Kyle Pallo #30 Old tweets never die but your YouTube channel will!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2023-05-10 13_31_06-We WALKED ON SLINKY! Disney UPDATES Park Passes, GENIE+, And Dining Plan R...png

Maybe it's just us but it seems like Casey has a lot of free time (for someone who works for Disney) on her hands to go skipping around the parks with him.
Other than the time Casey disappeared for an entire 2 weeks immediately after the missing Scarlet Night footage and Kyle said it was because of "wrk." Outside of that she's been readily available for all of his videos, day or night.

It's probably why the family is coming back down in a few weeks, to help him get an apartment... you know, gotta put a security deposit down, coordinate a move, sign a bunch of papers that are likely very intimidating... and who knows if he gets a mean leasing agent.
And here I was foolishly thinking that he was going to be able to search for an apartment on his own 🤦‍♂️ You're right! He will need Banker Mom and Big Sissy's help for that. Renting an apartment is "a lot of steps" (just like buying a house).

Clown DADx3 is being smart and staying home this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's probably why the family is coming back down in a few weeks, to help him get an apartment... you know, gotta put a security deposit down, coordinate a move, sign a bunch of papers that are likely very intimidating... and who knows if he gets a mean leasing agent.
God help him if he forgets to click "Confirm" on the lease.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe it's just us but it seems like Casey has a lot of free time (for someone who works for Disney) on her hands to go skipping around the parks with him.
Yes! And how does she get all the time off to go on these cruises? Do cast members really get that much PTO? Or is it unpaid time off?

Reactions: 9
Cast members don't get unpaid PTO depending on the role. Almost seems like she's had her role reduced to PT.
Her employer has to know she's now the face of Kyle Pallo's vlog by now, right? Wonder if she got reduced because of that along with abusing her cast member discount. Maybe she's on the verge of being canned.

Reactions: 7
Her employer has to know she's now the face of Kyle Pallo's vlog by now, right? Wonder if she got reduced because of that along with abusing her employee discount. Maybe she's on the verge of being canned.
If you do a simple image search with her name, she is completely tied to Kyle. That's not a good look for her moving forward or with her employer

• Wow
If you do a simple image search with her name, she is completely tied to Kyle. That's not a good look for her moving forward or with her employer
This is one of the first pictures to show up when I search her name.

AD3130AA-4F8E-469C-8288-B0FC700EE6FE.jpeg

All of the Tattle threads come up as the 3rd result in a regular search. Imagine how many brides Google their wedding coordinator's name. Probably a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if a few already did and complained to Disney after seeing her in bed with MiniSquatch, talking about her "swamp butt" or at dinner with him calling Moroccan food "turds." Tying herself to someone like Kyle Pallo was not the best career move.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know someone else mentioned it in here, but in todays video, Casey seemed like she was mentally not there. He was just blabbering and panned the camera over to her and she admitted that she wasn’t even paying attention to what he was saying. He looked a little annoyed and she looked really bored. He said she was “dazing off” 🤣🤣🤣 then she mentioned that she actually told him that bisque was soup, but he must’ve not heard her. And she told him he needed to give soups a chance because they’re actually really good. Apparently mini man isn’t a fan of soup. 🙄 I swear he eats like a five-year-old. She may as well just order from the children’s menu for him everywhere they go. Does anyone else find it interesting that he hasn’t been hyping up this next cruise and he hasn’t even mentioned a live. Maybe that’s because he barely made any money from the last live and also because the ship is a lot older than every ship he’s been on. I could’ve sworn he said that he was going to go on a cruise with Casey a couple days after the one with his family. He also mentioned going to a resort that was all inclusive and it was like super fancy with butler service. I believe he even said that it was like a place that they use on a show like the bachelor. I have a feeling that that cruise that he was supposed to go on with Casey got canceled for some reason (probably money reasons) and they booked this last minute one from Tampa and that’s why they’re going on such an old ship. I think he wanted to make sure that he was still going on a cruise, it didn’t look like he was lying on his channel. And it’s crazy because they’re going back to Cozumel when he already went there with his family makes no sense.🤦🏾‍♀️🙄

I know someone else mentioned it in here, but in todays video, Casey seemed like she was mentally not there. He was just blabbering and panned the camera over to her and she admitted that she wasn’t even paying attention to what he was saying. He looked a little annoyed and she looked really bored. He said she was “dazing off” 🤣🤣🤣 then she mentioned that she actually told him that bisque was soup, but he must’ve not heard her. And she told him he needed to give soups a chance because they’re actually really good. Apparently mini man isn’t a fan of soup. 🙄 I swear he eats like a five-year-old. She may as well just order from the children’s menu for him everywhere they go. Does anyone else find it interesting that he hasn’t been hyping up this next cruise and he hasn’t even mentioned a live. Maybe that’s because he barely made any money from the last live and also because the ship is a lot older than every ship he’s been on. I could’ve sworn he said that he was going to go on a cruise with Casey a couple days after the one with his family. He also mentioned going to a resort that was all inclusive and it was like super fancy with butler service. I believe he even said that it was like a place that they use on a show like the bachelor. I have a feeling that that cruise that he was supposed to go on with Casey got canceled for some reason (probably money reasons) and they booked this last minute one from Tampa and that’s why they’re going on such an old ship. I think he wanted to make sure that he was still going on a cruise, it didn’t look like he was lying on his channel. And it’s crazy because they’re going back to Cozumel when he already went there with his family makes no sense.🤦🏾‍♀️🙄
She was totally drifting off when he was rambling on

dazing-off.jpg

To be fair, he NEVER shuts up. He's always babbling, moaning, whining, or "WOOOOOing" about something. I can see why Casey tunes him out. Being around him in person must be 100x worse than watching him on YouTube. There's no fast forward/skip button.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember that he claimed on one of the live's that he had a cruise with Lora. did he say why that was cancelled or was that a lie from the moment it came out of his mouth?

yup, was the birthday live from epcot.
Transcripts are awesome. don't have to watch or listen to him grift.

59:08 I can't believe I'm doing this on the stream but this is you guys reward for being here usually I like to save this for YouTube
59:15 videos but in April or May
59:21 Laura and I are looking to book a cruise on the MSC Seascape I believe it's
59:27 called that's the beans usually I wait until like a week before to announce that so
59:32 um here we are on that it's like one of the new ships for MSC
59:37 and I actually really love MSC it's just very different um we've been on two of the ships and
59:44 I'm happy that they're bringing over another one someone said lame it lame
59:49 what a letdown you guys stop trolling what do you think it was gonna be

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes! And how does she get all the time off to go on these cruises? Do cast members really get that much PTO? Or is it unpaid time off?
I don’t really know how it works now but the press event for the 25th anniversary celebration was very taxing on me. So much so that I took 2 or 3 weeks of PTO that I had accumulated to recover. Casey may be using time off OR just having her shifts covered.

Reactions: 4
Just looking at last minute cruises, you can hop on a 4 night cruise on Grandeur of the Seas for $350/person? That's $70/day??? Plus I think you also get a $1500 onboard cruise credit? I mean, some of you cruise aficionados need to explain to me what exactly that price is all about, because gross...

Reactions: 4
In the video he admits he has worn them for 2 years. That's disgusting. They have to reek so bad and he's definitely not the type to use shoe deodorizer. Casey Doormat even tried to get him to buy 2 pairs of sneakers, one for nicer occasions and he blew her off and said he just wants to get the one white pair for now.
Also further proves that he works no more than 1-2 hours a day. I can't imagine walking the parks for 3-4 hours a day getting content and being able to make the soles last for 2 years.

Reactions: 5
I don’t really know how it works now but the press event for the 25th anniversary celebration was very taxing on me. So much so that I took 2 or 3 weeks of PTO that I had accumulated to recover. Casey may be using time off OR just having her shifts covered.
Isn't she's a wedding coordinator? Not sure how you can continue to get shifts covered when you are responsible for so much with weddings.

Just looking at last minute cruises, you can hop on a 4 night cruise on Grandeur of the Seas for $350/person? That's $70/day??? Plus I think you also get a $1500 onboard cruise credit? I mean, some of you cruise aficionados need to explain to me what exactly that price is all about, because gross...
Kyle “needs” to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise because he reached the second tier in the loyalty program. Isn't the Grandeur one of the oldest ships in the Royal fleet?

--
As for her. So many transactions with the CM discount. Things that make you 🤔

I remember that he claimed on one of the live's that he had a cruise with Lora. did he say why that was cancelled or was that a lie from the moment it came out of his mouth?

yup, was the birthday live from epcot.
Transcripts are awesome. don't have to watch or listen to him grift.

59:08 I can't believe I'm doing this on the stream but this is you guys reward for being here usually I like to save this for YouTube
59:15 videos but in April or May
59:21 Laura and I are looking to book a cruise on the MSC Seascape I believe it's
59:27 called that's the beans usually I wait until like a week before to announce that so
59:32 um here we are on that it's like one of the new ships for MSC
59:37 and I actually really love MSC it's just very different um we've been on two of the ships and
59:44 I'm happy that they're bringing over another one someone said lame it lame
59:49 what a letdown you guys stop trolling what do you think it was gonna be
I think that he mentioned the cruise with Lora a few times after too.

It all changed after the Missing Scarlet Night Footage of March 2023. The consensus here is that Casey had a talk with him because suddenly these changes happened:
  • No more cruises with Lora (all he said was that "plans changed")
  • No more chuggers (has to ask Casey permission before getting a drink now)
  • Has to drive his Barbie-Beemer to the port instead of making Casey drive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.