Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jojo looks like the 3rd wheel in this photo. Lol.
There was a video maybe a year and a half ago now of Nick, Kyle, and JoJo having dinner together at some restaurant that was off property. JoJo legitimately looked like he was crashing their date.

Reactions: 8
Kyle mentions several times how he usually comes to Universal with Lora. He needs a chaperone to go to Universal, and you can tell he wishes he was with Lora instead of JoJo.
---
JoJo wants to ride Cat in the Hat and Kyle starts complaining about it non-stop. Then on the ride he says it's scary and could be a HHN house which would be "pretty perceived" (I think he meant to say "well received").
---
Then JoJo and Jete stop to play a basketball carnival game and Kyle says he feels embarrassed for how badly JoJo sucks at basketball and says "that was terrible." As we know, our little-man is a skilled basketball player who can DUNK on the kiddie-sized hoops.
---
Kyle complains that JoJo wasted 20 minutes playing the basketball game and now the park is closing.
---
You can detect a lot of tension and jealousy from Kyle around JoJo. I see why no other guys want to be friends with him because he's just an ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Then they play a basketball carnival game and Kyle says he's feeling embarrassed for how badly JoJo and Jete suck at basketball. As we know, our little-man is a skilled basketball player and who can DUNK.
He is skilled at DUNKing his food:
oreo_dunk.0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jojo looks like the 3rd wheel in this photo. Lol.
On the other hand, that pic really highlights what we all know. That close up and Nick towers over MiniMan of course because he's slightly closer (*He's obviously much taller in any case) but JoJo is at least a foot or so behind and he's still much taller than munchkin Pallo.
When you see BabySquatchPallo sans shirt and see that squat, thick little frame, it's as though about half a foot of what should be a waist is missing. 🤔🤭
tall.jpg
411.jpg
JoJo should have a T made up with a large image of his
GOLDEN PLAY BUTTON on the front of it just to gall the everloving hell out of pitiful 178K-yle.
goldplay.jpg
👈:oops::eek:
hamon1.jpg

Reactions: 6
On the other hand, that pic really highlights what we all know. That close up and Nick towers over MiniMan of course because he's slightly closer (*He's obviously much taller in any case) but JoJo is at least a foot or so behind and he's still much taller than munchkin Pallo.
When you see BabySquatchPallo sans shirt and see that squat, thick little frame, it's as though about half a foot of what should be a waist is missing. 🤔🤭
View attachment 2163077
Not only did Kyle position himself to the front to try and look taller (as usual), I bet he's also stepping on his tippy toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies to JoJo up there. I said he added 6K subs in the same time it took Pallo to add 3K, but on second glance, JoJo added 60K subs in the time it took Pallo to add 3K.

That's 60,000 subs for JoJo
09.jpg
in the same time it took Pallo to add 3,000 subs.
0000000000.png

200w.gif

• Haha
exactly! its why i couldn't believe he turned his nose up when the one stan offered him a stay at their AirBNB in Wyoming. that would've been some great new scenery, and new content for the channel. But going to a new place involves doing research, and "Time is issue". :rolleyes:
I'm super behind due to traveling and work, but let's be honest. It's about 50% comfort bubble and 50% him thinking about how expensive the flight and car rental would be and I doubt he could grift the car rental so even if he grifts the flight that's still going to be a $200-$300 trip minimum.

This douche canoe couldn't afford a $750k house, but let's not fool ourselves....he basically pays for nothing in his daily life so he probably has squirreled away at least SOME cash.

No Lora in Vlogs since before Scarlett Night. I am thinking Kylie is no longer allowed to play with Her!

Reactions: 13
Kyle mentions several times how he usually comes to Universal with Lora. He needs a chaperone to go to Universal, and you can tell he wishes he was with Lora instead of JoJo.
---
JoJo wants to ride Cat in the Hat and Kyle starts complaining about it non-stop. Then on the ride he says it's scary and could be a HHN house which would be "pretty perceived" (I think he meant to say "well received").
---
Then JoJo and Jete stop to play a basketball carnival game and Kyle says he feels embarrassed for how badly JoJo sucks at basketball and says "that was terrible." As we know, our little-man is a skilled basketball player who can DUNK on the kiddie-sized hoops.
---
Kyle complains that JoJo wasted 20 minutes playing the basketball game and now the park is closing.
---
You can detect a lot of tension and jealousy from Kyle around JoJo. I see why no other guys want to be friends with him because he's just an ass.
Not surprising at all:
When you're as little as MiniMan is there is often more projection in your daily life than you'll find at the local mall cineplex.
He's a fountain of inadequacy, overcompensation and laughably inflated ego.

Pallo feels very inadequate (It's obvious.) and takes every opportunity to slight his best frenemy':
In almost every category Pallo comes up very short. (Did I just say that? 🤣)
JoJo is in MUCH better shape.
JoJo has a beautiful girlfriend that makes Casey look like a few miles of bad pavement in comparison.
JoJo is MUCH taller than diminuitive and creepy apt. mate.
JoJo isn't losing his hair.
JoJo actually has friends.
JoJo is younger.
JoJo isn't afraid to go outside the Disney / mini-cruise/ trip home bubble and travels.
JoJo doesn't witch and moan about every aspect of his existence on every vid.
JoJo has a family he loves and doesn't grift off
In the few JJ vids I've watched he seems to have fun at the parks.
And (chef's kiss) JOJO HAS 1,060,000 SUBS to Pallo's 178K.
(*Disclaimer. Again, I don't give a rat's patooty about JJ. He galls Pallo and that's just sublime.)
auy.jpg

• Haha
I'm super behind due to traveling and work, but let's be honest. It's about 50% comfort bubble and 50% him thinking about how expensive the flight and car rental would be and I doubt he could grift the car rental so even if he grifts the flight that's still going to be a $200-$300 trip minimum.

This douche canoe couldn't afford a $750k house, but let's not fool ourselves....he basically pays for nothing in his daily life so he probably has squirreled away at least SOME cash.
I suspect that any cash he managed to save up was all wasted on that Barbie-Beemer which he paid $25k cash for on top of a parking garage, rather than just financing a brand new, under-warranty Toyota.

I don't believe that he has any significant amount of cash squirreled away. If he did, why would he walk around in rancid, disintegrating shoes with multiple holes in them? Maybe since his mom controls his finances, she limits what he can spend, but I'd at least think she would allow him to buy new shoes.

Clicked, pause immediately, and scrolled through today's Pallo's Horror Show. Yeah.... I'm thinking
I made the right choice. Holy mother of god. This tells you all you need to know.
And also the reason he pulled what hair he has left forward immediately and put that
omnipresent baseball hat back on when the little coaster ride was over.
Maybe he can find some cosmetic surgeon to transplant that patchy back and shoulder hair onto
his rapidly balding head.
And the little kid in the back. Perfect for comparison on a park ride.
art.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I suspect that any cash he managed to save up was all wasted on that Barbie-Beemer which he paid $25k cash for on top of a parking garage, rather than just financing a brand new, under-warranty Toyota.

I don't believe that he has any significant amount of cash squirreled away. If he did, why would he walk around in rancid, disintegrating shoes with multiple holes in them? Maybe since his mom controls his finances, she limits what he can spend, but I'd at least think she would allow him to buy new shoes.
Don't think he used his much of his own savings for that Beemer. From his "Car Buying Experience" video with Lora in July 2022, he mentions the cashier check that needs to come in (from his parents) before the sale can be completed. (To give him the benefit of doubt, maybe he paid a few hundred bucks and the rest was from the parents).
654F8923-EA0B-46F5-A036-63F05D29FCCE.jpeg

• Haha
Last time I needed a cashiers check, I walked into my local bank and walked out with one in under 3 minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't think he used his much of his own savings for that Beemer. From his "Car Buying Experience" video with Lora in July 2022, he mentions the cashier check that needs to come in (from his parents) before the sale can be completed. (To give him the benefit of doubt, maybe he paid a few hundred bucks and the rest was from the parents).
View attachment 2163238
I mentioned a few threads back, during the "I'm buying a house." charade, that there are people who will nickle and dime their way through life, squirreling away every cent they can get their hands on, using and abusing family, friends and anyone else they can take for money and savings in order to increase their stash. ___ While I don't think Pallo is an expert at it, there are hints he may do the same... to a degree.

He continuously grifts his 'fans,' and that's a given. He also uses his family to pay for everything, every tiny thing, when he's able to take from them. He sees it as his 'right' somehow: "They're my parents and they're suppose to give me what I want." is his mindset.
He uses Ol' Yeller-reliable Lora and Doormat Casey as often as possible for every discount he can get...and he gets them to pay for meals, gas to haul him around....etc. when he can.

It would have been epic to see him actually come up with some hidden 'stash' for a downpayment on some house (again, I don't think he could do it in any way, shape or form) and get into the home only to face the mortgage payments, the HOA fees, the upkeep, the utilities, the day to day expenses. They would, of course, have dwarfed what he's paying now and the crush on him would have been monumental.

He would have folded like a cheap suit in a few months and been crying on camera, to his family, to any stan for help to get him out of the quagmire he had gotten himself into.

Again, I wouldn't be surprised if SisterFaridaRottencrotch or his family in some way is looking for a place in Orlando. He's probably tried hard to talk them into it. The sister-wife would be the best bet.

To sum up: He is a taker in every regard. AND HE DOES NOTHING, NOTHING, FOR ANYONE ELSE. Anyone who causes him any inconvenience should be banned...like the Dad with his little girl on his shoulders who blocked tiny Kyle's view. And The Doormat's is about to learn than lesson well if they move in together when his lease is up at the BroPigSty. In the end, he'll move into The Doormat's life or try to get her to help fund a new place for him ___ a 'love nest.' 🤣 If he does have some hidden 'stash,' and I don't think that likely, he's about to need it big time.

And ol' Lora up there. Even then there's a rough trade partying girl! WOOOOOOOOOOO'! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Welcome to the pity party

View attachment 2163273
Poor little guy. Accept the reality Kylie. JoJo added 60,000 subs in the same time it took you to add 3K. 🤣
So, poor you.... You might get a GOLDEN PLAY BUTTON for reaching the 1 million sub mark by.... hmmmm... at the rate you're going, 2075.😂
JoJo will have a DIAMOND PLAY BUTTON and you'll still be polishing the tarnish off your SILVER PLAY BUTTON. So ..... SAD

jea.jpg
I'll try to help you out____
ivy.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________(Hmm... Is that Party Girl Lora? The face looks familiar. 🤣 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.