Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He bought the new iPhone.
Well, that's Patreon money well spent on overpriced crap.
When isn't JoJo live-action roleplaying? His YouTube persona is a mostly a construct. His interactions with costumed characters are often so plastic, uneasy and cringe that I question how good he really could have been as a face character when he played Aladdin.
Serious question... Is he of Arabic heritage? I thought he was Italian. Isn't having him play Aladdin cultural appropriation? And wouldn't he be better suited to play the camel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Serious question... Is he of Arabic heritage? I thought he was Italian. Isn't having him play Aladdin cultural appropriation?
I'm not sure if he has ever specified. Both of his parents have appeared in his vlogs, but I could only guess at their ethnicities. I think his mother is originally from Canada. I wondered if perhaps his father might be Moroccan or Algerian.

When isn't JoJo live-action roleplaying? His YouTube persona is a mostly a construct. His interactions with costumed characters is often so plastic, uneasy and cringe that I question how good he really could have been as a face character when he played Aladdin.
I find a lot of the vloggers interacting with the costume characters super cringe a lot of the time (Patrick being perhaps the only exception), but the LARP felt a little different. Not sure I know how to quantify that, but some of it was less cringe.

I wondered if perhaps his father might be Moroccan or Algerian.
JoJo's real name is Jonathan Crichton, and his father's name is Noel. That's not a particularly North African name.

Reactions: 2
"Honestly it kind of feels like we've never left, and we're just coming back after what - 3 days?"

Correct Kyle, when you go to the same Disney Park twice in the span of a week not a lot changes... Drink every time he says its rainy in this vlog.

He seems completely shocked that lobster bisque tastes like seafood.

And some filet ming-yong to follow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He seems completely shocked that lobster bisque tastes like seafood.

And some filet ming-yong to follow it.
Jeez, was he sheltered from food! I feel like he's lived up until now (and still mostly) on burgers and fries.

Jeez, was he sheltered from food! I feel like he's lived up until now (and still mostly) on burgers and fries.
I mean, he seemed shocked that it was soup. How do you live in the world and not know that if you're over the age of fifteen.

Reactions: 4
Maybe we should call him “tiny tim.” All he needs is a useless vile witch of a wife. Otherwise he produces useless vlogs and has the palate of a 5 year old just like old Dimmy.

• Haha
I'm not sure if he has ever specified. Both of his parents have appeared in his vlogs, but I could only guess at their ethnicities. I think his mother is originally from Canada. I wondered if perhaps his father might be Moroccan or Algerian.
JoJo’s mother is French Canadian and his father is from St. Vincent in the Caribbean. JoJo has mentioned several additional, European ancestries, but I don’t remember what they are. JoJo usually refers to himself as multiracial. In his George Floyd video in 2020, he also specifically identified as Black.

JoJo’s mother is French Canadian and his father is from St. Vincent in the Caribbean. JoJo has mentioned several additional, European ancestries, but I don’t remember what they are. JoJo usually refers to himself as multiracial. In his George Floyd video in 2020, he also specifically identified as Black.
Don't get me wrong, I don't care what his heritage is, I just find it odd that Disney seems to be all about diversity these days and having a non-arabic person play Aladdin seems culturally insensitive to me.

I mean, he seemed shocked that it was soup. How do you live in the world and not know that if you're over the age of fifteen.
I knew he had no clue what it was when he chose to not even try to pronounce the word "bisque" and just say it was the lobster.

But agree, even if you don't eat it, how do you not know what bisque is? He is such a tool.

• Haha
Is anybody else having technical issues because I'm not at all seeing the awesome Flower and Garden preview that all of the comments are raving about. The video I saw was just 20 minutes of an annoying man-child flexing about going on a cruise and pointing at different topiaries here and there around Epcot.

Do these vloggers make any effort anymore?

Is anybody else having technical issues because I'm not at all seeing the awesome Flower and Garden preview that all of the comments are raving about. The video I saw was just 20 minutes of an annoying man-child flexing about going on a cruise and pointing at different topiaries here and there around Epcot.

Do these vloggers make any effort anymore?
None.

"Honestly it kind of feels like we've never left, and we're just coming back after what - 3 days?"

Correct Kyle, when you go to the same Disney Park twice in the span of a week not a lot changes... Drink every time he says its rainy in this vlog.
tit, we go once every 3-4 years and even then it feels like we never left

Did Kyle seriously refer to Huey, Dewey, and Louie as Donald and Daisy's kids?

• Wow
Did Kyle seriously refer to Huey, Dewey, and Louie as Donald and Daisy's kids?
I think so. That’s unforgivable to me and his confusion of seeing the ostrich topiaries tells me he’s never watched Fantasia.

I think so. That’s unforgivable to me and his confusion of seeing the ostrich topiaries tells me he’s never watched Fantasia.
I mean, I guess he's too young for OG DuckTales, but the new show was awesome, and I watched it as a childless adult.

It doesn't surprise me that he's not seen Fantasia. Frankly, I struggle with it, and it's the kind of thing that I should be really into. I love animation and have done hallucinogens.

He and JoJo know shockingly little about Disney, especially considering they claim to be such devoted fans that they both particated in the DCP, worked in the parks, and spend an unhealthy amount of their time in Disney parks or on Disney cruise ships. I've never watched most of the Disney animated movies released since the late 1980s but even I have learned enough about Disney's movies by virtue of cultural osmosis to recognize that KP's and JoJo's ignorance on the subject is laughable. Lifelong, diehard fairydusters undoubtedly see right through them.

JoJo was exposed as a total fraud a few months ago by an acquaintance named Darla who accompanied him on an Animal Kingdom vlog. She hasn't made so much as a cameo since then (and likely won't), but the expression on her face when she suddenly realized JoJo couldn't identify which of two Up statues was Russell and which was Dug was fanastic. For a moment, I thought she might open her mouth, point at JoJo and shriek at him like Donald Sutherland at the end of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.