Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright then here is one for when everything has fallen apart.

And one for when the cruise is over.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he say theoretically so much?
It's part of his go-to word salad vocab. Recently he's been using pertaining to a lot also. He thinks it makes him sound clever.
Which reminds me, I wish he'd stop saying as well when he means also. They aren't the same. For example;
Fred is a grand master at chess and plays poker as well.
So is he a grand master at poker? Arguably it's implied.
Fred is a grand master at chess and plays poker also.
It's clear what that means.
I know I'm being a pedant but it's a personal irritation of mine.

Reactions: 5
A shower scene and a glimpse in the not so distant future

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grift-A-Thon Cruise 2022 has begun!!! Probably raked in about $500 in super chats in about 10 minutes already! Wow, people.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ these assholes "donating" to a grifter rather than the people who actually need it in Ukraine... disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sure does! He is literally able to pay for his cruise just by grifting the live stream. It's sickening.
I wouldn't mind so much if he was a decent person who was genuinely appreciative but we've all seen him prove otherwise.
I can't wait for Karma to catch up with him.

Reactions: 8
evgxftRnYk4o1N2XpbRPacfU=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jay SchaffSomeone told me all these cruise ships have a run and tug on board. Can you confirm?!

I wish there was a way we could just write a summary of what a prick Kyle is with a link to this tattle thread to everyone in the live stream/ his subscribers so they can see him for what he truly is lol

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 1.08.26 PM.png

We need to save this man lol

Lmfaooo when Kyle was ending the stream he said he has 16 thousand people watching. In reality he only had 1,628. Guess they don't teach kids how to read the decimal in school nowadays lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way in hell I can bring myself to watch the hour and a half live vlog of him droning on and on - I can't stand watching his regular vlogs. Anyone want to give me the condensed version?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.