Kyle Pallo #3 Your Daily Dose of Douchebaggery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, yes, Patrick. How did I forget him? Fortunately, he's a delight who doesn't have a daily slam book being written about him here, so TATTLE.life doesn't come up when his name is Googled. Instead, you see things like TikToks of him half out of that Spider-Man costume. 😏
Not complaining.
ree, I always thought he is straight. Although his love of Justin Bieber and his grooming is definitely questionable until you notice his back and shoulder hair. I think the vast majority of gay men would wax that.
I mean, I identify as bisexual (more oriented towards men) and I'm not as hairy as Kyle, but I'm not as fastidious about it as the stereotype would assume.

Reactions: 1
I wonder who shaved his back and arms for him? Jojo?Nick? I get the vibe Dan doesn’t like him all to much besides being roommates.
Well according to Joho's frontline reporting Kyle went to bed early and Nick disappeared. So perhaps they're hiding in plain sight...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they on the same cruise as Trev&Chels also from Orlando? If so no way anything Kyle tries to do will come close and I bet JoJo and Kyle the gamers will try to cozy up to be his friend. Considering his full time job is video game YouTuber.

Oh, Cruise with Ben and David are there as well. Again, if you want good production values and informative stuff...

Reactions: 3
This is what I see when he takes a shower.
markvlinder did Kyle just troll you on Instagram???? 🤣

(Check out his IG story)

Oh, Cruise with Ben and David are there as well. Again, if you want good production values and informative stuff...

Ben and David are the best cruise bloggers out there IMO! I love Ben quotes… “Oh Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge this is the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten”

• Wow
oh good lord ... I tried to watch today's vlog but couldn't get past Kyle trying to eat breakfast. Him stuffing his face with the cheese and cornbread turned me off, then he was spilling the overnight oats. Dude, stop filming yourself eating!! He has atrocious table manners

• Haha
Reactions: 7
markvlinder did Kyle just troll you on Instagram???? 🤣

(Check out his IG story)

Ben and David are the best cruise bloggers out there IMO! I love Ben quotes… “Oh Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge this is the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten”
I saw that too. Seemed like Kyle used the same app as him. What app even is that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw that too. Seemed like Kyle used the same app as him. What app even is that 😂
I think it's called Reface...?
If we ever needed any more proof he reads this forum. Look, he changed his crappy white shirt too.
To be fair he is usually well turned out, he must have forgotten the travel iron.
oh good lord ... I tried to watch today's vlog but couldn't get past Kyle trying to eat breakfast. Him stuffing his face with the cheese and cornbread turned me off, then he was spilling the overnight oats. Dude, stop filming yourself eating!! He has atrocious table manners
Kyle, dear, when you are served bread rolls the adult way to eat them is to tear them into manageable pieces and butter them as you eat them. You aren't supposed to dunk the whole thing in soup or garlic butter or spread cheese spread over the top. And you only cut rolls in half if you are making a sandwich with them.

Also, that's now how you're supposed to hold a fork. Please, for the love of God, never attempt to use chopsticks.

How much did he eat at that breakfast?

Odds are, that's the only time he'll see the inside of the gym. Which is a pity, because the gyms on the Oasis-class ships are REALLY well-equipped.

What app even is that 😂
Grindr.

I kid.

• Haha
My response is on its way people, i am editing as we speak but the color grading and whatnot takes longer than expected.
Unfortunately i have no time to make a ridiculous thumbnail.

• Haha
Finally, after hours of editing it is finished.
I had to make a custom color filter to make the blues redder and the yellows whiter and whatnot.
Supposedly the colors look better now.
Comment down below what you think.

Attachments

• Haha
Idk why but I have a feeling Kyle is lying about running 2 miles in 18 minutes. I mean that's easy to do but for someone like him... not saying he's fat or anything just with his lifestyle I feel like it'll take him more time. Idk maybe I'm just tripping lol

Idk why but I have a feeling Kyle is lying about running 2 miles in 18 minutes. I mean that's easy to do but for someone like him... not saying he's fat or anything just with his lifestyle I feel like it'll take him more time. Idk maybe I'm just tripping lol
I can't take that fake and forced smile anymore he looks like he's taking a dump.

Reactions: 2
If PMM has an 11-minute mile, I have no problem believing that Kyle has a 9-minute one.

I don't believe the first part of that sentence.

Finally, after hours of editing it is finished.
I had to make a custom color filter to make the blues redder and the yellows whiter and whatnot.
Supposedly the colors look better now.
Comment down below what you think.
You should upload all of these to a YouTube channel of your own. The Secret Life of Kyle Pallo or whatnot.

Saw this ad on Facebook. I don't know what it does but it sounds ideal for Kyle, him being such a POS.

Image3.png

Last edited:
You should upload all of these to a YouTube channel of your own. The Secret Life of Kyle Pallo or whatnot.

Saw this ad on Facebook. I don't know what it does but it sounds ideal for Kyle, him being such a POS.

View attachment 1108559
Supposedly I could get in trouble for that.
And he doesn't need a pos setup,you can probably just swipe your card through his butcrack.

• Haha
My heart hurts for the guy who sent him all of those ornaments. They were clearly his personal keepsakes, and he gave them away to a complete douchecanoe. Who also basically revealed his address to the internet.

I watched long enough to confirm today's vlog is just another shameless grift thinly disguised as a mail unboxing. He says he's running out of space for all his free loot. I guess his stans are gonna need to dig deeper and really make it rain if he's ever gonna be able to buy a house (with an office... y'know, for him to "work" in).

I watched long enough to confirm today's vlog is just another shameless grift thinly disguised as a mail unboxing. He says he's running out of space for all his free loot. I guess his stans are gonna need to dig deeper and really make it rain if he's ever gonna be able to buy a house (with an office... y'know, for him to "work" in).
He is gonna buy a house that's for sure he just has to decide what's it gonna be Playmobil or Lego.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.