Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previously on Kyle Pallo: Kyle destroyed all the goodwill he'd built up for a lot of us being being a COVIDiot. He got depressed over a football game and his fitness, and proceeded to eat his feelings.

Also, it was cold in the Northern Hemisphere in January.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
[B][USER=268356]V.V. Faboo[/USER][/B] said:
KP doesn't strike me as a cinephile. He and Jojo barely even know anything about Disney movies. KP is an avid gamer, mostly HALO from what he's said. I think that's why he rushes through the parks to get back home - to game. It clearly isn't because he's going to the gym.
Regards to VV Faboo's post on the last thread, Kyle actually bragged a while back about being a movie buff having watching over 40 movies in a year or something like that... I can't remember exactly. So it wouldn't be totally out of his league...

Regards to VV Faboo's post on the last thread, Kyle actually bragged a while back about being a movie buff having watching over 40 movies in a year or something like that... I can't remember exactly. So it wouldn't be totally out of his league...
Then again didn't he also say he thought the new Spiderman is the best film he's ever seen?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love the new title! Todays vid is such a mess. Mispronunciations, misinformation, rushed. Typical Kyle. With so much confirmation of how he treats his viewers in person, it’s really hard to stomach what we know as so inauthentic now.

Reactions: 5
Love the new title! Todays vid is such a mess. Mispronunciations, misinformation, rushed. Typical Kyle. With so much confirmation of how he treats his viewers in person, it’s really hard to stomach what we know as so inauthentic now.
I feel massively disappointed in him. I wish he was the person he pretends to be.
I used to really enjoy watching an inexperienced and occasionally foolish but ultimately friendly, nice guy having a fun time.
Now I know he's not a nice guy and a selfish, reckless egotist there's no enjoyment to be had for me.

Reactions: 5
I feel massively disappointed in him. I wish he was the person he pretends to be.
I used to really enjoy watching an inexperienced and occasionally foolish but ultimately friendly, nice guy having a fun time.
Now I know he's not a nice guy and a selfish, reckless egotist there's no enjoyment to be had for me.
Right? I used to think it was charming when he would say to the channel, this is our tree or we are going to destination X. Saying “we”made it feel very comfortable. Now I know he means “we” as long as “we” the viewer are staying in your home watching on a screen, through a camera that I am holding and filming far away from you.

Reactions: 4
Right? I used to think it was charming when he would say to the channel, this is our tree or we are going to destination X. Saying “we”made it feel very comfortable. Now I know he means “we” as long as “we” the viewer are staying in your home watching on a screen, through a camera that I am holding and filming far away from you.
But keep watching and comment down below and subscribe and join my Patreon and send gifts to my PO Box but remember folks, I owe you nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn't watch the video. What misinformation? And how does he treat the viewers in person?

I wish he was the person he pretends to be.
Took the words out of my mouth... he comes off as such a charming guy who would be a great family man.

It’s so strange that he had his friend Sam film him while he was trying the margaritas and eating. I always feel bad for the friends who tag along and have to watch the vloggers eat and drink and talk to the camera. Must be awkward.

Also: “This is like a cruise ship meal!” Really, Kyle?

Reactions: 3
It’s so strange that he had his friend Sam film him while he was trying the margaritas and eating. I always feel bad for the friends who tag along and have to watch the vloggers eat and drink and talk to the camera. Must be awkward.

It always looks really akward to me when they face the camera and have a conversation with friends standing behind them also facing the camera. Jojo tends to do that quite often

Who is this Sam friend that was in todays video? I don't recall her from any of the past vlogs.

Did anyone see the awkwardness between Emily and him in his Epcot/DHS video? Have they dated?

Content still feels stale to me, I find myself skipping through most of the videos. Much better Disney vloggers out there with actual reliable Disney news and updates

Reactions: 1
Who is this Sam friend that was in todays video? I don't recall her from any of the past vlogs.
Sam was in the first vlog Kyle did upon returning from Wisconsin. Video was called “Change of Plans.” Not sure that I’ve seen her in any videos previously.

Today's video was almost bearable with his new friend Samantha.
And then JoHo turned up.
Does anyone else find it bizarre that two allegedly best friends who live in the same apartment go to vlog at the same event independently?
It's like JoHo is his stalker.

I've only watched JoJo's because it came across my feed first.

Kyle doesn't know what matcha is. I refuse to believe that someone who spends as much time drinking coffee-flavored milk shakes, I can't believe that he was so confused. Both Starbucks and Dunkin have matcha lattes, and I can't believe that he wouldn't at least have been curious find it out before.

I've only watched JoJo's because it came across my feed first.
Kyle doesn't know what matcha is. I refuse to believe that someone who spends as much time drinking coffee-flavored milk shakes, I can't believe that he was so confused. Both Starbucks and Dunkin have matcha lattes, and I can't believe that he wouldn't at least have been curious find it out before.
I'm confused by his chai lattes. Chai is spiced tea, not coffee...?
But I never frequent Starbucks, their coffee tastes like charcoal, so I don't know what that concoction is.

I'm confused by his chai lattes. Chai is spiced tea, not coffee...?
Black tea that's steeped in a mixture of milk and water with spices for flavoring.

240 calories for 16 ozs, even before you add sweeteners.

I love, love love Universal Mardi Gras (and Kyle does do a good job of selling it, loathe as I am to admit it). But eating and drinking his way around the even is not conducive to getting in shape, even if he did twenty crappy pushups.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This mad me laugh so much! Like as if cruise meals are TOP class 😂😂

His innocence in saying it made it oddly cute though :censored:

Black tea that's steeped in a mixture of milk and water with spices for flavoring.

240 calories for 16 ozs, even before you add sweeteners.
So if he drinks Chai all of the time that just where his excess unnoticed calories are going lol

I guess he's given up on the diet? He was almost PMM-level eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.