Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He and JoJo know shockingly little about Disney, especially considering they claim to be such devoted fans that they both particated in the DCP, worked in the parks, and spend an unhealthy amount of their time in Disney parks or on Disney cruise ships. Lifelong, diehard fairydusters undoubtedly see right through them.
They’re fans of Disney so they can eat, walk and drink in the sun on someone else’s dime. To live “on vacation” with no research and no real work. Just point and shoot something and upload it. If they had to work a real job, they wouldn’t be spending nearly as much time at WDW. I love Disney (well not as much the last 3-4 years) but it’s not healthy for it to be someone’s only vacation destination IMO.

Reactions: 6
If they had to work a real job, they wouldn’t be spending nearly as much time at WDW.
Yeah, they do enjoy the luxury of time on their hands. And if each of them had the responsibility of renting his own apartment or house instead of splitting rent 3 ways, there also would be far less disposable income for such things.

Reactions: 3
For a moment, I thought she might open her mouth, point at JoJo and shriek at him like Donald Sutherland at the end of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
I'd buy front row tickets to see that.

Yeah, they do enjoy the luxury of time on their hands. And if each of them had the responsibility of renting his own apartment or house instead of splitting rent 3 ways, there also would be far less disposable income for such things.
I think that's true for most young adults now, certainly singletons. Very difficult for most to afford their own place on one income.

Reactions: 1
I'd buy front row tickets to see that.
Her actual response was worth my time. If you care to see it, it was in JoJo's vlog titled "Christmas Has Arrived At Disney's Animal Kingdom - We were delightfully surprised!" At about the 9-minute mark Darla gets a surprise, but she didn't act like she was delighted by it.

Reactions: 2
JoJo couldn't identify which of two Up statues was Russell and which was Dug
If the statue has a facial expression at about Kyle's baseline, it's Dug.

I love Disney (well not as much the last 3-4 years) but it’s not healthy for it to be someone’s only vacation destination IMO.
I would never judge anyone for having different interests or making different choices than I do, but I do not for the life of me understand the mentality of people who go multiple times per year. I'm in the phase of my life of "buy myself the childhood I didn't get," but even I have more or less decided that my next trip, for the Epcot 40th in the fall, will likely be my last.

Although I did one better than Kyle and knew to make a reservation for the actual 40th a year in advance. I figure that since everyone will be lining up for food and merch, Guardians is...say it with me: It's a walk-on.

• Haha
He should stick to concrete updates.
He can branch out into paint if he wants.

If I subtract out what I know about his personality, his "toddler exploring the world for the first time" approach that he takes on the rare occasions where he bypasses the familiar is actually kind of adorable. I just don't understand why he doesn't realize that genuine curiosity, even if it's just about Disney history, is actually an appealing look on him.

Also, wasn't he a VIP guide? Are they allowed to be that clueless?

He and JoJo know shockingly little about Disney, especially considering they claim to be such devoted fans that they both particated in the DCP, worked in the parks, and spend an unhealthy amount of their time in Disney parks or on Disney cruise ships. I've never watched most of the Disney animated movies released since the late 1980s but even I have learned enough about Disney's movies by virtue of cultural osmosis to recognize that KP's and JoJo's ignorance on the subject is laughable. Lifelong, diehard fairydusters undoubtedly see right through them.

JoJo was exposed as a total fraud a few months ago by an acquaintance named Darla who accompanied him on an Animal Kingdom vlog. She hasn't made so much as a cameo since then (and likely won't), but the expression on her face when she suddenly realized JoJo couldn't identify which of two Up statues was Russell and which was Dug was fanastic. For a moment, I thought she might open her mouth, point at JoJo and shriek at him like Donald Sutherland at the end of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
From what I understand, Kyle's only a fan of the Disney Parks - and even with those just the ones in the US. He'll only be interested in the other Disney Parks when a daddy sends him enough money for the airfare and hospitality.

JoJo's only a fan of becoming famous and trying to hang out with celebrities. Think back to that time last year at the Disneyland Jungle Cruise Movie premier, he was trying so hard to get attention from John Stamos and he was getting so annoyed.

He is getting cocky.
At least there's lots of trainwreck potential on this cruise! It sounds like they have a big group of DCP friends staying together, so just a matter of time before they get sick of each other's bs! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
From what I understand, Kyle's only a fan of the Disney Parks - and even with those just the ones in the US. He'll only be interested in the other Disney Parks when a daddy sends him enough money for the airfare and hospitality.

JoJo's only a fan of becoming famous and trying to hang out with celebrities. Think back to that time last year at the Disneyland Jungle Cruise Movie premier, he was trying so hard to get attention from John Stamos and he was getting so annoyed.

At least there's lots of trainwreck potential on this cruise! It sounds like they have a big group of DCP friends staying together, so just a matter of time before they get sick of each other's bs! :ROFLMAO:
I am most looking forward to him visiting Haiti, can you imagine going from your safe Disney bubble to let's say a not so safe place.

I could only cope with about a minute of today's vlog before feeling queasy at his overall smugness and abandoning it.
I actually feel sad when I remember I watched this guy's vlogs for years and really liked him. I feel like he has robbed me of a hobby.
Has he always been this bad or is he getting worse?

Reactions: 4
I could only cope with about a minute of today's vlog before feeling queasy at his overall smugness and abandoning it.
I actually feel sad when I remember I watched this guy's vlogs for years and really liked him. I feel like he has robbed me of a hobby.
Yes he is definitely getting worse by the day.
And I have honestly no idea why, his channel is not doing so great for the last couple of months.
He was way more likeable when he had his insecurities about allot of things.
I guess surviving covid changed him😂

b
Yes he is definitely getting worse by the day.
And I have honestly no idea why, his channel is not doing so great for the last couple of months.
He was way more likeable when he had his insecurities about allot of things.
I guess surviving covid changed him😂
A slight upturn recently due to the Star Cruiser but I note his Patreon turnover isn't doing well. 192 right now. He typically adds 20-30 a month but then he loses as many due to his neglect and he's down to under 200 again.

Being careful not to doxx myself I know more than I can say. I'm certain Kyle reads this forum. He's also influenced by it even though he'd never admit it. Kyle: If you want to be successful it's time you spent more time paying attention to your fans who pay for your lifestyle and less time chasing likes with thumbnails and colour filter tweaking and contrived "big announcements" nobody gives a tit about.

Swallow your pride, own up to your past mistakes and at least attempt to put things right. Otherwise you're going to become famous for being the most insincere and uncaring of all the Disney YouTubers and that's tragic considering if you actually tried to engage with people who support you the world could be your oyster.

When did you come to realization of this? After what vlog?

When did you come to realization of this? After what vlog?
The dressing up for the Packers game Covid party lie was the Damascene Conversion for me.
But I'd had warning bells for months before. A lot of small things that I feared were lies but I dismissed as probable misunderstandings.
A typical example: If he truly appreciated his supporters why does he almost never pay attention to his comments section ten minutes after the vlog goes live? I've seen much more famous and successful people being far more attentive than he is.
Actions speak louder than words. His words are lovely. His actions are piss poor.

• Heart
Love that he continues to use the Disney Point even though he was apparently too good to be a cast member anymore.

Also his entire video can be summed up as “let’s go see what stuff they have for flower and garden even though the festival hasn’t started... why is there no sign for flower and garden.... why is there no merch for flower and garden.... why is there no food for flower and garden.... smells like flowers.... flowers.... I don’t like this festival.... smells like flowers ... why isn’t anything open for the festival that hasn’t started”

Also I think I lost hundred of brain cells in these few minutes. Don’t understand how people can watch him talk each day. So much of the video is just junk filler words that add nothing more than what “ummm” would add.

F**k this guy is annoying

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.