Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Unbelievable - PayLow was so freakin' excited that I thought he was going to have an orgasm as he toured his grifted hotel room! It's a room, buddy. Perhaps if you had an apt. or home of your own instead of the filthy hovel in which you live, a hotel room wouldn't look like Paradise. Bud, you need to re-think your choices and your life - and get off the road to nowhere.

Reactions: 12

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Maybe Kyle can get a job working for JoJo.
Anyone else think this would make a great thread title?

yes!!! kind of like how Lora used to do work for Kyle when his channel was actually something. Answering emails from all of the sponsorship offers, responding to the disney media invites, keeping his planning calendar updated, holding the camera for him while he tries to pull the sword from the stone...
I wonder if Lora still does analytics and handles email for Kyle. Kyle’s told us he’s so busy at the golf driving range and playing COD 😉. Lora was there to handle any fallout on Monday. [JoJo hit 1M and his family went home.] She must have the patience of a saint.

Wearing the wrinkled shirt for date night with Casey (last night) speaks volumes. He didn’t care to look his best for the date. They’ve been dating less than a year. Kyle should still care to look his best when they go on a date.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
30 years old and unable to buy his own sneakers, unable to pay for his own things, unable to figure out how to make coffee, unable to take care of his car, unable to leave Disney property without a chaperone. It's all so sad and yet fascinating.

This is why his parents and sister need to make regular visits every 3-4 weeks. I also wouldn't be surprised if they are also in contact with someone close to him in Florida who keeps regular tabs on him.

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
He does a tour of his family's messy hotel room and shows off their poop spray on the toilet at Port Orleans Riverside. Nice.
Did you notice his high pitch scream (at 2:30 mark) after he dropped the poop spray on the ground?

My gaydar lit up like his Barbie Beemer’s dashboard.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
MiniSquatch looks incredibly short here meeting up with some DCP girls

View attachment 2150634
I don’t care how short this dude is, he’s 30. Sharing a post from a DCP student’s account is creepy AF & super thirsty. We get it Kyle, you’re a player. All the girls lurve you. Now go home to your little plain Jane & don’t spend too much time in the shower tonight. Casey knows exactly what you’re doing in there

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
I still cannot get over the 10 year old vlog where he is queening out about about “liking girls” and those terrible “douchebag guys” in a valley girl accent. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Wasn’t he like 20 here? He is acting like a 12 year old. A delusional person who thinks he deserves fame. Truly thank you to @NanTeaDrew and Michael Adler in 90 seconds fka Michael Kay in 90 seconds ;)

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Predictions for today's dump:
  • Kyle has someone else pay for all his meals
  • Farida continues to give Casey the stink eye
  • Clown Dad says "come on down"
  • They ride a ride and Kyle screams "WOOOOOO!"
🥱

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Wasting My Money At Epcot So YOU Don’t Have To:
Don’t Get This | Riding Guardians, Festival Fun!

So the takeaway from today's crapolicious' vid is: "Spending money at Disney is a waste." ___ This is just the sort of thing, the stupid jab and just the clickbait title alone, is why one of his responders famously said:
"Guy you have not only burned your bridge back to Disney, you have pissed on the ashes. __ You need to think before posting about them."

The days, weeks and months he's spent sniping at Disney, then trying to pivot back and ingratiate himself, only to break Disney park rules flagrantly, are why he's OUT at Disney and it's remarkable he hasn't been banned from the parks. The tsunami of lies and misinformation about the parks is easily uncovered online. When I first noticed him, for example, in the first 5 mins. of the vid he gave the incorrect information about a special event at Epcot, gave the wrong closing time and the wrong reopen time, AND THE RESPONDERS POSTED THE CORRECT INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY (It was easily found and Disney had posted it.) but rather than acknowledge a mistake, he deleted the correct information and ignored others who tried to correct it. ____ It was a big red flag as to what he was offering. And it was, for me, downhill from there.

Make no mistake, there is no more image conscious corporate entity in the world than Disney Corp. and they do indeed scour the online sites to see what's being said about them, and I have no doubt they've looked in here as well.

Pallo was a former CM who has disgraced any tie he ever had to the company. From his exit to his grifting online to the aforementioned slaps and snipes at Disney ensure he'll never work for them again. And it's the reason he ends up at the back of major events bitching and moaning about not being able to see what's going on, and blames it on some kid on her Dad's shoulders.

He's poison to the parks, Disney and Universal, but especially to his former employer. They would only be bringing back a huge negative to the parks if ever they even considered bringing him back. Can you imagine the backlash and the information Disney would get from his critics online? It would be blistering.

Last edited:

joescrayuhbshack

We're all very jealous of the YUGE things Kyle's doing this year, like breaking the Tattle rules and getting up to a new thread a week. Hi Farida!

• Haha

BigBoy

Everything he does is SO annoying, so cringy. The complete lack of self awareness is infuriating. ‘Whispering Canon’

• Haha

Squiggy74

VIP Member
The usual weirdness from Eric. Yes, we all missed the big kiss and it's nobody's business but theirs.

And LOL you can bet the kind of work his car is getting done this time is gonna run at least several grand.

3E19826D-D4D9-42EF-86BC-09E27AB718D3_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

ScoJo15

I knew something was up when he said something about "wonder if they have them in stock" when he was on his way to Fit2Run. Then after them magically being out of stock on whatever he tried on, he said maybe he'd just order them online... but quickly changed that to "I'll just keep checking this store".

Just looked up that the CM discount there is only 10%.

So I think either it was a further grift to get his stans to buy him shoes... or Doormat decided he needed to buy these on his own and he can't afford it.

Reactions: 11

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Didn't watch today, but I'm blown away he's actually admitting that he'll be working a corporate job at some point. Looks like the endless days of being ratioed are finally starting to sink in. Sure, it'll be a heavy lift seeing the rest of the serious competition his age has an 8 year head start on their careers while he's been stumbling around theme parks & taking dollar-a-holler cruises for gift cards, but I'm sure he's got the grit to tough it out. Go get 'em, my guy!
What kind of corporate recruiter would hire a 30 year old with zero verifiable employment history and a massive public internet footprint? Especially with all the layoffs going on, he is competing against ppl with lots of experience. Lmao

smoothT

What’s “lucky” about swiping your credit card on Hawaiian shirts, sneakers, meals, & groceries for a prepubescent 30 year old man? If anything it’s a fucking curse.

• Haha

spider kay

I hope jojo keeps his YouTube gold play button in a safe place don’t want Kyle on a potato smashing jealous rage

• Haha