Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Water park week?? Its so cold here in Florida right now. He isn't going to get shrinkage...he is going to have an innie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Water park week?? Its so cold here in Florida right now. He isn't going to get shrinkage...he is going to have an innie.
He's half way there already.
OMG!!! I've been watching KP for about 8 months and this shower stuff is getting out of hand. It's highly uncomfortable. I tell my husband I'm watching Disney or cruise videos and he walks in and there's a half-naked guy stepping out of a shower on my screen. My husband laughs it off and says something like "Disney content....sure."
Sadly, whilst I originally felt like you I'm now convinced this is what Kyle's channel is all about. It's a honey trap, largely for older gay men and a few cougars, with a few single Mom types to make up the numbers. Disney is the respectable veneer on what is him hustling patrons to fund his life of leisure. Many people have criticised him for his lack of Disney knowledge and he laughs it off, but criticise his grifting and you'll be blocked for being abusive. Because he knows he's been rumbled and those bare-chested thumbnails and shower scenes are what pays his wages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Views must be down? We’re going through a few cold days here in FL so prepare to here him complain and whine about being cold if he goes.
Interesting after he mentioned that Nick works at Volcano Bay. Another bro date perhaps?

Interesting after he mentioned that Nick works at Volcano Bay. Another bro date perhaps?
I like how he specifically has to call it a "bro date" to verify that he is NOT gay to his audience. Clearly not comfortable with his masculinity.

Reactions: 3
I like how he specifically has to call it a "bro date" to verify that he is NOT gay to his audience. Clearly not comfortable with his masculinity.
Either that or not as comfortable with his target demographic as he claims.
Have we decided on the next thread? I think it's a draw between 'giant wanker' and 'grift, repeat'...

He said it’s the first time he has ever rented a car. Isn’t this supposed to be a travel channel? Isn’t this his full time job? What kind of professional travel host has never rented a car before? This guy is such a joke he should be wearing a clown nose, but then again look at his father…

Isn’t that cute - his siblings and his peers are all excelling at solid careers and creating the foundation for a stable adult life, while little Kyle is playing grown up with the camera again. Who decides to do this full time when it took a decade just to reach 100k?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The weather is supposed to be dodgy here this week, so I'm anticipating the next few days will mostly be a pre-birthday pledge drive. Maybe a mail haul unboxing to prime the pump.

I took an executive decision...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.