Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran into Kyle, Jete and JoJo today at Islands of Adventure. I was far too exhausted from three days at Disney and Universal to say anything funny/mean to them. I did say it was nice to see Jete since he's still allowed at Universal. Kyle went for a handshake while the other too fist bumped me. Kyle is looks so fat standing next to those two ripped dudes. It's hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I ran into Kyle, Jete and JoJo today at Islands of Adventure. I was far too exhausted from three days at Disney and Universal to say anything funny/mean to them. I did say it was nice to see Jete since he's still allowed at Universal. Kyle went for a handshake while the other too fist bumped me. Kyle is looks so fat standing next to those two ripped dudes. It's hilarious.
Did you get a whiff of those rancid OnClouds he wears? I'd be washing my hands as soon as possible. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Alexa does the same thing. Kenosha and Saukville are about 20 mins from each other. I think it may be a Milwaukee thing.
You know Google Maps exists right? Saukville and Kenosha are an hour apart. Hour and 5 minutes according to Google Maps. You're just as bad as Pallo with your misinformation

Saw this on Twitter. A father tried to reach out to Kyle in advance as Make-A-Wish was sending him and his son to Disney World back in March and his son was a huge fan and wanted to meet him at one of the parks. Kyle completely ignored him and blew him off. I guess time was issue despite Kyle being back in Florida from his Virgin cruise with a week off of no "work."

makeawish.png

Has Pallo ever done anything charitable? He doesn't even do the occasional giveaway for his fans that most YouTube creators do.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
You know Google Maps exists right? Saukville and Kenosha are an hour apart. Hour and 5 minutes according to Google Maps. You're just as bad as Pallo with your misinformation
I grew up in Milwaukee. City proper. My trip either way was ALWAYS 20’ish minutes. Don’t get your panties ina bunch just because I’ve called you out for being pro-Kyle Orangutan. I see right through you! SIT DOWN! (Notice I didn’t tell you to duck off. You didn’t extend that courtesy to me two weeks ago when i found it cringe that the Pallo parent were cringe for watching women take off bra’s together on the cruise with their son and daughter) while you’re sitting think about all the supposed misinformation I bring to this thread. I’ll gladly wait for your list.
---
Saw this on Twitter. A father tried to reach out to Kyle in advance as Make-A-Wish was sending him and his son to Disney World back in March and his son was a huge fan and wanted to meet him at one of the parks. Kyle completely ignored him and blew him off. I guess time was issue despite Kyle being back in Florida from his Virgin cruise with a week off of no "work."

View attachment 2162554

Has Pallo ever done anything charitable? He doesn't even do the occasional giveaway for his fans that most YouTube creators do.
I recall this. I believe the dad sent him the request 2 weeks before the trip was to occur. Kyle didn’t even acknowledge the request.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Kyle is looks so fat standing next to those two ripped dudes. It's hilarious.
Not shading either Jete or JoJo’s bodies, because that takes a lot of discipline that Kyle doesn’t have, but neither of them know what Leg Day is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2162554

Not unless it benefits Kyle, apparently. What would it take of him to help these people out? Go and spend time with your "fans" while you have them.

Reactions: 6
Aww! The boys are back together! Look at those smiles and arms brushing against each other ❤🥰😍
Kyle "move in closer, we don't fit in the frame"
Nick "like this"
Kyle "no no closer, you've put on weight. Jojo, you stand behind. Closer"
Nick "but I'll be touching you"
Kyle "yes"
---
The only time Kyle ever looks genuinely happy is when he's around Nick
---
View attachment 2162080
I almost want to say that he didn't write that but then it is an incomplete sentence. It's close but not good enough to pass as Faridalexa

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just noticed that he's wearing the Club 33 hat. Wooooooo! He didn't re-sell it after all.
He's got it pulled down so far the thing almost fits all the way over the top of his ears. He's practically swimming in it. God he's lame

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Barely 21K views in 24hrs
Old news and eating with DowdyDebbie at the BrownDerby won't cut it.
Yesterday's Daily :poop::poop::poop::poop: Dump total.

We WALKED ON SLINKY! Disney UPDATES Park Passes,
GENIE+, And Dining Plan Returns! Brown Derby Dinner

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

178K subscribers
(JoJo at 1,006,000 subscribers and climbing)
JJ added 3K in a week.
Pallo added 1K in 3 weeks.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'🤣
abx.jpg

Ratio'd out the wazoo'__AGAIN
1000.jpg
1.3K __
1000a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crazy JoJo is up 60K subs (1,060,000) not that they will result in vlog views. Kyle’s subs remain stagnant.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.