I know, I'm just a jealous hatter.

I got suckered into a Hilton Grand Vacations trip. They send you to one of their best resorts. Host you for an amazing 3 night stay that you pay $99 for. All you have to do is agree to sit through a high pressure sales pitch. I bought into it and actually enjoy resorts across the US or their partners around the world. Kyle cant afford it.
If Kyle got intimidated from a Toyota salesman imagine how he's going to fare in a high pressure timeshare sales pitch 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Comments how it would be a challenge to rope drop with kids:
6AD40493-2F32-4E16-BC0B-0ACB4870F0F1.png

This is how they do it as witnessed by himself a few weeks ago:
9CC1337F-E163-42B5-A393-B4343B1366D1.png

Why does he always ask / say stupid things?

Yunque01

VIP Member
I initially felt bad for Casey, but no longer do. She's obviously desperate enough for male companionship that she puts up with it all with a smile on her face. Paying for all of his stuff, carrying his trays and meals, holding his drinks and bags, always there with her discount at the ready, and is trotted out in front of the camera to beg for Disney Wish cruises.

The vast, vast majority of women would be long gone by now. But he found himself the perfect, obedient mark. It's a highly dysfunctional relationship. Kyle gets discounts, paid meals and merchandise, event entrees, and another prop for his channel and Casey gets her desperate need for attention and male companionship fulfilled.

As far as the $17 serving bowl, I agree. Why didn't he just buy it for his mom when she was there so that she could take it home with her? Instead he's now going to have to wait a month until she flies down again to give it to her, well after Mother's Day. It's obvious that he read the criticism so had to go back and show how "generous" he is on Casey's dime.
Ooh Kylie, you’re so generous for the $17 bowl! I’m flying down Friday to spend mother’s day with my mother where I am taking her to Bull and Bear at the Waldorf Astoria Sunday. I’ll also be taking her to the Studios Saturday night for the sole purpose of taking her to Fantasmic. And here is a novel idea Kylie. I am paying for it all!

• Sick

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Jojo’s vlog introduced us to Taya and Kelsie, Kyle’s vlog introduced us to Lora and Casey. I’ll give my watch minutes to Jojo instead

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Ok, day behind & watching, aka blankly staring at, the Whispering "Cannon" vlog. Could these two be more uninteresting & vanilla? Their entire demeanor together is just so transparent & fake. It's like watching paint dry, or a toddler eating paste, just incredibly boring. No interaction with the waitstaff, just dimly staring at the two CMs trying to get any kind of reaction out of them, & the fact that they don't get the joke of the place being called Whispering Canyon shows that she's just as oblivious as he is. After the most minimal amount of lighthearted teasing from the CM, Casey even feels the need to point out "Guys...I don't wear a string bikini..." Derp...OK Casey, got it. No doubt about it, they're a match made in purgatory

• Haha
He said that at the dinner her went to after the Scarlet cruise to celebrate JoJo almost reaching a million in JoJo's video. JoJo made a comment about Kyle reaching a million and Kyle said he "didn't want that many eye balls" on him.
He just wants "Nick's balls" on him.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
We knew you'd do it right, Dismom.
HAHA and we were just on the Wish in November, too. AND we're heading to the parks in August. I'm the spoiled Disney princess that Kyle wishes he was!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anyway- we added international data to our cells, so hopefully while we're in ports i can check in here to see what Kyle's been up to.
But if anything big happens like Casey finally comes to her senses and leaves, or Kyle fumbles through some kind of cheesy proposal, or PMM announces that he and Kristen are official :ROFLMAO:.... hopefully somebody will email me at my Dismom email to keep me in the loop! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
My vote is for today's video as his worst vlog ever - and that is saying something, as they are all so bad. I couldn't get passed the first five minutes. Kyle - give it up! Your vlogs are a total waste of time.

KP won't have to inform us if he uses AI produced scripts for his vlogs. The coherent, grammatically correct sentences will be a dead give away.

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Jojo’s channel provides advertising value - his focus on the Sword In The Stone brought massive attention to an overlooked part of the park which directly led to more revenue (photopass there)

Kyle’s contribution is that he complains about everything and makes me not want to go there at all and it looks like it’s not just me

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Speaking of a hug or handshake, does anyone else find it odd that Alexa doesn’t even stand up to greet Casey? She just sat there with her drink. Somebody is not impressed with the other woman in Kyle’s life!View attachment 2144112
I'd wager you could actually measure the chill, the temperature
going down when the DowdyDoormat met Schwester-Gattin Farida. 🥶
frauf.jpg
🥶 If you could see the 'inner' self of these 2:
DisgustingJointJumpingbean-max-1mb.gif

• Haha