Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way in hell I can bring myself to watch the hour and a half live vlog of him droning on and on - I can't stand watching his regular vlogs. Anyone want to give me the condensed version?
I think you just summarised it quite accurately.
The best bit of what little I saw was him being impressed with the seafood counter that smells just like seafood, but actually and very visibly featured a joint of roast beef as big as a refrigerator. Oh, it's surf and turf!
Oh and some viewer gave him a cocktail and he ate a burrito.
And all whilst loving and appreciating everyone so very much, honest, kerching.

Reactions: 4
This was just after his live stream ended

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Grift-A-Thon Cruise 2022 has begun!!! Probably raked in about $500 in super chats in about 10 minutes already! Wow, people.
Yes, these fools should donate to Ukraine not to Kyle Pallo on a cruise people are idiots. I commented this on Kyles live stream I am wondering if I was blocked yet lol.

Reactions: 8
He is live on insta and he stated that "rosepinckney" is him and his friends travel agent. That's her insta username

Reactions: 1
I kind of thought we all came to the same conclusion after the Covid incident about what type of person he truly is.
Exactly. Lying, cheating, disrespectful trash. So done with his ignorance of the product he "loves" and the snood he's turned into.

Reactions: 3
Didn't see this on his insta from last night 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Well I just scrubbed through his live from yesterday and he hit rock bottom for me.
At one point he was asking viewers to pray for his dad who just got surgery.
How the hell can you expect total strangers to pray for him when his own son doesn’t care enough to stop stuffing his face in theme parks and is going on a booze cruise.
If you're that concerned then drop everything and go visit him you a hole.
He gives a whole new meaning to the word scum.

Reactions: 5
He made sure to mention on his IG live that he wasn’t going to be able to go to the spa this cruise because he didn’t want to spend $200 on it. Oh, and that he wishes he weren’t single so then a girl could pick out his clothes for him. What an ideal world that would be…a girlfriend to dress you while mommy manages your credit card.

And the way he talked about his dad on his stream earlier was absurd. “Just say prayers for him and my family” makes it sound like the man isn’t doing well at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He made sure to mention on his IG live that he wasn’t going to be able to go to the spa this cruise because he didn’t want to spend $200 on it. Oh, and that he wishes he weren’t single so then a girl could pick out his clothes for him. What an ideal world that would be…a girlfriend to dress you while mommy manages your credit card.
And the way he talked about his dad on his stream earlier was absurd. “Just say prayers for him and my family” makes it sound like the man isn’t doing well at all!
I'm tired of his dating bullshit. He chose to split with his last girlfriend. And he needs to grow up and decide if he wants someone or relationships make him sick. And if he does want someone he needs to put some serious work in regarding how he treats people. He can barely hold on to friends let alone anything deeper.

As for his Dad, is he having his clown nose surgically removed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Wow if you want someone to pick out your clothes you don't need a girlfriend, just drag your lazy ass back to Wisconsin and go live with mommy and daddy.
And maybe she can teach you some table manners at the same time.

I'm tired of his dating bullshit. He chose to split with his last girlfriend. And he needs to grow up and decide if he wants someone or relationships make him sick. And if he does want someone he needs to put some serious work in regarding how he treats people. He can barely hold on to friends let alone anything deeper.

As for his Dad, is he having his clown nose surgically removed?
I don't think that it's just the nose he is annoying with or without the nose, at least we know where Kyle got it from.

Last edited:
Wow if you want someone to pick out your clothes you don't need a girlfriend, just drag your lazy ass back to Wisconsin and go live with mommy and daddy.
And maybe she can teach you some table manners at the same time.

I don't think that it's just the nose he is annoying with or without the nose, at least we know where Kyle got it from.
Yuppppp. He’s approaching 30 years old. There’s zero excuse for looking at a potential partner as someone to pick out his clothes.

People wonder why his sister always seems so “grumpy” in his videos. It’s probably because he’s an incapable buffoon.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.