Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminded me of this epic example of a blotto big boned gal
having a 'magical day' at EPCOT [ (E)very(P)erson(C)an(O)pen(T)equilla]
just last year:
Lora's future? đŸ€Ł

Jay if you’re out there let me join the Park Hoppin crew lmao. 199

Reactions: 2
Commentary drama channels are saying that YouTube is beginning to block ad blockers. Take a moment and find a channel that you’d rather give your watch minutes to. If all of the dislikers stop watching, his income will immediately drop significantly lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regarding Lora, I recently was in Epcot and she nearly ran into me. She was completely wasted and with some random guy. She was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and shorts with half her ass hanging out. The dude could not keep his hands off of her. It was quite the spectacle.
She strikes us as the "random tinder type" that will date just about anything for a good time.

Reactions: 6
Regarding Lora, I recently was in Epcot and she nearly ran into me. She was completely wasted and with some random guy. She was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and shorts with half her ass hanging out. The dude could not keep his hands off of her. It was quite the spectacle.
Uh
& did you not have your phone on you??? Note to all you Floridian hatters, we out of state hatters want video!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just started watching today’s circus. I’m glad he’s not taking this nice weather for “credit”. LOL 😂 He’s so dumb! He meant taking it for granted. Idiot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She strikes us as the "random tinder type" that will date just about anything for a good time.

IYKYK
---
jesus i was able to find, sign, and move in, in less than a month after the seller backed out at the last minute, from the house we were looking at to rent. that all took a total of two weeks from start to finish to find a new place.

We live in a complex near Disney and the apt across from us had been empty. I hope he doesn’t come here. But that would be quite a show on my Ring Camera

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She does seem to think her waist begins at the top of the ribs
 odd look but I guess it’s the trend. Gone are the days of the low rise with whale tail.
Alexa does the same thing. Kenosha and Saukville are about 20 mins from each other. I think it may be a Milwaukee thing.

• Sick
Aww! The boys are back together! Look at those smiles and arms brushing against each other â€đŸ„°đŸ˜
They're holding hands aren't they? Did KP subtly come out in his comments today when calling CasEE his "friend?"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Careful. That seems to be Kyle’s new trend on weekdays. You may run into him.
I also haven’t had any desire to go into the parks since sometime last year. I keep meaning to go see Fantasmic but it’s very low on my priorities

Reactions: 5
Barely 13K views
Old news and eating with DowdyDebbie at the BrownDerby won't cut it.
So funny. The little experiment in turning off the downvotes and getting a
positive ratio seemed to be the craptastic failure it was inevitably going to be.
Would-be fans are really turned off by that.
So the downvotes tally is back. SAD
And today's tit fest is just as expected. ___ At this point only 13K views.

We WALKED ON SLINKY! Disney UPDATES Park Passes,
GENIE+, And Dining Plan Returns! Brown Derby Dinner

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

178K subscribers
(JoJo at 1,006,000 subscribers and climbing)
JJ added 3K in a week.
Pallo added 1K in 3 weeks.

Ratio'd out the ass already:
(y) 1K ______(n)1.5K

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gotta love how Kyle suggests that you just snake past all the guests politely standing in line to get on Slinky Dog after it’s been down by just walking past them all & just strolling into the ride queue first. It’s so rare that individuals make their own order in this world to make sure that the person who gets there first gets on first, but Pallo & his CM girlfriend says “duck ‘em” & darts by the dozens of people who lined up on their own because Disney didn’t specifically say not to. Yep, it’s a hack, he says, only used by the douchiest amongst us. He even used it in his vlog title. You’re a hell of a guy, Kyle, quite the winner at life

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.