Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone else mentioned it in here, but in todays video, Casey seemed like she was mentally not there. He was just blabbering and panned the camera over to her and she admitted that she wasn’t even paying attention to what he was saying. He looked a little annoyed and she looked really bored. He said she was “dazing off” 🤣🤣🤣 then she mentioned that she actually told him that bisque was soup, but he must’ve not heard her. And she told him he needed to give soups a chance because they’re actually really good. Apparently mini man isn’t a fan of soup. 🙄
Maybe Casey is planning on serving him up a piping hot bowl of Baked Potato Soup. ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s “lucky” about swiping your credit card on Hawaiian shirts, sneakers, meals, & groceries for a prepubescent 30 year old man? If anything it’s a bleeping curse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m waiting for those “solo” apartment search blogs. “We” were moving asap! 🙄
jesus i was able to find, sign, and move in, in less than a month after the seller backed out at the last minute, from the house we were looking at to rent. that all took a total of two weeks from start to finish to find a new place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He's so illiterate.

View attachment 2161658

Is this confirmation that Casey is just a "friend"? 🤔

View attachment 2161662
He's probably going to be a communications rep for one Fortune 400 corporation when he, as he said, "...become corporate."
200w (16).gif

Can you just imagine it? The only 'corporate' job he's qualified for is that serial liar George Santos' spokesman. Between them they might confuse the Dept. of Justice so badly the congresscritter might avoid prison.

AND:

All in all, as I've said on a number of occasions, I really don't think there's a 'relationship' there between those two drones. There IS, however, two broken and infantile pseudo adults masquerading as a couple.
They are like a blood and soul sucking leech (Pallo) and a desperately needy hanger-on. It's a sad and twisted pantomime, chattle for children, and a tired and tiring act.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that he mentioned the cruise with Lora a few times after too.

It all changed after the Missing Scarlet Night Footage of March 2023. The consensus here is that Casey had a talk with him because suddenly these changes happened:
  • No more cruises with Lora (all he said was that "plans changed")
  • No more chuggers (has to ask Casey permission before getting a drink now)
  • Has to drive his Barbie-Beemer to the port instead of making Casey drive
I don't believe we have seen Hora with Doormat since the B-Day livestream. I don't blame KC for putting her foot down. It was uncomfortable to watch the two of them playing grab ass, while KC just stands awkwardly with the camera.

1683752408436.png

And just for fun I'll post the Debt Card declined face of KP (from SnapChet)
1683752618615.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was totally drifting off when he was rambling on
To be fair, he NEVER shuts up. He's always babbling, moaning, whining, or "WOOOOOing" about something. I can see why Casey tunes him out. Being around him in person must be 100x worse than watching him on YouTube. There's no fast forward/skip button.
From Planes, Trains and Automobiles:
Steve Martin's character Neal to John Candy's Del:

"My god man. It's like going on a date with
a Chatty Cathy doll.
You never shut up.
'Here. Pull my string.' Wha..Wha..Whaaaaa!"

BlandBabyishAsianelephant-max-1mb.gif

---
Damn man, what are you thinking? It's getting worse by the day.
You'll soon have a Facehugger.

dot.jpg
imagec.gif
Take a hint!
face-hugger-alien.gif

On the other hand, it's a bit of an improvement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't believe we have seen Hora with Doormat since the B-Day livestream. I don't blame KC for putting her foot down. It was uncomfortable to watch the two of them playing grab ass, while KC just stands awkwardly with the camera.

View attachment 2161769

And just for fun I'll post the Debt Card declined face of KP (from SnapChet)
View attachment 2161779
Regarding Lora, I recently was in Epcot and she nearly ran into me. She was completely wasted and with some random guy. She was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and shorts with half her ass hanging out. The dude could not keep his hands off of her. It was quite the spectacle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding Lora, I recently was in Epcot and she nearly ran into me. She was completely wasted and with some random guy. She was wearing a hoodie with the hood up and shorts with half her ass hanging out. The dude could not keep his hands off of her. It was quite the spectacle.
Was the guy older? There's been speculation that she has a sugar daddy.

Reactions: 2
She does seem to think her waist begins at the top of the ribs… odd look but I guess it’s the trend. Gone are the days of the low rise with whale tail.

Reactions: 4
Reminded me of this epic example of a blotto big boned gal
having a 'magical day' at EPCOT [ (E)very(P)erson(C)an(O)pen(T)equilla]
just last year:
Lora's future? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
jesus i was able to find, sign, and move in, in less than a month after the seller backed out at the last minute, from the house we were looking at to rent. that all took a total of two weeks from start to finish to find a new place.
Don't forget that Kyle needs to get at least 3-5 videos out of apartment hunting (due to his lack of any creativity) before he just moves in with Casey

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope Casey's sister and the guy she beards for are okay getting a lazy slob of a roommate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.